Author Topic: Jesús Returns August 30,2015 RON BESSER  (Read 654 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
Jesús Returns August 30,2015 RON BESSER
« on: September 06, 2024, 14:12:12 pm »
Jesus Returns / The Jesus Announcement and Schedules-Part I
« Last post by Ron Besser on Today at 11:16:45 AM »
In anticipation of more announcements of importance to come I prefer to call this post as Part I.  I will use a new subject window for additional parts to follow if they become available as anticipated.

JESUS:
August 30, 2015
York, PA
11AM

This is Jesus, and I have permanently arrived on Urantia for my address to the world soon, as early as tonight or as late as September 3rd.  Ron will publish a scenario schedule for the first six days of September, and while it begins next week, it has already begun up here for the preparation of discharging my responsibilities on Urantia.

I encourage every one of you to stay indoors once the speech is delivered.  We expect rioting and civil disorder and pray that it is kept at a minimum.

Jesus.

PROPOSED SCHEDULE OF EVENTS 8/31 through 9/06 2015
From Serara, the Magisterial Son

August 31, 2015 (Monday): You are to receive two sets of laws to operate with for human staff members.   Name the document: "Operational Law in The Magisterial Mission" - it will take about two hours to take down.  We will not post these immediately, perhaps in a week or two.

September 01, 2015 - We believe this date will live in infamy as there are no reasons left to prevent the restoration of God on Urantia in the flesh, and within seventy-two hours of this date going foreward, the message Jesus is to deliver on your media will be televised and broadcast at once.  This day or several days later contains the seeds of rebellion and you are required to take all precautions you can.

This date is to be observed on the new calendar as the Day of Advent.  Let it ride as to the exact day this shall occur.  Much, so much, must be prepared to be ready for Jesus to step in front of the cameras something often goes wrong and we delay for a day or so.  No one can predict what happens.

September 02, 2015 - Stand down. Be ready to receive the last call of Justice on Urantia and be prepared to hear sirens as it will be cold like hell is pictured when we call the final roll call, for there will be no escaping Justice this time.  A message will be transmitted concerning the roll call and that is to be posted to the forum.

September 03, 2015 -  We expect trouble, and we are not scheduling anything from the celestial side at this time.   Ron’s transmission of our five day schedule shown here will stir a lot of controversy, but so be it.

September 04, 2015 - Meetings scheduled with human staff in York.

September 05, 2015 - Prepare a new Agenda for us through a transmission.  It will be through Mantutia.  This Agenda outlines work schedules for Steven Murphy and Ron Besser who is now on salary with the Magisterial Mission.

September 06, 2015 - We are choosing this day to make the Magisterial Mission visible and the Magisterial Son to speak before the cameras and announce his Mission in the flesh.

END

Serara: Our work on Urantia has already begun.  Ron was shown by Jesus his transit form and that it found the sphere Urantia.  Jesus remains on Urantia, and his transit form is in the flesh.  You all will here soon what this means.

End
José L. Vargas Núñez