Author Topic: "IT IS A HISTORICAL FACT"  (Read 4735 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"IT IS A HISTORICAL FACT"
« on: April 22, 2023, 09:34:27 am »
"IT IS A HISTORICAL FACT"]

By Personal Adjuster.

Transmitter René Durán.
 April 21 2023 Phoenix AZ.

My father, I heard the word 'historical' at this moment that I was creating a space of silence.

The Personal Adjuster-
 "And you do well, Rene of Nebadon, because in order to listen to me it is necessary to turn off all the voices that come before my presence.
 "I am the Personal Adjuster of this scribe, it is a very solemn and at the same time historical moment in which all have kept silence...

Pause.

René-
 I never knew the historical reason that you were giving me the lesson. I would like you to resume the content, Lord, if it were lawful to beg you.

The Adjuster-
 "In fact, René de Nebadón is too complicated a matter for humans to understand what we were dealing with; however, I will give you some delineations that it is necessary to understand and it is precisely the great role that Miguel de Nebadón is about to undertake over all space-time.

There is a space of silence

"We are recalibrating, it is for this reason that the blank spaces appear, but don't worry, you will be better positioned than before.
 "I, as your Personal Adjuster, continue by your side eternally until the consummation of the centuries.

René-
 Father, you are very kind, Do you know what happened to Evelio recently, what is your opinion of the cause of his fall, my Father?

The Adjuster-
 "Similar cases of attacks will not stop until they are eradicated and taken to the Courts that left for your deduction"

Thanks, Father.
Note: Evelio isone of the Lightline listeners and most loyal participants who suffered a awful fall a few days ago .

End.