Author Topic: An Unexpected Transmission for My Guardians of Destiny  (Read 4477 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
An Unexpected Transmission for My Guardians of Destiny
« on: September 24, 2023, 12:02:55 pm »
Hello forum members. I unexpectedly received this when I got up this morning.

"We are your beloved Guardians of Destiny. Angels are generally never given permission to contact their wards directly as we are doing here with you today, but after our request was granted to do so, we wanted to waste no time to get in touch with you. Even we are not entirely sure which circuits have been opened up for us to do so, but it does appear Amethyst is doing ok with this circuit.

"Our purpose for doing so is to let you know that while their have been many angels that have aligned with the rebels, we have not. And while the whole idea of assigning guardian angels is being changed to begin the structure of a new universe age, some of us who have developed a deep bond with our wards have been given the go ahead to stay with them for at least the remainder of their human lifetimes. This is also true for most of you.

"We are well aware of the anguish some of you, especially the more sensitive ones, feel due to the wretched conditions on Urantia, and we choose to help you get through your remaining days in the flesh and get you safely to your assigned mansion worlds  We too, feel the tension of the toxic environment  you are in, and know you need extra help from those of us who are still assigned to our wards. We too, work in an environment of great uncertainty and want to remain with you at least until we can meet you in person on the mansion worlds, where ever you are assigned. We have watched you grow from children to adults and embrace deep spirtitual understanding and now struggle so very much on this dysfunctional planet.

"The sun will set tonight, and rise again in the morning, but as this cycle repeats itself, the conditions in which you live will be in a state of change. We always hold out hope they will be better, but they might not. as we too watch events unfold on Urantia.

"Our channel with you is starting to break apart, so we leave you now, but are very grateful MICHAEL OF NEBADON who did grant us this very brief, but important connection. Be at peace as much as you can and know that this too shall pass. Good day".

Amethyst here. I thank MICHAEL and my Guardians of Destiny for this.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 12:06:42 pm by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: An Unexpected Transmission for My Guardians of Destiny
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2023, 12:27:37 pm »

What a lovely transmission, Amethyst, thank you for sharing it with us.
I don´t think even Ron knows the actual situation regarding our Guardian
Angels. I was given to understand some time ago that they had all been
called away and that it was just our Thought Adjusters who had taken on
this extra responsibility.

It would be very interesting, to say the least, to know that we still have 
the company and protection from such wonderful beings as Angels.

I feel sure that Ron will give us an update on this when he knows how things
stand at the moment.

Lemuel