Author Topic: Admin Concerning Lightline Additions  (Read 4549 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Admin Concerning Lightline Additions
« on: July 24, 2023, 16:12:00 pm »

ADMIN
 I have been advised by ARTHURA, that the universe has convinced itself that additional LIGHTLINES are to be added to our line up.  I cheer that fully.  However, I must remind anyone concerning hOSTING you must coordinate that through me, as it is more than just saying you are going to take a slot and go with it for a Lightline.

If A proposed host  announces that a full schedule is to appear with a new Lightline lday,  the assignment then is permanent until another announcement is due.   We need the new Lightline and welcome Dominick Ohrbeck full time as a Host besides being a Co-Host with Elise on Monday's LIGHTLINE.

Dominick, you will have to be alert and learn you must take instructions either from MICHAEL OF NEBADON or MANITUBA MELCHIZEDEK OR MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK that you might be requested to STAND DOWN if they decree it as such.  That order comes about for 2 (two) reason Dominick:  Either the Jesus Mission must validate it for other reasons;  OR THERE MUST BE A SILENCE WHILE THE MISSION CHIEF  learns how to direct Staff carefully with regard to Lightline interference to their own communication circuits.  We are not alone now.
I further request that anyone who wishes to be a HOST FOR A LIGHTLINE, contact me for the day and hour to be established.  I want new HOSTS but not at the expense of conditions where we interfere with other established schedules.  I thank Dominick for pointing out he is ready to do so and congratulate both, Elise and Dominick, because Elise I would like you to be co-host on the Tuesday Lightline if you can afford the time and effort. 

Thank you!

ADMIN

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania