Author Topic: Routines  (Read 4481 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Routines
« on: July 14, 2023, 09:57:21 am »

This transmission was received by Evelio

El Salvador, July 12   2023, 5:30 local time.

Routines.

"I AM YOUR ADJUSTER with an explanation related to the daily experience of the person when he incarnates in any world.

"Realizing that one incarnates with a purpose constitutes the formal act to grow, it is the descent of the energy of GOD to the physical region on this planet.
  "When the person ignores why he appeared among the population, it is opportune to know that everything obeys a plan of spiritual growth designed to acquire the reliable control of the ADJUSTER even to the most remote region.
  "The circumstance is that Urantia constitutes a very risky school that demands great effort because the danger of being postponed, so to speak, is latent and the opportunities for interior awakening are not those of the administrations and organized forms of expression of the peoples, it is a place where the opponents of the Eternal have filled everything, politics, religions, social movements, science and even philosophy.
 Thus, whoever chooses to incarnate on Urantia is submerged in a current that numbs and alienates material interests, he receives an immersion bath that places him in a purely superfluous and material reality.
  "There is only one path left to awaken, this being the free will that will lead the aspiring flirt to search within himself and soon he will find the window to the LIGHT.
  "It should be taken into account that OUR UNIVERSAL FATHER has placed the ADJUSTERS in each inhabitant of this world.
 "Of course, as the term suggests, it is a planet in which THE CREATOR guarantees unrestricted respect for free will and this becomes a wait that in the present case of more than eight billion inhabitants, such a wait has not yet come to an end. and the current fascination with technology denotes that the awakening could come late for the bulk of humanity.
 So far for the moment this controversial issue, we wish the most glorious progress for you my Son and for your companions, have a good morning''

Evelio-
 Intimate Father, MY ADJUSTER, thank you for his intervention, be welcome to me at the time he decides.

End