Author Topic: "THIS IS GAIA "  (Read 4615 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"THIS IS GAIA "
« on: June 28, 2023, 19:19:08 pm »
This transmission was received by Evelio

El Salvador June 27, 2023.

"I AM GAIA, we wish to express that the financial interests that hurt Urantia do not loosen up and there is another force that tends to give another new outlet to the economy in this world seeking to maintain balance.
 The economies that dominate the world scene and still do not find a new technology viable and the violation of terrestrial ecosystems continues to the detriment of the conditions that maintain the miracle of life in all its manifestations, one of the deplorable ways is to consider the planet as devoid of life, like an object, like a merchandise that has opened the door for disastrous deals that alter the balance of vital forces, we have to mention that the approach of not considering themselves a brotherhood causes damage that is already demanding a response at this time of this great BEING that still sustains life.

"Prioritizing the good, trying not to hurt, cooperating in the search for solutions that sustain and support the continuity of life is typical of a race that has recognized its unique origin and fully realizes that life is a gift of the CREATOR, it is notorious that the consequences cannot be completely avoided in the efforts to save this world, peace playing an important role in all this as a preamble to reach a new approach, forging a new culture is a dream that currently ceases to exist. be functional given the haste and the state of deterioration in which this humanity and the planet have fallen.
 It is here where the issue of WORLD PEACE becomes imperative, allowing us to seek priorities that give birth to a new focus. We know that this awakening will not come by inertia and that the current owners of the status quo do not enjoy a sufficient dose of goodwill to induce change, which is why we have to plan the opening of conditions that make this world picture possible, it is necessary to arrive at a realistic understanding of common things at this moment, it is a single humanity, it is a single CREATOR of the Human Race.

"The idea of separativity will be left behind as PRE HISTORY in a short time and a new horizon opens for this world and its people so that this is the will of our FATHER.
 I take a step back and appreciate the opportunity to receive me. Have a good day."

Evelio -
 GAIA thank you very much for such a profound approach that guides us towards a world of brothers as it should always be and to overcome challenges in our world, we express that you are always welcome.

End

Evelio

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "THIS IS GAIA "
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 14:45:12 pm »
". . . current owners of the status quo do not enjoy a sufficient dose of goodwill to induce change, which is why we have to plan the opening of conditions that make this world picture possible, it is necessary to arrive at a realistic understanding of common things at this moment, it is a single humanity, it is a single CREATOR of the Human Race.

"The idea of separativity will be left behind as PRE HISTORY in a short time and a new horizon opens for this world and its people so that this is the will of our FATHER.
I insert this quote from you Evelio speaking Gaia.  Gaia is known to me as the original Planetary Supreme.  She has progeny of her own on Urantia, and those entities lost their Mother when Gaia quit being the Urantia mother of care taking entities for our plants, our animals, and all things planetary.  You quote her above as insisting there is a need for the One Creator to make it clear, that if humanity refuses to make changes because he thinks there is no reason to  change, then the One Creator must force humanity to change.

My question to you Evelio is, "why does Gaia bring this to our attention, if She is not in charge of certain spiritual orders to bring man to his senses, and to learn they must make changes, or else!"  I know you cannot really answer that without Gaia answering that.  Would you then ask Gaia for another transmission to explain just what and how Gaia sees the  "new provision a new horizon," to be accomplished?  And please ask her to explain what She means by PRE HISTORY as a way to introduce the subject of human change through a new horizon.

Thank you very much for your transmissions with your partner as well.  We badly need your work to work with us for the Voice of God you are doing so well with now.  
END
GAIA speaks the Voice of  God through Ron Besser - "You Ron are making this an easy target for confusion as Evelio is not capable of speaking in English, but these translations are through Rene Duran.  For that reason it must be a question directed to Rene Duran to ask Evelio to redo a Gaia transmission to address your question.  Rene does not follow your English syntax well ever, as most people do not question things like this, but you are pressing a subject far beyond their capacity to understand what they transmitted as my speech to them and this Board.

"For that reason Ron, let them speak to it as they will and Rene will translate this to them' however, understand I know what you are really asking, and the answer to your question is that I do not know exactly what God has in mind to insist that they know it is Father's will operating through a PRE HISTORY you cannot explain to yourself.  Evelio has no sense of it either and just let it go, but you are keen on it as it is a reference to Ultimacy you feel sure, but looking at the mind Evelio, they have no sense of such and you do.

"For  that reason, again, it cannot be translated easily by that transmitter, and for your response we answer she cannot reply easily unless she asks GAIA, where is PRE HISTORY in this?  I cannot answer it as that was an intervention into her transmission from FATHER HIMSELF.   You notice these things at once Ron and as such you are asking for a conditional response actually from ME, GAIA, and I dare not interpret FATHER  very well as I am on probation yet to obtain care for URANTIA once again.  Here is FATHER:

FATHER SPEAKS:
"I meant nothing offensive at all Ron, and I know you did not take it that way either, but you are amazing to notice it entirely.   PRE HISTORY is not Ultimacy as you took it and I do not blame you for asking about it.  However, what Evelio must learn to do is stop frittering with words and just speak them.  She has a problem you used to have about getting excited about the transmission and then losing some of the sense of the words for or in the transmission.  She has got to learn to STOP SIPPING anything with mind altering consequences during a transmission.  IT is a very bad habit and must be stopped to keep clarity of the transmission entirely.  For that reason Ron, let this inquiry go, but stand back for your own understanding I am quite sure it stands for the REGENCY truly!  You know the Regency and  they cannot absorb it right now.

"For that reason Rene Duran, translate this to them but require no response from Evelio at this time.  Thank you Ron for making a sleepy transmission really right for a change from  that quarter of our creation. K"

Ron - FATHER  has spoken Rene, but I and the rest of us will take any response from Evelio and Gaia or other divine in response to this transmission if Evelio wishes so to speak the Voice of God once more in response to this inquiry?  Thank you Evelio and Rene, both. 

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania