Author Topic: Chart Hour by Hourt of supreme reversions into Rebellion 2019  (Read 5286 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Chart Hour by Hourt of supreme reversions into Rebellion 2019
« on: September 15, 2023, 11:23:13 am »
I have been hunting a copy of Advisory 26.   In that search I found an old archive regarding the days right before the supreme ended its life by a horrific explosion in Havona and later on Uversa and I find that Edentia also had such an attack in some ways too.  I am attaching that chart for your look back.  If some of you get to thinking, and that is good, please notice the last entry concerning the Trinity.  I amke no assumptions but I am beginning to wonder if the Trinity had anything to do with the disappearance of the supreme which destroyed the Havona headquarter world of the supreme and the supreme with it.

The cabal is fooling with code and to enlarge the chart copy the image and expand the graphic to viewable size on your computer.  We cannot get rid of this abomination for now, so work around it if you can.  Thank you.  R
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 11:29:30 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Chart Hour by Hourt of supreme reversions into Rebellion 2019
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2023, 17:25:29 pm »

Ron.

Thank you for posting this chart which gives a bird´s eye view of the timing

of the events of 2019.

Four and a half years have passed since then and we are still trying to come

to terms with the aftermath.

We were given to understand that the supreme committed suicide in the 

September of 2019, and we read in the chart that, Trinity calls for end to

supreme on the 19th of October. In the next block, it says; Two Hours 3pm to

9 am  (doesn´t make sense)

Whatever the exact timing may be of his "suicide", I could never accept it, 

it just didn´t feel right.  Spirit committing suicide?

Lucifer, Caligatia, and the others did not commit suicide, they were tried

and found guilty by the Ancients of Days, but they already knew their fate.

The supreme was a different kettle of fish altogether. 

He could never have been charged and brought to trial by the Ancients

of Days, and so, he had to be "taken down", and he was!

Such being the case, and I think it was, I can now accept the reason for the

supreme´s "disappearance", but hey, what do I know?

Lemuel

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Chart Hour by Hourt of supreme reversions into Rebellion 2019
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2023, 01:15:32 am »
Lemuel, do not jump to conclusions.  I warned you you can make such a proposition but I sincerely doubt the Trinity handles a situation like this the way of a suicide explosion.  Sounds more like Nazi Germany than the Trinity, but I also agree with you might ask someday what the Trinity notation could really mean.  I remember putting this chart together and Michael was dictating into my ear the steps that occurred as I did not remember or did I know the background at the time of these steps entirely.  Make of it what you will but do not jump to conclusions over such momentous events either.  Thanks for your note.
Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I was hoping someone would say something about the chart you made later in the year and I say this to Lemuel and the rest of you.  Ron caught real history not recorded up here either and we have taken that chart for an archive we use to remind ourselves of these events.  We did not have these mortal reactions on Urantia and that is written up without your name or address or totem or your credit card either.    For reasons of State Lemuel, you are not wrong about the work of the Trinity, the supreme actually got ahead of them and blew them out of the water before they could conscript him and make a decent portrayal of the things he stood for which were adequate for the Trinity to accept his actions, but he felt they were there to arrest him somehow and it was beneath his dignity to the point he pulled the explosion on himself.  Ron knows nothing of the fallout on Uversa at the time of the making of the chart and records that Uversa suffered a supreme annihilation of its representative on Uversa shortly after the death of the supreme in Havona.

For reasons of State, so few really know this well enough to talk about it, Ron you are about the only expert who ever will know the reality as the Vicegerent tried to stop you and hit your computer chip set and you had to change computers.  Your life Ron is a waling lecture on the supreme and his death in Havona of course, but you had a fusion with the supreme.  Adjuster reports you were fused with two (2) issues of the supreme, and did you suffer headaches?

RON here - "My recollection was that I did not feel any of the fusions that I know of, but I was aware when the supreme indwelt me as it was like a celebration almost as it was a delightful sensation to the mined tissues.  I compare it to sitting in a glass of ginger ale as I had the sense of fuzzy bubbles rubbing my brain all the time and it was like a vacation in there.  The tragedy is I lost my ability to smile about the supreme at that point and was sadly mistaken he cared for me enough to avoid contemplating my removal on earth just because I supported you and the Salvington idea of sending a Mission to Urantia and about our transmissions which we considered highly important to follow developments in 2019.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Your group here is entirely lost here on this even though they took part, as you are already easily a supreme example of ascension gone very well in spite of the supreme problem of territorial disputes.  There is a legacy of the supreme in Havona, but because he blew up his headquarter world on the 4th Havona circuit, it remains no longer a restricted area as the FATHER has insisted that it be viewed to see the disaster and the damage as it is a huge hole in the sky where it used to twinkle as an immense sphere for the supreme at the time.  We all regret it now very much."

That is all of I have right now Lemuel and discussion list.

Ron for the recollection of all on the mansion worlds too.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania