Author Topic: The ABCs of strength  (Read 4520 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
The ABCs of strength
« on: September 22, 2023, 00:01:10 am »

The ABCs of strength

By: The Adjuster..
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas.

El Salvador September 18, 2023 5 a.m.

Evelio:
 My God, my Father, I thank you for your encouragement, I beg you to prepare my mind and my heart to receive messages from the Celestial Family and provide a channel free of interference.
The Thought Adjuster:
 "I Am the Adjuster, this day we focus on the controversial topic of strength and expandable force in some way it is for the level of understanding and use that you grasp how to meet the need for perpetual strength and expandable force as you have to understand at this point of the party they will become familiar with things that are totally new and that are outside the menu offered to mortals, given the expected evolutionary development of the human genome, this is part of the vision when creating Homo Sapiens.

"It was expected that he would rise until he started and climbed the evolutionary ladder and became one with his inner being, but that is not the case of the mass of terrestrial humans who have embodied routines of the lower steps and the rebellious philosophy mercilessly traps them and most notable have defined a trend.

"This denotes that they learned to follow the script on autopilot, the conglomerate does not even remotely imagine that there are other levels and that they are so busy that no one wants to stay on the step they are on, there is more and enough to learn at the top.

"Let's return to the practical life of each of you, we observe that a void is generated that launches you into an inner search. The force or vector that balances it cannot come from outside, and as we are noticing, you want to fill such a void, and indeed, it is the inherent flow. to the expansion of life remember it now: a new course opens to Urantia and will enter the domains of the community of worlds in light and life.

"So first of all, the strategy is being refined as we go: we will support changes within the individual to change the various structures of this world, so little by little some will enter the direct connection with the force and soon they will be able to use in its protection and study the expandable force.

"If you notice, it is a whole menu of nutrition that is never delivered if the ego is not detrimental, so manipulating the land masses has been pathetic to the rebellion, homo sapiens has offered only its neck and inciting its ego has been the insurance method to securely dominate over it.

"But the course, the rudder of the ship is in the hands of the Superior Helmsman and he has already adjusted the coordinates towards the beacon of light and life.

"Urantia will be a beautiful and dazzling corner of starry space and the light will nest in its soil like a charm. Here things are defined and the die is cast. Congratulations for choosing light and life."
 "When you feel that the legion practices low vibrational frequency routines wrapped in marketing and you become able to look beyond that mask you stand in line, the death of the ego constitutes the sum of anti-rebellion and the action that frees you from chaos."

"I am your Adjuster stopping here this focus on the earthly condition I wish success for everyone today we make known you have always sought light for others thank you this is innate in you thank you have a good day."

Evelio:
 My Father, my Lord, we are very grateful to you, thank you, my God, welcome you always and all those you let pass.

End.

Evelio