Author Topic: Muon Information and Wireless Electricity  (Read 2987 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Muon Information and Wireless Electricity
« on: March 09, 2024, 23:22:15 pm »
I am not making a reversion of anything said so far, but I need for the audience to know that certain scientifuc studies address the MUON as a PI Muon at times and other times as a MESOTRON

In the 5th epochal revelation, Paper 42 talks about the Mesotron.  Today nobody seems to know what the revelation is talking about.  I quote below a section of Paper 42, Subsection 8 and how they speak to the Mesotron

We QUOTE the 5th epochal revelation where it talks about The MESOTRON, AS FOLLOWS:

The Local Universe

42. Energy - Mind and Matter

8. Atomic Cohesion

42.8.3 The charged protons and the uncharged neutrons of the nucleus of the atom are held together by the reciprocating function of the mesotron, a particle of matter 180 times as heavy as the electron. Without this arrangement the electric charge carried by the protons would be disruptive of the atomic nucleus.

42.8.4 As atoms are constituted, neither electric nor gravitational forces could hold the nucleus together. The integrity of the nucleus is maintained by the reciprocal cohering function of the mesotron which is able to hold charged and uncharged particles together because of superior force-mass power and by the further function of causing protons and neutrons constantly to change places.

The mesotron causes the electric charge of the nuclear particles to be incessantly tossed back and forth between protons and neutrons. At one infinitesimal part of a second a given nuclear particle is a charged proton and the next an uncharged neutron. And these alternations of energy status are so unbelievably rapid that the electric charge is deprived of all opportunity to function as a disruptive influence. Thus does the mesotron function as an “energy-carrier” particle which mightily contributes to the nuclear stability of the atom.

42.8.5 The presence and function of the mesotron also explains another atomic riddle. When atoms perform radioactively, they emit far more energy than would be expected. This excess of radiation is derived from the breaking up of the mesotron “energy carrier,” which thereby becomes a mere electron. The mesotronic disintegration is also accompanied by the emission of certain small uncharged particles.

[Editor' Note - These emission of small uncharged particles are NOT QUARKS, but surcharged Quarks identified in our literature as Seminoles, but in college class rooms they are frequently denominated as QUARKS CHARM AND an unnamed one we shall call FAULTLESS.  Quarks named Charm and Faultless are without designations as part of Lepton association; however, please note our experiments call the Charm and Fault Quarks which seem to always accompany Muon dispersion's as the uncharged particle in the epochal revelation.  I do not agree with the Wikipedia statement entirely here but it is close enough to let it stay without further comment for now.  We finish the quote of Paper 42 CF  below]

42.8.6 The mesotron explains certain cohesive properties of the atomic nucleus, but it does not account for the cohesion of proton to proton nor for the adhesion of neutron to neutron. The paradoxical and powerful force of atomic cohesive integrity is a form of energy as yet undiscovered on Urantia."

Close Quote

[Another Editor's Note:  The protons in this quote lack a central authority, and nearly one hundr4ed years later today, there is a use in the college classroom today to use the Lepton equivalent of a Mesotron.  not the Pion, but sometimes calling it the Mesotron Muon.  Neither the Muon or Mesotron are equal in charge, but the Muon is more powerful because it lacks a studio Proton orbiting its presence.  Nobody understands why and I let this go as it is above my head over why that should occur,]

WE now quote WIKIPEDIA for this tidbit concerning the Muon and the family they belong to called the Lepton family.  The Lepton family is mostly electrical, but there is in the family a preparticle called a PION.  

WIKIPEDIA:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muon

"[The] muon is an unstable subatomic particle with a mean lifetime of 2.2 Î¼s, much longer than many other subatomic particles. As with the decay of the non-elementary neutron (with a lifetime around 15 minutes), muon decay is slow (by subatomic standards) because the decay is mediated only by the weak interaction (rather than the more powerful strong interaction or electromagnetic interaction), and because the mass difference between the muon and the set of its decay products is small, providing few kinetic degrees of freedom for decay. Muon decay almost always produces at least three particles, which must include an electron of the same charge as the muon and two types of neutrinos.
Like all elementary particles, the muon has a corresponding antiparticle of opposite charge (+1 e) but equal mass and spin: the antimuon (also called a positive muon). Muons are denoted by
μ−
and antimuons by
μ+
. Formerly, muons were called mu mesons, but are not classified as mesons by modern particle physicists (see § History), and that name is no longer used by the physics community."

Ron Besser here again - I place the Wikipedia quote here to remind physicists that the discovery of the muon was swift but no one really knew what to do about them until around1974-75 when someone actualized and identified their family as a Lepton, but that is kind of messy for us yet, as we think the muon may belong to a separate family classification, but we see no name for such to be available so far.  In any case the muon now serves wireless electricity because it carries the voltage of an electron without the amperage of the electron, and we can send MUONS off the broadcast tower much easier than anything else.  A GLUON might do it but it is too rare to manufacture efforts to overcome that problem at all.

And finally this:  I tire of retreading information which is little use to our free electricity patent #11601013, March 7, 2023, but I do recollect we have another use for this type of power transfer, and that is an easy and cheap HYDROGEN CAR.  I have written the patent up already and it is easy and cheap to do and without batteries.  However, I have been warned by my experience with free electricity there is no government support unless we are  charged with a large corporation and a big budget.  For your information I refuse to sell the patent to the electrical industry and the same for the hydrogen car, because both of these inventions are supremely narrow in application, and they require free distribution whilebeing fair to all countries of the world they should be granted its use without political concerns.  But I am a practical person and I state no deal is accepted where the power or country is a United States enemy or a political problem to it.   I have never stated this before thinking it unnecessary, but I see reports surfacing this invention is fine but is out of control as to issue.  Not so, but I have yet to have anyone ask me to share how this can be done for our country or our allies.  I support this for Europe and North America.  The Department of State regulates us just fine if they bother to look at this again.  Thank you.

Ron Besser/owner and inventor

« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 00:15:21 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania