Author Topic: Spiritual tsunami  (Read 4788 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Spiritual tsunami
« on: August 17, 2023, 12:13:14 pm »
MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK : “I am the PLANETARY MANAGER of Urantia, I am here to warn you all that there is a spiritual tsunami lurking around, ready to let loose and can take you by surprise if you don’t pay too much attention of what is going on. So I advise you to hold on tightly and not to show up as long as the tide of the tsunami is not over. There is no need to put your own life in danger by being bold.”

“The European continent, particularly France, being the first born of the Roman Catholic Church, is deeply concerned about the situation, perhaps more than the other countries, with an exception for Italy where the Vatican is well planted. As for those of different faith and wisdom, they will look at it in a distant view, leaving those of Christian faith to debate among themselves of what is right or wrong, but they, themselves, will have to face the reality, whether they like it or not.”

“We, the MELCHIZEDEK TEAM, on our side, are ready to take the bull by the horns in whatever the situation may be, we are well trained to handle the worst scenario. As the Planetary Manager, I, myself, will be at the helm of this gargantuan adventure. What I can tell you for now is to remain calm and to stay away from angry mob.”
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.