Author Topic: "THE OVEREXPLOITATION OF RESOURCES"  (Read 3463 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"THE OVEREXPLOITATION OF RESOURCES"
« on: March 06, 2024, 03:27:58 am »
Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"THE OVEREXPLOITATION OF RESOURCES"

By: AGAR.
Transmit: Nataly.

El Salvador, February 23, 2024, 3:08 am

AGAR
I Am Agar with a message for you and for all humanity. I am a being full of love for the humans that populate my continents. I have reached a condition of despair, pain and agony due to the overexploitation of natural resources. "The ecosystems are completely altered and the orders of species under the domination of man, many are in danger and others have become extinct."

"The excessive expenditure of forest resources and fossil fuel has reached the point of exhaustion and there is no way for it to be produced again, this is just to cite a point, other minerals are in the same danger"

"This unbalances my functioning and vitality, so I am making a call full of love to my children, so that in every action, no matter how small, they become aware of whether they are helping or destroying their planet. I am Urantia and I am dying and everyone will die with me, taking care of each other and expressing love in each of the actions is necessary, we are brothers and together we can help each other, I appreciate the minimum effort that each one makes to help"

"I Am Agar with this short message for the common good."

End.

Nataly