Author Topic: JESUS & Michael of Nebadon - The Mission and the CAM Model  (Read 4717 times)

7inOcean

JESUS & Michael of Nebadon - The Mission and the CAM Model
« on: September 05, 2022, 16:52:04 pm »
Speakers: JESUS and Michael of Nebadon
Subject: The Mission and the Citizen-Approach Management Model(CAM Model)
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 06/09/2022 5.53 am (AEST)

This is JESUS. You are good to be on time to take these daily chats from me. I remind you that each day is new and so are these chats as they bring new insights and news for your ears to hear. To the reader, it is for you too to take it from me like this each day as I have my Apostles with me and you are most welcome to join us in our work. To the scribes, it is for you to take it on the chin a few times so you can learn and grow, otherwise the whole process can be rather tedious and do not let the rebels get the better of you, rise above it and see it for what it is and insist on the higher call that is in you. 

Today I bring a new page to speak to and that is to do with our Missions to Urantia and it will unfold in a way that will be beneficial and disciplinary as well. There are certain things that need a good correction, and on others a good improvement. While the Magisterial Foundation is the ground we work from and it is not the only one we will use as there are others that can be vital to our work. I am not going to speak on those as that is yet to be revealed in good time. The hint is the team I have with me and that is telling for you. 

For now, I am waiting for the rain to stop and then I may find it dryer and more suitable to do the commencement in material form. There is a lot to get going with and any more delays will only make matters more complicated. I have a lot to say in regards to the way in which we will use some of you and that is good we have a number of you that are up to the task. What is coming, whilst demanding of your time, it will be so very rewarding as well. I see that as well and it has to be done carefully with a lot of good sense. As the saying goes, ‘it is better to look than to leap’, and that is wise to do in most cases, however, there are certainly some things, the latter applies in dangerous situations. Danger is in the manner of social unrest, natural disasters and political instability. Those are types of situations where tact and omission will be utilized. Other times where it is safer and more receptive to my counsel, then the teaching will be of the essence suitable to the audience at the time. Here, it is that I speak more freely but in the times ahead there are moments where one needs to be careful in the approach taken. The audience you speak to needs to be considered and your content worded to make it useful both for me and for them to hear it. You may say a lecture would be the one to use, and of course that will come, but not in the initial phase of operation where it requires a lot of correction and change. There are times, like the phrase, ‘hit first and explain later’ can be used or ‘turn the cheek, and forgive’ is another. Most of the initial phase is the former tact and rarely the latter because it is not what I do in times of stress as my presence presents to the world at large. 

That is all for now, I am JESUS. I am here and soon to appear and speak to all. I bid you a good day. Shalom.

End. 

[Thank you JESUS. Oh wait Michael is here and wants to speak, go ahead Father Michael…]

Sue, this is Michael here speaking, do not end yet. I have a few more words to say to what JESUS just announced. There are no better words to say than to make it as stern and intentional as what can be said as there are a lot of wrongs that simply cannot continue in our presence on the planet. There can no longer be any more violence, guns, or murders as that must stop. Those points mentioned in Ron’s book on my appearance are worth reviewing again in the Book titled “The Crown, The Tomb, And The Coronation”, these will be put to the audience to understand we mean business! And there is no pussyfooting around with it either. When we are to work with the Biden administration it will be in the form of a Regency with the Magisterial Son as well and I am to be recommending a lot of improvements going forward for the U.S. government to be better run to serve its people. In turn, these adjustments will spill over to the E.U., Britain and its commonwealth of nations such as yours in Australia, Canada and New Zealand, and other nations that will be brought in to align with the model I place that attracts so much attention to the way it serves humanity. Any nation that goes rogue and rebels will be facing stiff rebuke from me and will face harsh criticism for its lack of responsibility to its citizens.

What is being introduced is a citizen-approach management model where the top serves the bottom and not the other way around. For too long, the bottom has done the heavy lifting in paying the taxes, adhering to the rules of law and working in harsh conditions that there is little time for recreation and personal improvement for the typical citizen to enjoy. I intend to turn this around and make the system work better for all citizens to enjoy more educational pursuits rather than having to work without much reward. 

As there are a lot to go for us in the changes we would like to see introduced in a timely manner, that it would take more of you to transmit so to enable the process of a warm knife going through cold hard butter so in that way, you who read this are already aware of the coming renewal we represent to the world. Little by little, by these chats here is what is helpful to you to be more and more aware of our intentions. That is all for now and thank you for holding the line with me, you are good to keep these chats each day, keep it up dear one as we need you on the board to get a lot of these revelations out slowly, but surely to break the ice between us and them. Good day. Shalom.

End. 

[Thank you JESUS and Michael of Nebadon.]

P.S. Folks I have shortened the term Citizen-Approach Management Model to 'CAM Model' for typo purposes as the top introduction window wont allow enough space to type it in full. Sue