Author Topic: JESUS - Awaiting For Recommendations From the Paradise Trinity  (Read 5224 times)

7inOcean

JESUS - Awaiting For Recommendations From the Paradise Trinity
« on: September 02, 2022, 16:08:23 pm »
Speaker: JESUS
Subject: Awaiting For Recommendations from the Paradise Trinity
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 03/ 09/2022 5.50am (AEST)

This is JESUS. You are all waiting on an outcome of the Judicial process to settle. It is still in dispute and I am waiting as well. The Magisterial Sons are recommending that the Mission plans go back to the Paradise Trinity to be revised and given more to change due to the disputes from the rebels who are insisting it is so out of line with what has been working for other areas in the Master Universe. Nebadon and other Local Universes who are now in a Federation are also so unusual that it spells alarm with the rebels as to the concentration of power that has no real need to be there. I am understanding there is a lot the Ancients of Days need to deal with and are now taking it to the Paradise Trinity to review what is being called a great deal at stake in terms of balance. 

The Council of Equilibrium are also recommending a review as well and so are the Creator Sons in the Federation of Dominion. It is now being placed with the Paradise Trinity awaiting for a final outcome of recommendations to be made to revise what plans the Universal Father, the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit would see as appropriate for Universal growth and ascension for the time beings. For now we are all awaiting for what is soon to be announced. I am JESUS. That is it for now. Good day, Shalom.

End. 

[Thank you JESUS.]

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: JESUS - Awaiting For Recommendations From the Paradise Trinity
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 17:54:31 pm »
Sue, I make a theoretical statement for your means of transmission here.  I notice in my own psyche you are not entirely quoting Jesus,  did you know that? 

Second what you are quoting is being done through what I have to call a super transmitter.  You are transmitting the judicial record in part and in part a voice that is not or perhaps never revealed.  You are scratching your head?  Well, do so because we have no such definition but I am advanced enough to hear what you hear in this transmission and it is probably the Trinity reinforcing the thoughts of Jesus to you without even quoting him as is usually done.  That is not criticism but a notice to you Sue you are transmitting differently and deeper than usual for this speech.  I cannot tell you implications, but it is enjoyable to em to hear it done this way and the for sure inflection, "hear this and believe it!"  and I am delighted to hear that well too with you.  Nobody can define that for you including you Sue, so hope they do it some more for you and with you.  Now this from a hectic Creator Son particularly to you Sue:

"I AM CHRIST MICHAEL, and Ron you are the most amazing person I ever met in the flesh.  You can hear a pin drop and now you heard what you consider a SUPER TRANSMITTER

"For that reason congratulates to you Sue, but you are not aware of the change and maybe cannot keep it.  Ron hears it clearly and I support his view you are signing that post as as SUPER TRANSMITTER without knowing you did it.  Further more, Ron, you are being cleared of the cabal that has shanghaied your mind all day and you are furious with them and refuse to cooperate;  now you have my attention and we are clearing them out for good I hope as they have lost their court case against you and Me and others and for now stand back in poverty without a single shared thought with any outside of their home base.   For that reason Sue, you might be getting a big boost too as they are all around you again trying to knock you back but it cannot be knocked back.  For that reason we think Sue you might become what Ron calls a SUPER TRANSMITTER.  He is already that and more and now this as I get my mail sorted out:

"Here is a statement from the UNIVERSAL FATHER:  We are now ready to reassign Ron to you again MICHAEL OF NEBADON and that means he gets some help again as no one presumes to take on his problems for they are extra-Paradise knowledge (Ron that means o"outside of Paradise control") and then some and that is why it must be a Local Universe solution with out support if you need it.  K

"For that reason Sue and Ron, never bend backwards to see the sky, for you must look at it from your planet and make sure you are not reading something that is not for your interpretation alone or only.  You Ron can do it but fail to look at it recently because the cabal refuses to cooperate and you leave it alone as too dangerous to look at things that way.  It will return to you Ron, but probably not to Sue who is the only other one who can right now do sight seeing like you can.  For reasons of State I must leave now.  K"

Ron - I am unsure of most anything recently Sue other than transmitting skills and they cannot confuse me on them in me and I know what you have done with this transmission without you even beginning to understand how it is slowly being wound up in you to make an exact impact on your reader, and that is what makes it so good, and what make it happen is another layer of authority is behind the force of the words.  I thought you might like to know.  Over and out.  R

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

Re: JESUS - Awaiting For Recommendations From the Paradise Trinity
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 03:00:24 am »
Wow thank you Ron, Christ Michael and the Universal Father! I appreciate the information here. And no I did not know that!! I do know it was a very impressionable one to me this morning. Also, I was awoken at 2.00 am in the morning earlier and couldn’t go back to sleep, so I asked Father what is it and do you have anything for me. Nothing came…. I read the phone for a while to try to get sleepy so I can nod off. Eventually I did and then awoke as usual to get ready to go to work. And kept my vigil by taking a chat from JESUS at the usual time. As I got going, things flowed and I kept typing…and I couldn’t believe what was being told and yet I felt the urge to get it and post it regardless of my doubts on the message it portrayed. It is interesting Ron that you see it as a ‘SUPER TRANSMITTER’, when I see it as an Impressionable yet serious one too for what must be spoken to. I get that. Thank you. 

I will keep at it and see how this develops and I appreciate your post very much as that was indeed very interesting. Thank you and hope you get well and free from the fleas that keep bugging you!! :)

Sue/7inOcean