Author Topic: "THE REMEMBER OF SELF"  (Read 4016 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"THE REMEMBER OF SELF"
« on: March 15, 2024, 19:12:34 pm »
Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"THE REMEMBER OF SELF"

By: The Universal Father.
 Transmit: Nataly.

El Salvador, March 12, 2024, 2:00 a.m.

The Universal Father:
 "I Am your Universal Father assisting your call with a message for humanity. The memory of self allows us to monitor the actions of daily life, humanity has forgotten to approach and obey the subtle calls of its inner being"

"We invite you to get in tune, to establish communication with your Universal Father that you have forgotten for so long. We invite you to enter the point, for those who wish to begin work on themselves; you can find that energy of motivation, which guide me to the goal"

"We are thousands of beings who are attentive to the slightest call, for help or communication, that any of my children requests"

"My children, for millennia we have waited for you and the opportunity is open for anyone who wishes to begin their inner work. I wish success to all my children who decide to begin their ascension. On this side of the veil we rejoice for those who make the decision. to return home"

"I Am the Universal Father stepping back."

End.

Nataly 

Online Jose Evelio RivasPortillo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "THE REMEMBER OF SELF"
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 22:31:56 pm »
Hemos  leĆ­do sus enfoques sobre preparticulas y nos parece interesante, siga adelante Sr.Ron Besser, la nueva ciencia se asoma.