Author Topic: Lightline USA, August 10 - 2024  (Read 2263 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline USA, August 10 - 2024
« on: August 10, 2024, 15:56:01 pm »
Lightline USA August 10, 2024

This is an unscheduled Lightline for Saturday, August 10 - 2024

Your host is Ron Besser

Listen to a very important tape by pressing the link below:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240810_111134

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA, August 10 - 2024
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2024, 06:38:55 am »
  • 081024 Audio Tape Saturday Light Line USA; Host: Ron Besser.
  • Subjects: US presidential election; Russia – Ukraine situation; The Middle East situation; The US and world affairs; The tectonic plates under Mexico are very weak & may cut Central America by half; Legions of superior forces enter Urantia to free it of the cabal; Michael will stay on the planet until it becomes a peaceful kingdom again and the cabal given notice to vacate Urantia or lose their lives.
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Serara, Universal Father and Monjoronson
  • Transcribed By: Moses Ouko
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240810_111134
Ron
This is Ron Besser, an unscheduled lightline for Saturday, August 10th, 2024. I'm going to have to mute you because I'm getting every bit of noise every time you move your phone. Hold on.

Participant’s voice
Okay, Ron.

Ron
There are only four or five of you who are attending right now. It's unscheduled. And I apologize to those who may listen to the tape and wondering why a lightline was held on Saturday, August 10th, 2024, without you knowing it.

Michael of Nebadon
Ron just happened to look it. And the individuals that appear here just happen to do it to probably most out of habit. But I've got something very important to tell you. I, Michael of Nebadon, have decided that Urantia is no longer requiring a mission.

What do we do? The answer is that the Magisterial Sons do want to do a mission. I really can't stop them for the simple reason I invited them. And for that reason, they are most welcome to hold a mission, if they want to, to this poor planet. I say, poor planet, because I am convinced that the United States has finally put aside its ideals and now is enforcing a mission on this planet that we do not approve of. That's not the Magisterial mission. It's the election.

I disagree with the president who insists that the vice president have a candidacy. He moved it forward under the pretense of he was going to run and then suddenly replaced his name with her name. We don't think that's quite fair, but it is not against the law of politics. And for that reason, we're going to let it go.

Now the second concern that I have is that Ron's body is deciding to go numb. I suppose that is a prelude to his dying out. If that is the case, we cannot guarantee that we will do anything. And the reason I say that is the groups that are left to transmit are transmitting Machiventa Melchizedek. Machiventa is an old friend and a full supporter of Nebadon and what it wishes to do, including these missions. But please understand that the missions that we had in mind are no longer to be ascertained.

The missions that we have are the appearance of Jesus and the appearance of Monjoronson. It no longer contains me, the Creator Son, who is the center of the mission. What does that do? Well, we pray that the Magisterial Sons have the strength to carry it through. I am not withdrawing Monjoronson. I'm merely staying on the side until it is clear to me what should be done.

Ron
Michael, this is Ron. I am being hit with a pretty strong factor into my throat. I don't quite know what that is about, and I'm asking direction.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. That's not cabal. That's the Magisterial Son, Monjoronson. He wishes to speak. Well, he's always welcome to speak.

Ron
Go ahead, Monjoronson, is it?

Serara
It is Serara, Ron.

Ron
All right, Serara, welcome, Serara. Please go ahead.

Serara
Monjoronson did not expect you to hold a light line. In fact, you didn't. But the truth of the matter is you were curious and said, well, let me look what is here on Saturday, the 10th of August, 2024, to see if there's any activity. I have been put to sleep almost all day. I don't like it. I must have activity and this is what happened. The truth of the matter is, Ron, that there is nothing being closed down, but things are being closed up until I figure out what is to be done for Urantia. I don't quite know.

Number one, Urantia has been seized by the rebels. Number two, Ron refuses to have anything to do with them. Number three, they've attacked Ron on his legs and his body, and it burns. Number four, I am not sure what is to be done with everything or anything we have achieved so far. Ron has quite an infrastructure. So do a few others. But they are useless if I decide to pull out. I'm considering doing it shortly after this unscheduled lightline.

There are five of you, one, two, three, four, six of you, actually seven, but two have been broken off. The truth of the matter is that those who are appearing right now have every right to hear this, but it should be broadcast to the entire group. Elise, we're going to let you put the tape up. Ron is not available to do it easily. So we're going to ask you to put the tape up when it's convenient for you.
And this to you, Ron. You have reached your nadir. That means the bottom of your problem. They are hitting your legs. They try to hit your mind and prevent this call. And they are working hard to see to it that it is never heard. Well, it is heard, and Elise it is in particular your care that will see to it that the tape is up. But do it when it's convenient. Wait till tomorrow if you wish.

And finally this, I doubt that Ron will be able to do the Sunday lightline. He is being attacked and he is nearly asleep all the time. But he refuses to see to it that the lightlines are truncated entirely. Hence, he walked in today to see if there was any activity and found that only he was the activity.

Michael of Nebadon
Now this; Announcement:
I, Michael of Nebadon, do hereby state that I will no longer concern myself with this planet. This is the planet of Jesus and my final bestowal. I am fully disgusted with what has happened. What has happened is that the cabal has seized the planet once more, and they are not in the position to rule, but only in the position to minister. I won't have it. Ron absolutely refuses, and so do I.

When it comes to you individual persons, you are fully loyal and caring. But when it comes to the actual holding of the lightline, more and more, they are trying to break it down. Right now, it's my strength that keeps you from hearing the cabal. Ron looks and they are not available.

And now finally this. Ron Besser, the one holding this lightline right now, has only this to say to all of you. They're trying to kill him. They put him into a sleep. He has slept most of this day and finally said he is so tired of the bed, I'll float out there if I can just to have some activity. So he came to open up a lightline he didn't expect to hold. But I tell you, this is one of the most important lightlines you will ever hear.

Number one, I refute the power of God not, but there is no help being processed into Nebadon to see to it that the planet can be observed for what it needs. Number two, the United States has has become so powerful. It can do pretty well as it pleases, but as it pleases, it is not doing any arbitration of any of the fights that are on it now. For those of you who follow national politics, as Ron always does, the Russians will soon be removed from Ukraine by their own wishes. We do not know the reason, but we see Putin deciding he's sick of fooling with it. He's got what he wants. And that is few, a few of the estates next to the Russian border that he will keep.

Second, Ron is reaching the age that he is forgetting when to hold quiet and when to hold speaking. I don't like that, but what he has done is he holds a lightline as I happen to be on the planet once more to shut some things down. What am I shutting down? Number one, I am talking to the Magisterial Sons. Do you want to hold a mission under such impossibilities? Number two, to you, Ron, I'm going to pull the support out from under you. How long can you go?
Number three, Ron, you have a wonderful patent to produce electricity, and it is shunned. Fine, you say. That does not stop you, but for the moment it does.

And finally this, I am disgusted not only with Russia, the Ukraine and the EU, but now the United States for keeping the status quo by its power in Israel. Ron doesn't like the Palestinians ever. The Palestinians are lost. They need to relocate in the Middle East and share the power of one of the states. But they are stubborn and refuse to relocate. As a result, intermittent wars. Israel has every right to defend itself, and it must.

For reasons of state, I'm telling you that I should not do a lightline because I'm going to tell you exactly my view. My view exactly is that the United States is being a prissy power. It is not negotiating what it should. It is all powerful, but it will not survive long enough to make a difference if it does not own up to its responsibilities as the power on the planet to reunite Palestine with Jesus and then truncate its presence in the Middle East while he is here.

What am I saying? I'm telling you we don't want politics being played around the presence of Jesus Christ in person. Let that be understood. There is no diplomat to tell the United States this is happening. You people, and a few others, know the truth but you are powerless to speak because of the power structure. You don't care to enter politics. I don't blame you.

And finally this; Donald Trump will be gone shortly. I don't know the circumstances but he will not be the Republican candidate. That's only a few short months away. I don't know what the United States is going to do without a Republican candidate. The woman who was running against Trump has fully decided never to touch presidential politics again. We don't blame her.

There is no one other than Trump to seize the candidacy. But why is it important to you, those who live outside of the United States? It's this. The United States has reached a point of power that it can do as it pleases. Yet it is not responsible in helping the peace or the regularity of the Gaza Strip or any other power that wants to go to war. We do not understand why the United States has withdrawn its World Affairs Department, but it has.

Kamala Harris is, in my opinion, a poor candidate. The Democrats are delighted. Biden is delighted, but the presidency of the United States should be held by several other individuals available, but they have withdrawn in favor of the president's choices and leave it alone. That is a mistake.

And finally to Donald Trump. I didn't think I would ever lecture Urantia on its bad politics. But I am deeply concerned that Kamala Harris is too inexperienced to hold the presidency as it must be when challenged by foreign dictators. Russia is not done in mixing trouble. The Middle East is not done in causing problems with fuels. And I warn the United States not to get involved in South America because it is a cauldron of fire right now. For reasons of my own, I leave it alone.

And now this; The entire region known as Western United States may be in trouble. The tectonic plates under Mexico in particular are very weak and as a result that you know as Central America may be cut in half by the sea. Not through Panama, but through Mexico. If it does what it could do, you're going to lose tens of millions of population. And the United States is more or less left holding the bag to handle all the people that have come to it and want to return because there is no work for them.
And finally, this.

Cabal
I am the Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon. Not. I am the Cabal. And you have been listening to the Cabal.

Michael of Nebadon
I fully disagree with that, Ron.

Ron
And I do too, Michael. This is Ron. Let me tell you, I know the difference between my transmitters. That was Michael speaking. And that's an override by the evil. They'll do anything to make you doubt. Michael has spoken. Don't listen to a voice that apparently can walk in and say anything. I regret it.

Cabal
This is the Cabal Ron, you're under our pledge.

Ron
Cabal, I would murder you if I could and face the penalty. You are evil beyond words and I will have nothing ever to do with you regardless of your plans. You are wrong, you are evil and please remove yourself.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon. It's been done, Ron.

Ron
Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Now let me restate what I came to say on this unscheduled lightline. Number one, I am on Urantia, now. It is almost 2.40 p.m. on Saturday, the 10th of August. As I speak, there are legions of superior forces entering the planet. Ron, I don't know how you do it, but you have managed to speak the moment that Urantia is being freed of the cabal. And for that reason, you are holding your speech for what?

Ron
I do not trust anything at the moment, Michael. I beseech you to find the power to speak the truth to this group as we have happened to come together this Saturday and to let us know if you may or you would exactly what is happening that we need to know.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon. You are an upstater, and I demand that you be quiet. I am Michael of Nebadon. I am the power of Nebadon. You have not truncated me. You have made it possible for me to tell you the truth, and I will.

The United States has made a grievous error. It has stayed out of the politics of the Russian invasion and the EU's contempt. Number two, the United States alone is responsible, not for Gaza or the war, but for employing Israel as the factor against the Palestinians entirely. The Palestinians are evil beyond words. Don't mistake it. I know it. They marched in and slaughtered hundreds of Israelis. Israel is so furious. They don't care if there is no Palestinian ever left. Ron agrees with them. But humanity is the course that must stand the trial to be adjudicated.

The Urantia Supreme Court is barely surviving, Ron. You are the power with it to make sure that this shall not stand. I am working with you, Ron, to make sure you understand that the Urantia Supreme Court is down to two people. You know one of them, and the other one is very shy. I laugh because of the use of words. In any case, everybody, this particular tape is almost too hard to handle, Elise. But put it up, please.

And finally, this to those who are listening. I refuse to be part of a planet that uses people as fodder to change their borders. Ron just said to me, but that's always been, that is the history, fully. But the truth of the matter is, Ron, this is the last time I watch it and do anything about it. For that reason, Ron, your work is by itself right now. No one else is getting a speech from me. I am angry.
I am also concerned. Urantia is not a planet of that concern, but certain people are. They have gained power through their own illegal use of gaining it. I promise you.

The presidential election coming will not settle anything. Trump will still try to steal it. The fools that consider Trump the idol of political power have to be taught a very serious lesson. Ron said to me today, what in heaven's name attracts people to Trump? I don't understand it, Michael. I told him to mind his own business, but now I shall tell you. Trump represents the ideological idea of assassination, of what is and replaces it with what he wants. He's an evil man. He will be taught a serious lesson if and when he comes over and is part of the mansion worlds.

The truth of the matter is, Ron, your attention has reached the point that your hands are cold and numb. You're not used to that condition, but it is a morontial condition. I will speak to that privately.
Now, to all of you who are here, and it is a small world at the moment. Nobody knew this lightline was to be held. But you were the only ones who were curious enough to check. For that reason, you get the low down. And for that reason, please post this transcript as quickly as you can, whoever is doing transcripts.

What we are heading toward.
You in the United States are the only safe population with Canada. Mexico may be flooded. Central America may go under. If it does, I don't know what to tell you about the free lands in the Western democracies. The Central American problem is tectonic shift.
The problem with Florida is non-tectonic shift but a sinking of the land. It could happen, suddenly. The west coast of the United States is on a tectonic plate from about Vancouver to about the center of Oregon that is shattered by explosives of volcanoes and fires of that area. It could collapse and that would bring the sea into Nevada, at least.

And finally this to you, Ron. You dream of going over soon, but I need you. And I hear you say you are ready to serve if you can maintain it. And you will. You're one of the few, Ron, that can do this to transmit the full vigor of what I have to say.

I'm on Urantia today. I'm in the west coast. I'm looking at the empty lands because they are arid. But the people are fully, being foolish, running to the United States to find a place to live. The only place they can live is arable land, and there is none. They are going to foment problems and the United States should redeliver them back to where they came. They are not the best stock. They are the hungry stock and as such have nothing good politically for the country. Ron knows that.

And for reasons of state, I warn that Israel will make short the life of the Palestinians forever if they try this war again. This is the third war they've started. The third. I do not ever believe in a people so oppressed as the Palestinians may be, that they kill in retribution for something they should put their energy into to find a homeland. Don't mistake it. I know they're evil. And Ron wishes them removed and that to Gaza become a wonderful beach. I agree with him.
And finally this; The triumph of the teaching mission was to spread the gospel of the love of God for you and your planet. I have a hard time loving your planet, but I do love you yet.

Please be understanding that what happens in the next six months is never against you personally, but is against the power structure. Not only a rotten Europe, but a rotten Russia. Those places need reviewed and their politics changed. The EU as presently put together participates again in what should not be done.

And finally this; This is not the last review through Ron. Elise, you are to continue and stop napping about how. Just do it, please, for me. The other lightlines, particularly Dominick, depend on his availability. Ron sees to it that he has a voice, that he has a place. But we are looking for a breakup of the West Coast, and that's where his family is. We don't know how he will take it.

And finally, those of you living near the Mexican border and the stream that flows there, watch out. I'm positive that the tectonic plate under that area will collapse and the ocean will flow to the Gulf of Mexico. I do not know how wide, but remember this. Mexico City is built in a hollow, a cauldron. If it fills up, it will be 30 to 80 feet deep, and the rest of the country will stay above the water level. But millions will die. They will drown. Don't wish it. Don't hope for it. But pray that it doesn't happen, because it brings the sea inland to your Western areas. Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Southern California, Baja, and other districts attending to them will go under the seat if the tectonic plates break.

And now this for all of you regarding the missions. I am going to be here. I'm going to stay on this planet until I see that it calms down and is a peaceful kingdom again. For that reason, I'm calling upon Ron to stay the course. He has been severely weakened by the cabal. They attack him while he sleeps. He gets little sleep. And for that reason, he is ready to fight where others don't even know that it exists. But let me tell you, right now the cabal over Urantia is on notice. Vacate or lose your life.

Universal Father
I am the Universal Father. Michael, We agree. But also to you, Ron. You have been attacked over the past several nights where they are cutting your legs. They burn miserably today. That will be healed. And for reasons of state.

Ron
Thank you.

Universal Father
Your friend will stay.

Ron
I hope so.

Universal Father
The truth of the matter is that 2709 Sunset Lane, which is the address of your home, Ron, will stay above water and trouble, but you must maintain a strong force and insist that those who cut the grass just cut the grass and not make any other changes. They have trimmed the place up nicely. That oaf that tried to tear down your fence out of sheer misery, is now the one who is in misery. There is no longer a course for him to follow. And finally, this to you, Ron. You're going to stay the course. You want to very much and to become a part of this.

Ron
Yes, Father, I wish the planetary experience and the hope for a better place to live. With this operating on the planet, I want to go through a mission, please, to see what it's like, to enjoy the Magisterial Sons and whatever other power may be.
I want to work with them to the extent that I may. It's very important to me. And the Supreme Court is in my heart, but I honestly do not know what to do about it. I thank you, Father, for allowing me to speak. Thank you.

Universal Father
This is Father. You are not only allowed to speak, but you are also the one who will see to it that lightlines prevail as long as we can speak. And recently it's been frequently. And you, Ron, are always full of humor. And I am fully aware of it and enjoy it. The truth of the matter is you will not see anyone today or tomorrow. There's problems. They will be straightened out, but not easily. Fully decided in a moment.

And finally, to you who have joined this lightline; And that's Stephen, George, Elise, an unknown, Roger, and Jose. That's the extent of this lightline. It is a big lightline and Elise, I leave it to you to put out as soon as you can.

Michael of Nebadon
And finally, to those who do listen carefully, this is Michael of Nebadon. I am the Creator Son. I created you. Now see to me. Please. I am no longer just a Creator Son and I'm not a black cloud, Ron. He now knows better than to interrupt me. The truth of the matter is it seems black, but I'm here to see to something. You have no idea what could be.

The cabal tried to inform me that they were stealing Urantia for their own headquarters. Ron is appalled. He says he will have nothing to do with it. But they're so powerful, they even forced transmissions. For that reason, Ron, this transmission is heard by everyone this time including the cabal, who are huddled together on the polarity of this planet and are being vacated. Thank you. You celebrate it with me.

Ron
I can't believe living in a wet bed. That's what they do to us.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. That is exactly my feeling.

Universal Father
You refer to something that happens in childhood, wetting to bed, and that's what they remind you of.

Ron
Verily, Father.

Universal Father
Thank you.

Ron
This planet had the dignity of a bestowal of the Creator Son and Jesus Christ. If I had my way, there would be a cleansing. I must leave it to the authorities. But I have nothing to do with this cabal. They're always in me and trying me out. And I refuse to deal with them. As a result, they've cut my legs up.

Universal Father
They’ll heal. Don't worry.

Ron
But the reason that I say this is, this shows their nature. If the cabal does not get its way, what does it do? It harms. If father does not get his way, he waits to another era. And for that reason, please remember this. I am a little voice. I will disappear. They will make me work on the mansion worlds and I will not be known. That's fine. That's true of George Bernard. That's true of many others I so fully recommend. Marion Rowley, those of the Urantia Foundation, those who subscribe to the Urantia book, and all those who are good in spite of not knowing the revelation. I hug them, I bring them back to a clean new Urantia soon enough.

This lightline was an accident. I don't know what to do when I keep being put to sleep. I finally go to see if I can get something started to keep me awake. Well, there's almost no one listening this time. There are seven people on this call, but you're getting an earful. I hope you can get the tape up.

And finally this, you have heard the truth. If the tape goes damaged and I expect that some attempt will be made, write about it so that the people on the discussion forum know it was held and that you participated in what you heard.

Michael of Nebadon
I am Michael of Nebadon, and I say to you, Ron. The time has come for you to close a very valuable lightline. I hope you can post this without a problem Elise. Do so.

And finally, this to you. George Huber. You have tried often enough to get into a lightline. Now you heard one and hear its power. Remember, repeat it yourself when you are able to. Right now you can't. But when you can transmit, transmit like this one does, the full truth and see to it that the people hear.

That is the end of this lightline for August 10th, 2024. It's about seven minutes after three. And for that reason, we are done. I am Michael Nebadon. I feel better, Ron.

Ron
Venting does the wind good.

Michael of Nebadon
Yes, Ron, thank you. I appreciate your humor. And I say goodbye.

Ron
Thank you, lovely person. Thank you, Michael of Nebadon. And thank you, Monjoronson, for listening. I am grateful beyond words. And I do look forward to a little more time for myself regardless of what it brings. I thank you. I now close this lightline, but I leave it open for a moment to see if there is any comment from the other deities. One moment please, while I refresh my frequency. Hold on.

Monjoronson
I am Monjoronson. I will not speak long. But I will speak. Ron can always joke with me. He calls me grandpa and Serara grandpa. He told us there is no feeling like when you two appear. I feel as though my grandparents are alive again. I feel good. Why that may be, I don't know, Ron. But that is a psychological refreshment to us. The trial that you must all face is that we are coming and we are going to straighten out the record. And Ron says good and bends his head hard.

Ron
Yes, yes.

Monjoronson
Special interests will still abide, but they are not so powerful. Special means will appear. Use them. Don't just sit looking at them, use them. Some of you are quite aged. Ron looks at most of you and says, oh my, you're my age almost or a little older. Where do we replenish this?

Well, maybe you don't, Ron, but the magisterial missions will make up for your loss. You are going to die in about a week, Ron. That's about what is scheduled. But don't worry it. Your death is hardly noticeable.

Ron
A scoundrel is not missed.

Monjoronson
A scoundrel is missed, Ron and You are not One. In any case, you idiot, this; The truth of the matter is you can hold beyond next week, but you can't hold the eventual end to yourself.

The patent will stay with Dominick. He will see to it. He is a good man. He has seen too much good for you. And likewise to him. Finally, there's a good partnership fully established; he now owns your home. That is your will.

He will take care of it and improve it probably. And one last thing to you, Ron. You love the man, love what he does, but Elise, George, Phyllis, Gitz, and a few who have departed and those I didn't remember to list are a part of you always.

Let me tell you what's going to happen. Those of you who hear so well, and particularly those on this lightline today, will be held together as a group on the Mansion Worlds. Ron will have his work to begin with. You will have yours later. But when that is done, you will foregather on the constellation Orion and there be taught what to be and to do in the outer space regions.
Ron says that must be a long way away. Not really, not in Father's time. But in the meantime, make the most of what you can learn. That is all you will learn until fate declares you more than human. And thank you, Ron. I would suggest that you open up the lightline.

Ron
Alright, I'm unmuting.

Elise
Yes, Ron, this is, Elise,

Ron
Alright, you're all open. Yes, Elise, I hear you.

Elise
I just want to say that I'll put up the lightline immediately after it comes up, the recording.

Ron
Oh, good. I thank you very much, Elise.

Elise
And if not, if I cannot do it, I wrote a lot of it down so I can make a, well, a shorter report if it's necessary.

Ron
A summary, okay.

Elise
A summary, yes.

Ron
Thank you. Thank you very much. And to the rest of you, and let me name you, Jose Vargas, Roger Kruper, Elise, George Huber, Stephen Gitz, and I've got a blank on here which is using the internet. I don't know your name offhand. Thank you. And now, all of you are attuned to the fact that I have not shut this light line off, I've got to. It's going to come in and shut me off if I don't. 

In any case, thank you for attending for something that is just ad hoc. I didn't intend to hold this, but it's one of the most important lightlines you may hear. I hope you talk about it on the discussion forum. They didn't hear it. And Elise put the tape up when you can. And I think I will close it off now unless someone has something they want to say.

Stephen
Ron, Stephen here.

Ron
Yes, Stephen, go ahead.

Stephen
I'm so glad I came when I realized it was the 10th and that Dominick's been teaching us about the numbers and more. I said, oh, it's the 10th. That's a spiritual number. Let's go. And so I got lucky. Thank you, Dominick, for that.

Ron
Yeah, I do. And thank you, Stephen. You've been a great friend. I hope it continues.

Stephen
Me too.

Ron & Participants
OK, folks, I'm going to shut this down. And thank you. All right, thank you, Ron. Bye-bye, everybody. Bye. Goodbye everybody.

End.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA, August 10 - 2024
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2024, 12:42:34 pm »
Hey Ron, I hope your headache is much better today.  I have a question about these tectonic plates moving. You said: 
 The west coast of the United States is on a tectonic plate from about Vancouver to about the center of Oregon that is shattered by explosives of volcanoes and fires of that area. It could collapse and that would bring the sea into Nevada, at least.

You also mentioned in more detailed on Sunday's LL, among other things about the moving and sinking of land and the lost, of millions of souls.

How would that affect our weather pattern?
Would we have cooler summers?
And what about the opening of the Gulf of Mexico, what changes would the passage of the water current bring?

Several years ago, the question was raised about what signs to look for, and I believe the answer was "look for sand geysers in the western states." Is that still true for today?

Southern California just had a 5.2 earthquake, two days ago.

Weydevu

And the World Knows Not