Author Topic: MICHAEL. Re-born of the Spirit. Your relation to Church and State. Tues LL 08.20  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MICHAEL. Re-born of the Spirit. Your relation to Church and State. Tues LL 08.20.24

original recording:
https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240820_110302

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Dominick
Welcome, this is Dominick, your host for Tuesday Lightline, August 20th. And we invoke the prayer to our Father, Universal Father, Jesus, and Michael of Nebadon. And we ask if there's anyone there I'm trying to receive.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael. Just Michael right now. The answer to this morning's question was raised by Dominick asking, what can be done to address the feeling of being trapped in the world of man, being pulled this way and that by forces bigger than you can perceive, but nonetheless are affected by the tides. And I say unto you be born again of the Spirit.

If there is one answer if we could boil it down to one thing. The example of Jesus in the political affairs of man was to sidestep the political expectations of Earth in favor of the prize of the spirit that mankind strives for in life.

The best cure for your political insanity is to be born of the Spirit. This is similar to being saved, but to be born again of the Spirit is to enact a state of being on earth while in the flesh.

To be saved means you are continuing your life in a salvation of ascension and repurposing your personality after you die, whereas being born again of the Spirit entails or endows you to have a reinvigorated, revitalized, and attainment of a state of being which transcends the animal mind, your animal being. You are born again of the spirit and your animal origins and spirit potential is attained in a new spirit status to be born again of the spirit as a transcendence of the animal into a more spiritual being, a true person in the first stage of cosmic citizenship.

The separation of church and state has its merits. But the churchless state also assumes religion. It doesn't just go one way with the state being usurped by religion. Religion does take on, or the state does take on, a religious status in planetary evolution and affairs. But to transcend the tides of these earthly mechanisms of the kingdom of men and to enter the kingdom of the Spirit is to be born again. And the fruits of that rebirth are not a baptismal procedure of salvation. It is a state of being, mostly.

For example, the state of grace, notice the word state does not convey a permanency, but an attribute of character. And so you can observe the characteristics of grace and begin to emulate that. Certainly, if you have not attained it yourself, you can admire and understand and incorporate those characteristics if those examples are provided around you.

One example in modern states of grace is a state of composure. And there are many more examples, but that is just one. Composure allows for varying states of incoming and outgoing and giving and receiving of communication for example. So for example, a state of grace people are naturally attracted to you because your composure is magnetic and attractive, safe, and welcoming. In this sense, people who strive for self-mastery with composure end up training themselves into a potential state of grace. But if you are born again of the Spirit, you are likely to naturally gravitate into a state of composure. I hope you understand the difference between the approaches.

Religion is designed to help not only condition social conventions and states of behavior for cooperation, but it is also a principal mechanism that works symbiotically with the state when working well to pass down what needs to be passed down generation to generation to sustain that culture and civilization. When the state takes on all that responsibility without religion, then do you have the state taking on both religiosity, and state hegemony meaning monopoly.

Notice in the Kingdom of Heaven we have both governance and reverence and worship and prayer and religious teaching as well as sciences and philosophies. One of the natural states of time and space is the attempt to transcend the repeated need for time-consuming steps, and that's why baptism exists at all, because it strives to condense the time needed to be born again of the Spirit. But as you can tell to simply go through the conventional baptism does not convey necessarily the grace of character of truly and experientially being born of the Spirit.

The kingdom of man, the earthly kingdoms, whether they be states, the fact of the matter is government exists. It does not necessarily expresses uniformly on young planets that have yet to reach a global evolution that eventually reduces the size of that planet where tribalism graduates to a global nation. And as science or diversity shows you this is somewhat difficult in the beginning stages.

So the ideal of the church is to pass down valuable education and standards of social conduct that enable good and virtuous and strong citizens for the state and that the state agrees and enjoys better citizens because of the churches and religions it allows, tolerates, and even fosters within its borders. And together they strive for both good governance, good citizens, effective families, and prosperity through a sustainable social structure.

You can begin to extrapolate the existential meaning behind modes of government in an almost binary choice on this planet today. The human being enjoys the simplicity of a binary choice. This is not always the case, obviously. But if there is a binary to be learned from, it is the choice before you on this planet still, which is the governance of Lucifer or the governance of God and Michael and Jesus.

Jesus showed the way, but he was a human and divine and did not involve himself in governance. Your Lord, the divine aspect of Jesus is Michael and God is the universal Creator of all and therefore upholds all governance and creation. And by this, God, we reveal and name as a capital C, Controller. God is also Controller in this aspect. But down to the earthly lives. When you are born of the spirit, you are born into the citizenship track and training and becoming a cosmic citizen of the government of Michael as a child of God.
And as you mature in this state of grace, you become less childlike and more mature citizen and adult-like. And you are given more responsibilities and revealed and learned and have more opportunities to learn more. All this is before you in a vast adventure of ascension on your mortal training into a cosmic citizen within a very grand universe outside of even your borders of time and space within the local zone we call a local universe that you originate in. You know the universe is very vast now in time and space. You now can see outside of these regions into the direction, the very direction of the center of time and space itself.

So when you feel the gas is lit in modern phraseology, as everyone is becoming familiar with the term gaslight. This is a season on this planet of planetary gaslighting. And you are all most likely to be caught up in it. And so I remind you to always renew yourselves and check in with your compass of your Father and your guider of myself, Michael, to check in with your state of grace and the status of you being born in the Spirit. Many of you are here because of the experience that this engendered with the exposure to further religious revelation.

And I say unto you, it is all meaningless unless you can exhibit in your daily lives to a consistent extent that you exhibit and continually renew yourself in the spirit that you enjoy of the state of grace. This is effectively a true state of happiness, and it is yours, and no one can take it away from you. This I end with because when the Luciferian governments, one thing they hate is a human being in the state of grace, they are very difficult to control.

But it is not a dynamic of power, ultimately. It is that you are courageous along with composed and you truly care about your fellows and your social society around you. Thank you and have a good day. Be in my peace. Good day.

Q&A

Dominick
I thank you, Michael. And so that answers the transmission from a question that I brought this morning. This is Dominick speaking. And like we said before, in past lightlines, we are more open to Q&A. So if you'd like to press 5 star, or if you're on the internet and somehow I can see you raise your hand, feel free.

So it's 2:27, we're halfway through. And if anyone would like to ask a question of their own. I'm open to transmitting anything I receive in reply. And I'll give it a minute. And I see, Elise, you've raised your hand. Thank you. Hi, Elise, you're unmuted and Valerie, you're next in the queue.

Elise
Yes. Can I talk? Yeah, okay. Thank you. Well, you or Michael was talking about the responsibility or the work or the tasks that the state will take on it and it could be that the state would take the, well, the state affairs and also do religious affairs on it and is more or less you know, at the head of state and church. Is that, could there be an example like the Middle Ages, would that be an example as it was at that time when, you know, the religion, well, the church had such a big influence on the state?

Dominick
It has more to do with the institutions of religion and the institution of the state, setting up methods to pass down what needs, what ought to be and needs to be passed down generation to generation. And so if you have an imbalance, things get out of whack if that helps. And if you, so especially if you just have a state without any religion, that's way out of balance. And if you have a state that's fully dominated by a religion, then that's also out of balance. But the need for both is because of that need to pass down codes of conduct and information and essentially the earned wisdom of the society before it. You know, as we always forget those things don't always pass down so well.

And for the sake of different intentions by different factions of humans. There may be benefits to making sure that gets manipulated or controlled, who knows. But it's not all the same. I mean, so does that help, Elise?

Elise
Yes, it sure does. And is there an example of a time where everything has been in balance on this planet, maybe lost civilization or anything, or not on our planet ever?

Dominick
No, there's examples. And as we have an interesting planetary history, it's never been totally flourishing, and it ebbs and flows. So you could say I'm taking a very high-level view of an observant. If you were a universe administrator responsible for future revelation back in the history, who has explained that that's why the Jewish people were chosen because they had that kind of structure in place. Right? It's not because we had better genes or were somehow inherently superior, but they had those generational things through both education and religion. That's one example.

Elise
Yes, that's what they're telling about in the Urantia book, yeah, also. That's right. That's a clear example.

Dominick
Yeah. Okay.

Elise
Thank you.

Dominick
Yeah, you're welcome. Anything else before I go to Valerie, Elise?

Elise
No, no, thank you, Dominick.

Dominick
You're welcome. All right, Valerie, you're unmuted.

Valerie
Thank you. I have a difficult question, and I don't even know how to ask. But about a week ago, Father Michael said that the internet will be seized for sites such as the Serara forum, and so, religious sites to my understanding. So, that sounds to me like persecution. I understand his message today of living in grace, but some of you already (are) also familiar with the situation I'm dealing with, where I feel completely disempowered and controlled. 

So, the question is now, you know, we have been waiting for some level of liberation with the missions to start and to become partakers and so forth, but I'm praying every day now (about this) and really would like to understand this a little more in-depth. What to look forward to? And also, there were many times messages to be prepared for Earth changes beginning, so, just would like to have a clearer understanding. And I know it will take time, and I know I will probably experience it before I fully understand it, but ...

Dominick
You are right, because I don't know what your question is, but I understand some of your situation. And if I could summarize it, it's your question would be, how am I, Valerie, supposed to attain a state of grace when I'm being gang-stocked and harassed?

Valerie
That is for me personally, but also as for the planet. Because if there is a seizing of the internet, that means control, that means taking over freedom, limitations on every level. So, I just want to understand how we can go forward to still represent Father in this earth in a meaningful and productive way?

Dominick
Yah. You are making... well, I detect some assumptions in your question that the internet is an open and free place of expression. Are you familiar with George Orwell in 1984? Also, the work that I talked about, I think, on Sunday, Arthur Koestler wrote The Ghost in the Machine. And all sorts of science fiction people before all these technologies came out, foreshadowed manipulation and control of information. I mean, it even comes out in elections and speech is being policed as of last week in the UK. You can't convince me personally that there's this free and open, it's been put in the court, it's had major influence on events, and the way people think. And so, to remove that influence would be to calm the mind down, in my estimation, rather than a draconian lockdown. You, we can't know the truth by the internet. You are better served through the education we just spoke of that you can think and discern and come to a state of grace, despite the manipulations of the kingdom of men, and the manipulations of nefarious intentions around us. Does that help, Valerie? I mean, it doesn't help at first.

Valerie
I do understand that clearly, and I'm very familiar with what's going-on on the internet and what price people have to pay for freedom or for trying to say the truth. Many of them losing their lives, so that's not really the concern I have. It's more like that... is that, are we looking forward to…I don't even know because, you know, the church is, in my eyesight, is dysfunctional in many levels. The missions are halted. I mean, you know, but the situation is there. So I'm really trying to see what our corporate power (is) as sons and daughters of God to continue this mission we have on Earth.

We are completely now at the mercy of these powers over us who think or do whatever they please. You know, I just trying to see my options or our options in this area, because like Elise's Adjuster was telling us yesterday, to start our own mission. But we certainly don't want to fall back to where the church left off or where we left off when we came out of there. So, I'm like, okay, I do have a lot of work to do. I can always keep myself busy as long as I live on this earth for the Kingdom's sake, it's not that. But I'm trying to see what (where) our power lays. I mean, I understand the individual relationship with God is the number one, but what do we have left corporately, other than the Lightlines?

Dominick
Yeah, we don't know, Valerie.

Valerie
Yeah. Okay. Well, thank you for taking my comments, really, (ha-ha).

Dominick
No, anytime, Valerie. Thank you. All right, I'll put you on mute and no one else in the queue right now. I had a transmission, I think in the response to you, Valerie.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael. True, true freedom is only ever within.

Dominick
I don't... Maybe I got cut off. I'm not sure.

Michael of Nebadon
Yes. Why do I say true freedom is only with him? It's because if you relinquish, meaning you allow someone else to set the conditions of defining what it is for you to be free and defining freedom as a set of goals and attainments and circumstances that represent something that they define and set up as freedom, you have a measure by which to assess that and judge that within as to your state of freedom that you are allowed to live in a state of grace and worship and pray without persecution.

Dominick
And that's the end of that. Thank you. Anyone else in the queue? It's 2:42 and if there's no one else, we will end a little early. So I'll give it a minute and we'll make a small announcement while we're waiting. I'm going to post something on the forum of a couple of emails I get inviting people to meet online for reasons that are obvious to some, tomorrow being representative of a birthday attributed to Jesus.

And so I'll be posting that information. I don't think there'll be a lightline tomorrow. So I think it's at 12 Eastern Standard Time. So look for that on the forum. And I hope everyone's going to have a great day. The weather is changing, so it's getting less hot. And that's helping everyone's health, hopefully. Have a great day. Thank you.

End.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2024, 01:07:36 am by Moses Ouko »