Author Topic: The crusader  (Read 4903 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The crusader
« on: September 03, 2023, 08:36:58 am »
This morning, I was awakened by a sound in my left ear, like a whistling and after one hour later I received a message from an unknown entity.

“You don’t know me by name, I am not a cabal, I am what is known as a “crusader” who participated in the beginning of the campaigns to deliver Jerusalem from the Islamic hegemony, but I was killed on the battle field during the crusade of 1101, not having the privilege to enter the Holy Land.”

“The crusades to the Holy Land lasted for almost two centuries, starting in 1095-1291 and to-day, when I look upon the situation on Urantia - the several attempts to free the planet from the claw of the rebels – it is not different from what I have experienced in the past.”

“The 1101 military campaign, when I lost my life, was a total failure because it was not well organized and it can be the same for Urantia if there were not a good preparedness to kill the chicken in the egg before hatching. I am a crusader of ancient times, now taking his leave.”
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The crusader
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2023, 08:56:16 am »
Marvelous Clency and thank you.  Because you heard him I hear him too as he reminds me he died in what historians call the FOURTH CRUSADE.  That was really the last one of any size, he tells me, and states this to you Clency: 

He was French.  He stayed alive on the battle field almost a day fatally wounded.  For that reason he states to you clency, "Amour de Castillo de Portray the Worse in English not. but even more harsh in French, and Ron does not know that French at all as it is Medieval French and not the modern words you speak Clency."

Ron here Clency, I have had years of French lessons and cannot speak a word of it now, but your contact here was a French general of the "Heart of France" as he calls it and was within the Legions of Louis the King not but a forebearer of the Louis monarchy of old.  He was General (something that sounds like) LaMont to my poor ears.  He knows French as he is French, and prefers to speak it but I am a very poor translator and leave that to you Clency.   Thank you LaMont and Clency too.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania