Author Topic: Jesus & Michael of Nebadon - Energy, Transmitting, Tectonics & Universe Time  (Read 4933 times)

7inOcean

Speakers: Jesus and Michael of Nebadon
Subjects: Energy, Transmitting,Tectonic Activity, the Universe Time and Calendar.
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 10/08/2022 4.15am(AEST)

â€œGood morning Sue! You are up early today and wonder why you suddenly woke up before 3 am. You decide to get up as you seem to find you are wide awake to go back to sleep. In this case, the reason you are awake is because your body clock is changing to wake at a certain time in the morning. This is a good time for you to get time with me more to take notes with your coffee. Yes, you find it humorous that Steven Gitz would try a ‘Breakfast with the Kingdom’, and a ‘coffee with Jesus’ would fit well for both of you and any of you, who can take a moment to receive from me. I am Jesus here speaking. I recall the moments that I spent in the morning with my disciples doing just that, over the fire cooking fish and warming the bread for our breakfast as well, and how much can be discussed when all is fresh and with more energy for the day to unfold. 

“As you are fresh and bright, it is good to have these chats as it is then when you are able to function and receive as opposed to when you are tired and fatigued, do not try to do it in this state as that affects your energy levels. Today, I am to discuss the subject of energy levels and omni-channel communication. It is important to maintain those energies in your mind and body to sustain the flow of the messages. I keep these sentences brief and to the point without dragging into long lines. Here it is that we speak as one with the scribe and you need to watch your ego do not step in front and just let me speak as you listen. That is good.

“Now this: when the flow is good and you type what you are hearing in one’s mind as I speak, it is a message that comes with certain themes and at times it may even be conceptual. By that I mean, it means certain messages have a point to convey and in others it conveys more profound insights for your mind to grasp. Our messages are to enable mind enhancement. This is to raise your level of consciousness in the Spirit of God as you further your spiritual muscles whilst in conversation with me and others who transfer these messages. Your energy level is important to maintain whilst receiving. The brighter and fresher and more relaxed you are, the better you receive. 

“A tired and exhausted body is of no use to us as that requires sleep to replenish the circuitry in your mind. Mind is an amazing element. Your brain type and family type is synonymous with others of your ilk that you are able to hear the voice of God within and write/type these to the page for your readers to see how it is being relayed instantaneously. Yes, it is as quick as you sip a cup of coffee! When you sip you taste the flavor and swallow the contents to enjoy the warmth it brings. So too does my voice come as you sense the signature and personality in it.

“Energy in your mind and body is essential for the transference of revelation as we converse and that it helps to sustain when fresh and bright as you are this morning. “Keep at these early mornings with me as we go forward to further our discussions to enable more insights as it goes.

[There is a pause and I feel another is here making me sneeze…]

“That is the cabal interfering and good you caught it and paused to let it pass. Now it is time to bring this discussion to a close but before I do, Michael of Nebadon wishes to speak.

“This is Michael of Nebadon speaking. Yes Sue, the cabal does that a lot and it annoys both me and Jesus to the extent that we really need to rid these nuisances and get going without such interferences and you agree as well. [yes] Good and now this: it is high time to watch the earth showing its shakes in various places, earthquakes are happening and so are volcanic activity becoming more prevalent along the Ring of Fire. I suggest you prepare yourselves for any disasters that may occur in your area where there is a tendency for tectonic activity. Our presence will be made public at the junction of time that is critical for exhortation, due to the sheer magnitude your governments will find overwhelming to handle soon enough. Certain events will wind up in a compounding manner over time, and it is with our presence in your midst that you will find our revelation and guidance so helpful. It will become obvious that the counsel Jesus and I provide will be critical to saving lives. Our work will be time critical and I emphasize those words because it is, when it arrives at a time so dire as to its necessity for human survival, and resource management, where loss of things and people become insurmountable.

“Tectonic plates are under a lot of stress lately due to the nature of the Monmatia sun that is changing in behavior in as many solar storms that erupt to cause an electromagnetic impact to the earth’s gravity stability. Scientists have discovered that the earth is spinning faster than previously and how this will affect time adjustments to the world’s clocks and computers everywhere. So much so that time will seem to have slowed even if it is a split second shaved off the clock. However, the earth’s method of time is so out of step with the universe's time that it requires adjustment in any case. I intend to introduce a new time and date method because the old Gregory calendar is inaccurate as to true time and day. 

“As you can see by now there are a lot of changes coming and that will be a renewal in more ways than one as the earth also undergoes renewal as well. I am Michael of Nebadon and Jesus is now here to close this discussion.

“Jesus here. Yes thank you Michael for more news to be had and I add this: I know that there are times we may insist on all of you to get to take it to task each day to transmit and that is because it is vital to have more scribes to relay these messages as they are vital and necessary to inform and to warn your fellows of certain events unfolding that may affect lives in the process. Our work is to assist you in surviving as best as you can through some turbulent times ahead and we would do all we can to steer you to safety. My work here is to allow you to see your potential with the Father of All and how your life is not limited to just here and now but to see it as an eternal adventure as you Ascend. I am Jesus and may my peace be unto you. Shalom.”

[Thank you so much Jesus and Michael of Nebadon for these vital discussions, Shalom]

End.