Author Topic: Lightline Netherlands International  (Read 1529 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline Netherlands International
« on: August 26, 2024, 16:21:07 pm »

Lightline Netherlands International, August 26, 2024

This is Lightline Netherlands International for Monday 26 August, 2024
with your host Elise

We thank our Celestial Speakers: MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK; 
                    ARTHURA and ANDREW, Head of the APOSTLES

We thank Ron Besser for transmitting the APOSTLE ANDREW; MICHAEL OF NEBADON 
                    and JESUS CHRIST and for bringing us very important news. 

Here is the link to the tape: 

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240826_1

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline Netherlands International
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 00:54:02 am »
  • 082624 Audio Tape Monday Lightline Netherlands International; Host: Elise Sophia Veronica; other transmitter: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: choices between good and evil, how to fight evil, the Father’s mercy; only the collective effort of all people can save the planet; nations must recognize the need to cooperate; Apostle Andrew about their lives with Jesus; who still is the Truth, Way, and Life; Machiventa Melchizedek is in charge of all Urantia missions; Jesus Christ Second Return, call to his apostles, death will never again sepaarte us from Jesus Christ.  
  • Speakers: Arthura, Machiventa Melchizedek, Apostle Andrew, Michael of Nebadon, and Jesus Christ. Transcribed by: sonsofGod
  • Link to tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240826_110108

Elise
Hello everyone, and welcome George Huber. He just got in. We are about to start. This is the Lightline Netherlands International. It's Monday, 26th of August 2024. I am Elise, your host, and I welcome you all, and thank you for joining. Well, let's ask for the presence of anyone from spirit. but before that, I would like to ask for good and clear connection and I hope we will receive some words from the spirit side. And we ask you, Father, that your blessings may be upon this session. We hope to hear from your messengers, and may you always be with us to guard us and guide us all the way into your kingdom, so that we may serve you forever in your beautiful creation. Well, let's see if there is anybody who would like to speak to us today.

Artura
This is Arthura, and I will speak for a moment on a topic that has been brought up before and will probably take some time to be fully understood and lived by every child of God. It's about doing wrong, evil sin, and forgiveness. And most of all, to recognize the blessing received from the Father, always for a new and cleansed soul that will carry one over the hill of regret and contrition, to begin anew with the blessing of forgiveness, fully given by the Universal Father, who is always merciful in all things he does for all his children.

We all know that evil exists. Every one of you is exposed to evil or doing wrong, and you know how wrongdoing may turn into sin. And in the almost unforgivable deeds when one has fallen into danger that can harm the soul forever. And where it's hard to get freed from. because in such a situation one is so self-focused in his thinking of being the most important creature that exists right there and then, so involved in its own tragedy or unsolvable problems, that could drive that person to the most terrible things and act against the will of the Father.

Evil can only be fought if one is truly rooted in the trust of the Creator and believes in the truth of what the Father really is and represents. The Father knows no evil. He allows man to experience good and evil, to learn and to make his own choices, to distinguish good from bed and to seek the truth, beauty, and goodness of God, who created man in His image and gave him the ability to choose according to his own free will.

So, man will be exposed to both good and evil, because there is good and evil in what he has created for himself in the course of evolution. But man, and every creature of God with free will, must learn to make choices and find out what is best for the survival of his being, his soul, that takes him through the long journey of learning and choosing between good and not so good. Which can develop in both directions, where he has always a free choice, and will therefore have to live the consequences.

But God is a God of mercy, and the most true Father for all his children. And even in the erring of his children he shows his love and mercy, when his children show sincere remorse and try to make up for what has been harmed by choosing wrong from right. The sinner will always be given a new chance to prove his loyalty and faith to the Father. And the Father will take his erring children into his heart, when the child is sincerely aware of its wrongdoing, or evil, and decides to make amends for its mistakes and the harm he has done to himself and to others.

Life is full of experience. It's experiencing and making choices that are presented to you at every corner you turn, but to protect yourself from making the wrong choices in life, you have also been given the Adjuster, a mystery monitor of your soul, who is the living presence of the Paradise Father.

I am Arthura. I can only tell you, try to surrender yourself to your guiding and most surfaceable companion, your Adjuster, who will keep you from evil and going astray. As you listen to his whispering divine counsel, where he shows you the way of righteous and honest living among your brothers and sisters, whom you may serve and care for, with the help of His ever-present love and good intentions for you. To keep you from harm and evil doing while journeying to the Holy Father himself for your eternal service to him and his universe. I thank you all. This is Arthura at your service. Good day.

Elise
Thank you, Arthura.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Here is Machiventa Melchizedek.

Elise
Welcome Machiventa Melchizedek. Please go ahead.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you. Thank you, Elise. I welcome all. I am Machiventa, and I'd like to speak to some practical manners in which your planet can be assisted, and most probably brought into some more... more ways to its existence to go forward and talk about what is needed at this time. The task for all people now, and I mean all people, is to realize that nothing in this world can be achieved, unless all nations become aware that progress and change can only be achieved through cooperation, and by new agreements on all disputes that now stand in the way of peace.

Every effort should be made to create a clear understanding among all countries and peoples that a different future must be achieved in this confused and destroyed world. In which there is no collective courage or willingness to tackle the restoration of order and security, or to start initiatives to find ways to get along and work with and for each other, for all inhabitants of Urantia.

I am Machiventa. And the great lesson that humanity must learn is to realize that through joint effort, and by that we mean the effort and commitment of all nations, some agreements should be reached, and that no country or group will be excluded from the care and attention that need to get them out of poverty and need to build a society for themselves.

The great and powerful nations do have a responsibility to step forward and provide assistance and protection to the less fortunate nations and countries, who have for a very long time been unable to develop themselves to a certain level of government, because of either through domination or restriction of freedom, or through wars that flare up constantly. And don't forget the many wars that have to do with drug, dealing drugs that harm and dominate large populations, that keep countries in the grip of criminals and severely damage progress, with the majority of the population suffering from extortion and deception, and many of their youth deliberately becoming involved in criminal organizations where they hardly have an ability to break away from.

Every individual must become aware of how the world depends on each other in forming states, nations, countries, that can bring prosperity and harmony to all, to all people. All have a right to education, housing, work, health care, and recreation. These are the basic needs for a good society in which children can grow up healthy and safely, so that they can take on the role of strong and responsible leaders in a time where hopefully selfishness and greed have disappeared, and where poverty and hunger no longer exist.

On a small scale, everyone may have a chance to contribute to change. Look around for those who have the same ideas and ideologies. And will together be able to demonstrate unity of thought and action, thereby inspiring others who will see the results and the power of a common effort and strive for improvements.

Look around in the groups that you belong to. Look to groups that achieve success through mutual understanding and respect for each other, and with the aim and purpose of bringing order to a chaos that now reigns in the world and makes life very unpleasant and unsafe. For every citizen has the duty to care for others. This must be expressed primarily in the family, continued in further education, and become a normal way of working and living in society, in order to maintain rest and peace, in preventing domination over others, and where more goals will be achieved, and society as a whole may benefit from the collective approach and solutions found to what is currently threatening the world.

All are children of the Father, and all have the same rights and duties to guard this world and make it a world that offers men a safe and healthy existence, not allowing the one to benefit more than the other. Each can make a difference and commit oneself in a small circle through collaboration and to show what people can do when they join forces and start living and working, not only for themselves, but also for each other.

I know your world. I am Machiventa Melchizedek. And I know that there is much that can be simplified and unified into one group, such as political, religious and social groups that all share a common goal and have the ability to transform into a powerful movement with all the same goal in mind. it would help to have the people focus together on one thing that could be made better that could work better.

You see it in your own organization. How many groups do you have that read the Urantia book and distance themselves from getting together? They all try to be the best. Are they really trying to do it together with one goal in mind?

This is Machiventa Melchizedek. We advise you to think about this. It will help your community and the world to come together to make decisions that will be easier to implement, if you all try to work in more cooperative groups, pursuing the same goal. Which will certainly improve the quality of material, but also spiritual life on this planet.

We, the Melchizedeks, still have our hopes on many groups that are willing to see the urge to join forces and may unite small corporations into bigger and more effective and strong pillars to support today's society. I am Machiventa Melchizedek, and I thank you for listening. And I thank you Elise for taking this message.

Elise
Well, thank you, Machiventa. Thank you very much.
This is Elise. I'm looking at the dashboard for a minute to see if there's anyone. Okay, that's Pictorius who came to join us. Welcome Pictorius, and I will see if we can get anyone else here to talk to us. Just give me a minute.

Apostle Andrew
Good evening to you, Elise, and good day to you all. This is Andrew, the apostle Andrew.

Elise
Welcome Andrew. Thank you for joining us. Thank you. Speak if you are ready.

Apostle Andrew
Yes, I am. Thank you. I am Andrew, the apostle, that was appointed at the time, under the care of Jesus as head of the group of apostles that Jesus had chosen to accompany him on his journeys through the regions. The same regions where people are now fighting each other, and peace cannot be found in.

In our time, there was also unrest, as we were dominated by the Romans, who had strict rule over their territories, which included a very great part of Europe, part of West Asia, now the Middle East, and the northern part of Africa. People in those regions often tried to rebel against the laws and rules of the Romans who subordinated them, but the Romans had the task of keeping the population calm. They did not oppress the population to the extent that we were not allowed to practice our own religion or rituals. But they applied their own laws and carried out the orders given by the emperor in Rome, to the authorities appointed over the various territories.

In our time, there lived in Judea and the surrounding area many groups of different faith, but mostly Jewish people who adhered to Jewish customs and laws, which were strictly observed at the time, and under which most of the apostles and also Jesus had grown up and were familiar with. Jesus never looked at origin or faith. Jesus elected his disciples based on their sincerity and their willingness to follow him on his journeys through the regions of Judea. And he asked us to believe in him, and each of the apostles immediately believed in Jesus' sincerity and his honest manner of speaking. And we, the apostles, were all willing to leave our families or work to go with him, to follow him, in complete freedom and expectation in the unfolding of an unknown vision to us, which was to establish God's Kingdom on earth.

In a sense, Jesus has asked all of you the same thing, and you have been following him in his plans for his return as promised, and to help him prepare the world to receive him. Unfortunately, due to various circumstances that you know of, and are quite well informed, this has still not happened. And Jesus has had to adapt several times to try to find an opportunity where he could make his intentions known to the world in a peaceful manner. But war and rebellion, both on and off the planet, have thus far prevented the return of Jesus, and made it impossible for him to mingle with the people in a safe environment, in which he could work and shape his purposes. Which are quite different from what Jesus brought to this world so long ago in his human life, where he came to reveal God as the loving Father of all in an environment subject to the strict laws and customs of the Jewish religion. Or in the case of the Roman Empire in the many gods and customs that very often amounted more into festivities than to a sincere belief and knowledge of God.

I am Andrew. I was appointed as the first apostle. I was the head of the group. We lived and traveled with Jesus, and our life and work with Jesus was not always easy. All apostles had their own task, and all of them held on to their tasks, and Jesus gave us enough time to think and ask questions. But often we misunderstood him, and then we felt disappointed that we did not have the ability to think like Jesus. As he was always a master teacher, and never got tired of explaining the things of his Father in Heaven again.

But because of his kind, impressive, yet simple way of life, and his constant willingness to help people with their needs and the emptiness in their lives, plus his ever-present attention to us, it was easy to remain faithful to him. And we have always found and felt a strong feeling and sincere faith to remain with Jesus. None of the apostles ever seriously considered leaving him or being unfaithful, and we all loved him dearly. We could not imagine our lives without him.

How great was the shock and devastation when Jesus actually died on the cross and we had to carry on without him after a time, a terrible time of fear and uncertainty, and the horrible death of our best friend and teacher. But Jesus remained present as he remains present today to all who call on him and honor his name. Jesus is truly the Way, the Truth and the Life, as we the apostles have experienced with him, and as we were allowed to walk next to and with him in that important part of his earthly life. And where he always encouraged us and told us about the Kingdom of God that everyone could share with him as you follow him on his way to the Father in heaven.

For people today, Jesus is still the most important person and teacher. For many people. And his words and teachings have opened the eyes of many who had forgotten God, or had a wrong idea about their Creator, if they had any idea at all. And Jesus remains the Way, the Truth and the Life, and he will lead this generation also to God, who is his and our Father, and whom we may know and serve in his vast, vast universe, where all his children will find many opportunities to develop their talents, to use for the development of God's creation.

I am Andrew, the apostle of Jesus, and I know from my own experience what I am talking about. Never, never let go of Jesus, and trust him as the Beloved Son of God, our Father, who lived his more than exemplary life as a human being among men in the divine power of Michael of Nebadon. Jesus remains committed to this world. He will continue to fight for the progress and development of the planet that means so much to him, when he represented Michael of Nebadon, the Paradise Son of God in a human body on this world. I am the apostle Andrew, and I am leaving this group, but I will be glad to speak to you again soon. And I wish you all a very good day.

Elise
Thank you, Andrew, thank you. (seconds of silence)
Hello Ron, I'm trying to come to you if you don't mind, I am unmuting you, and you might have something for us to fill up the hour.

Ron Besser
Can you hear me?

Elise
Yes, I hear you, Ron.

Ron Besser
All right. This is,

Elise
Are you able to .. Oh, I see. Sorry. Go ahead.

Ron Besser
This is Ron Besser. I'm here in York, Pennsylvania, USA. And I'm listening carefully to this Lightline. One of the reasons that I am directed to listen carefully is that I am personally going to change styles, undelivered to me as to details. But we have together made it possible to hear the transmissions of the live voice of Michael, the head of our universe, and a divine being Machiventa, who is now the chief of all humans not only on Urantia, but of the current system of Satania, which you belong to. We do not often talk about who is ruled by whom, and I want to give a brief explanation of what this system that we belong to is.

First of all, know that Urantia, the planet that you are born on, belongs to a larger planetary system of Satania. Now the spelling of that, unfortunately, is almost identical to the name of Satan. They have nothing whatever to do and never did with that individual, but the name Satania means peaceful beauty. Satan grabbed the name and tried to convince those of you who were not familiar with the organization of the universe and its rule, to join him.

Apostle Andrew
I am the apostle Andrew. I speak eloquently and carefully through Ron. Ron's time on Urantia is rapidly approaching zero. He's 82 and feels every year of it but is quite capable of speaking God and the voice of reason. In the next six months, you all will have the opportunity to view Jesus in his new personhood.

Michael of Nebadon
I am Michael of Nebadon to you, Ron. You speak eloquently and well. You are slowed down, so that people catch your words. What we want to tell all of you is that Machiventa Melchizedek will be the master in control of all the missions to Urantia, starting now. The Master Sons, the Magisterial Sons, the Sons of Sons, listen!

Apostle Andrew
We, the apostles of Jesus Christ, hereby tell all of you that we will not appear when Jesus appears on Urantia again, but we are all aligned beside him. You just can't see us. We never knew there would be an opportunity to speak so carefully, so well to all of you via a transmission. We give it to Ron.

Ron Besser
It's this. Today I can barely get awake. They are transitioning me, Ron, into the mansion worlds easily, so it's not an abrupt feeling to me. The problem with that is, I can't speak to you if they do that entirely. Therefore, I have asked the powers to be that I be permitted to stay as long as feasible on Urantia, to enjoy the power of these missions, and to take with me to the lands that I know not the experience of having lived in the flesh with a Return of Jesus Christ.

We, and that means Ron and his home in New York, and all of you and your homes around this world. Understand that the topical issue of today is not the Return of Jesus Christ, but about you, the little ones, the mini apostles. We are the grand finale of all that has been done on Urantia to this point, we must allow you, Ron, to understand that this phone connection now is to the universe.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Michael f Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. Here is the transmitted voice of Jesus Christ.

Ron Besser
One moment.

Jesus Christ
I am Jesus, your friend. I come to you with one understanding that Ron is just a voice and nothing more. The apostles are gathered already around the person of Jesus, and Jesus is about to enter for you to see him once more. Ron prays that he may live long enough to see it too and he will.

Dominick his friend is very tired, but Dominick, find it in your heart to understand that what is about to appear is also the end of your usual concerns, not only with Ron, but with your family out west. You and Ron are now appointed to speak when you can, when you're able, with one voice. Ron gives you gladly his home when he leaves in death for the mansion worlds. But with it comes the responsibility to maintain that which he has maintained religiously for 15 years, from 2709 Sunset Lane, that is his home address.

And finally, to you, Elise. It is getting harder and harder for you to fulfill your responsibilities, but you have. You will, and please continue, even if Ron should die.

And finally, to you, the people who are listening to this transmission, there is no one better done than the voice box of this human. He insists that it be accurate, it be fully spoken, and that it be told to you as he receives it. He has attempted to do all that without concern, and now, let me tell you. That concern is now yours. Every one of you, everyone listening today, and we know you name, and know as a responsibility to know the gospel of our Lord Michael of Nebadon, and the role of Jesus Christ. Know that you are responsible for what you heard.

And now this to you, Ron. Your time on Earth is no longer disappearing. It has fully recapitulated itself into this. I am not asking that your body be removed. I'm not asking that you remove the patent for free electricity. But I am asking that you hold a daily Lightline in spokesmanship every day, after other Lightlines have completed. We'll let you set the time up, because your voice is the original voice of what we wanted to do on Urantia for 50 years. You are fine with it, but your health is beginning to disappear. You find it enjoyable, and you just enjoy listening. And for that means and matter, please note that your turn to come over to the mansion worlds is not soon, it's immediate. Yet you are represented in body form on Urantia, and can speak through your telephone to the group.

You love the work, you found it most entertaining regardless of what era you were in. For that reason, Ron, the Supreme Court is your destination, but that you are not a jurist or the jury, but you are to become one in the commiseration of how the Supreme Court adjudicates those who come before it. You know the new person who is head of the Supreme Court. I am not having you speak her name, but you admire her tremendously.

Ron Besser
Yes, I do.

Jesus Christ
For that reason, Ron, we ask you not to interject any more speech, but to listen carefully with the rest of those listening now. Shortly, Elise, we will return this to you to shut it down, but right now, let me tell you something you really ought to know every one of you. I, Jesus Christ, have no particular love for Urantia, it is a hostile planet to me. Yet I serve it, because that is where my missions took place. I am asking those who do transmissions with Machiventa Melchizedek in charge, learn to be particularly careful when sounding the name of Jesus, because He will transmit through them his views of Urantia, and possibly of you.

For that reason, I am telling Ron to turn this back to Elise momentarily, but to say this before he does turn it back. Each of you is my apostle. Each of you belong in my heart. I will not ever allow you to displace the truth, and you never allow it to happen. But please understand that others will begin to enter the circuitry in order to have these missions to this planet. We will keep sacred these Lightlines. And Ron, you're not going over soon. You have already attended to some of it already, but that is being forced to do it by automatic programs. You are no longer under automatic work, but your choices are with me, Jesus Christ, and Michael of Nebadon. Please understand that Ron is not the only person, you all are. You all are my apostles. Please understand that the voice of Ron is gravelly, because he's old. He doesn't have the force of youth, but we're going to keep him around a good while to make sure that when you get old, you can speak the truth too.

I am Jesus. I am the loving son of Mary and Joseph. And now, let me say one thing before I return this to your host. Ron knows Mary. They often have a conversation. Joseph is much further advanced, but he and Joseph had conversations never recorded for you to read. But have been deleted so that they do not become part of an apocrypha. In any case, Joseph told Ron the day of his death he got baffled to work the wall at the new palace of Herod. He came up the device that took him to the top of the stone wall being built, and when he got to the top, the stone wall gave way. And instead of falling outward, it fell inward on top of the device he climbed to get to the wall to work on. It killed him instantly. Jesus did not know that. He thought his father was hiding. He gathered his tools days later and said to his mother, father shall be home soon. I know it. His tools are ready to work again. Let me go along mother to hold them for you. Mother wisely told him; your father is not coming home. He has gone to see the Father. Learning that Jesus wept. Jesus was inconsolable, and so was the family. But we promise you, no longer will there be death to separate Jesus from all of you. Starting tomorrow and the 27th of August 2024 at New York Time noon, you shall see the first evidence of the missions. Something will appear and you will all know, God is on Urantia once more.

Now, we are just about done with this Lightline. As a matter of fact, we're a little bit late. It's 3:13 by my clock. For the rest of you., those who have heard the gospel spoken today know that there are many more such series coming, and that Ron will speak occasionally, and we leave it at that to all of you. I thank you for being a good audience, a giving audience, a caring audience. We will continue these Lightlines by schedule. Remember that when you enter the portal, you are in direct communion, not only with Jesus Christ, but with the Father. Elise, I'm glad to turn this back to you, and thank you for allowing me this time. Go ahead, please.

Elise
Yes, thank you. Thank you, Ron. Thank you, Jesus, for this transmission. So very important for all to hear and understand. So, there's nothing I could say to that, and I thank all attendees, and hope to see you next week again on Monday. Thank you so much. And bye-bye,

End

« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 02:39:43 am by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;