Author Topic: Machiventia on the subject of the Brain, Mind, Emotion when Transmitting  (Read 4938 times)

7inOcean

Speaker: Machiventia Melchizedek
Subject: Mind, Brain and Emotion Awareness when Transmitting
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 02/08/2022 12.30pm

M: “You just had a shower and are refreshed ready to notice that I am now pressing you to keep on the line with me. 

This is Machiventia Melchizedek.”

S: Yes Sir Big Mac I’m getting that you have more to tell me and our amazing readers.

M: “Yes. It is this. While you are washing your hair you notice the area about the subject of negativity and positivity that interacts in the mind and how emotive they can sway one to think or react.”

S: Yes I do notice you hinting on this for transmitters to be aware of when receiving input.

M: “This is because we are still contending with the influence the cabal has had on your minds these last so many months as they have caused some of you to ‘put your hands up in the air’ and say ‘what the heck!’ Well that is true to do in the face of so much interference that these cabals do to some if not all of you following here. This in turn has caused some parts of your brain to see it as a ‘negative’ in your cortex areas of the brain and tells it to store it as such, the more of this the more it builds to a point it makes you switch off as too distressing to take on. However, bear in mind your Adjuster tunes you to ‘stay the course’ inherent in the view that this too shall pass and that things will get back on track to a more conducive thing for you to dwell on. Some parts of your brain hold some good and positive elements you hold well to stay productive in your daily life. And that does cause you to function and keep going no matter how challenging things get because, deep down, you know Father has this all in His good hands. You just know to keep trusting and faithful to His love and guidance.

“While I am on the subject of this mind element in your brain, you will need to keep in check on your emotive part when certain interference comes in that makes you react. I ask all transmitters to be aware of this and keep this in check while you are on the line with your Speaker/Teacher. Most of this comes through me before it gets to you as a transmitter. This is to iron out any interference, as well as, make you aware of your own mortal limitations to the task of reception work.

“I make this brief and to the point without too much of an essay as that gets too long for most of you to concentrate. Speaking of concentration, that too is deteriorating in most minds on this planet as it turns out that there is a lot of negativity causing minds to switch off and just not be interested. This too is a challenge for us and for Jesus to deal with as it is so tragic to occur. Most of these may never be able to function in the afterlife as their Adjuster has left them. So sad, yes. 

“On a brighter note, it is good that this announcement is causing transmitters to come on board, you included, to kickstart the message board once more. Sort of like a paramedic places electric currents on a clinically dead patient to revive the heart back into a normal beat breathing. Here, you require that because so much time has lapsed and we are finding that it leaves a lot to be desired and so much work to recover since the rebellion has done its worst in most cases. 

“For now I ask that you stay tuned and be ready to take these messages as I relay it in a steady mode. [my phone rang out] Let not these things distract you when you are typing with me on the line. It is with this sort of thing you need to keep at bay. Let this line be as it may to allow the connection to flow. I sign out for now, more is coming as things develop. Thank you for noticing my presence. Good day. Out. K.”

End.