Author Topic: A TEMPORARY SHUT DOWN OF THEPLANET URANTIA  (Read 2652 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
A TEMPORARY SHUT DOWN OF THEPLANET URANTIA
« on: August 02, 2024, 12:20:15 pm »
Ron Besser here: Troubles abound at this time 1215PM, the Second of August, 2024, and the following information is being made available to you.
August 2, 2024
Michael of Nebadon
Subject:  THE TRUTH
T/R: Ron Besser

“I am not MICHAEL OF NEBADON, at the moment.

“I am indeed the head of the Kabal.  That spelling is alternate for also spelling “cabal,” which is the preferred spelling.  Ron, use “cabal” for now

The  C A B A L
“Until now we have represented this situation using the spelling, “cabal.”

“We do not change the spelling, but we do realign this transmission with another transmission made in 1937.

The 1937 Transmission:
“ WE repeat portions of it, and it reads as follows in part\
:
        MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
            You read properly:
            The ANCIENTS OF DAYS has ordered Urantia closed.

For that reason, URANTIA no longer is considered a part of the Planetary System of SATANIA.
            And for that same reason, Urantia must not be reopened until further notice from us, The ANCIENTS OF DAYS from UVERSA.
            WE are quite sure this ends over one million years of an open and free sphere, and it must remain that way when the problems on it are resolved. 
            (Signed) The ANCIENTS OF DAYS

A 1939 Transmission
        MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
             We ORDER PLACING RESTRICTIONS ON URANTIA.

We ORDER the FOLLOWING:
        1 - No further openings are permitted on Urantia until the recent rebellion is ended around Nebadon and its environs, and make sure until the WAR is included as finished, that there is no further discussion about revelation.  K

END TRANSMISSION

Transmitter Ron Besser: We have now reached a new low on the scale of lows.  Today ends the ability to hear transmissions in general.  I doubt I know a thing to help us all.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “I have just decided to envelope Urantia inside a restrictive policy to last as long as necessary.  Except for Ron here, we have no further communications here.  Lightlines may continue at cost and schedule.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

“Further, it is declared unsafe to produce messages now Ron, so close it down again.  K   MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania