Author Topic: Lightline USA - September 8 -2024  (Read 583 times)

Offline SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline USA - September 8 -2024
« on: September 08, 2024, 17:05:48 pm »
Lightline USA, September 8, 2024

This is Lightline USA for Sunday, September 8, 2024 at 4 pm,
with Ron Besser, your host

Ron will open up the Lightline again at 7:30 pm, NYT

Link to 4 pm tape: 

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240908_130005

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA - September 8 -2024
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2024, 14:45:16 pm »
  • 090824 Audio Tape Sunday Light Line USA; Host: Ron Besser.
  • Subjects: Michael is learning to be a new entity; Some entities have resigned from the rebellion; 1,425 rebel Vorondadek Sons to be de-personalized; All lightlines to be held on a regular schedule
  • Speakers: Lemuel's Thought Adjuster, Michael of Nebadon, Cabal leader, Machiventa Melchizedek, Lully, Mantutia Melchizedek.
  • Transcribed By: Moses Ouko
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240908_130005
Ron Besser
This is Lightline for Sunday, September 8th, 2024. I'm Ron Besser, your host. And this is a little bit unusual hour. We're holding it at 4 PM because the usual time at 2 PM, Michael asked that we push it back to 4 for reasons of their own.

Lemuel's Thought Adjuster
I am Lemuel's Thought Adjuster, Ron.

Ron Besser
Well, welcome Lemuel's Thought Adjuster. Go ahead, please.

I am well enough to attend, and I am listening carefully to your own voice. I hear it slightly weakened and gravely.

Ron Besser
Yes, it's been a problem, not only how I'm feeling, but also the connection itself is slightly subject to a cabal interference. Now, so far, we have no interference and no problem, but we'll just have to see as we go through this lightline what we may run into. I thank you, Lemuel’s Adjuster, for pointing it out. Was there anything else, Lemuel?

No. I am satisfied that you hear me well. I do.

Ron Besser
Now, the problem that I have as a transmitter is that Michael is in and out. For your information, Michael of Nebadon, our Creator Son, has attempted to make sure that this lightline can go through and to give you some information about the coming missions.
However, we still have an insurrection. As in the old days, there are so many who are taking the insurrectionary cause that they can interfere and even shut us down. If we get shut down, I will attempt to reestablish. But if I can't, come back maybe 15 or 20 minutes later and try again, as I will try again. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Now this, I am Michael of Nebadon, Ron.

Ron Besser
Thank you. Thank you very much.

Michael of Nebadon
The truth of the matter is that right now, we are working with emergency power and we see no particular use of the lightline today, but we also point out that you are extremely ill and got about an hour's sleep last night. We are not going to tell why, but we know you have made provisions and we ask you to stay well with the course.

Ron Besser
Well, thank you, Michael. It's been tough but we finally got through to a lightline, although two hours late. I thank you for even attending, Michael, and Machiventa for staying the course. Thank you very much.

Cabal leader
Now this is a cabal member. You are being told, Ron, that you're going to be shut down in 10 minutes. I am not going to permit that because I am a Cabal leader, but see no point in taking you off the air. I am not Suzy, but you know my name.

Ron Besser
What they're referring to, folks, is I have spoken the several past nights with Seraphim, who are on the wrong side. They make it very difficult to get through and maintain the communication. Be glad that you got this much, at least to know that much. And Michael, I ask you, how would you figure where we are for the missions? And also, can we get through our lightline today?

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. This is Michael of Nebadon. You'll get through this lightline. The missions are okay, but we've got a problem with a part of the Urantia clan that insists on listening but cannot transmit.

That transmission is the usual voices you hear, like Tarkus and the others. For that reason, I'm going to hold forth, along with Machiventa Melchizedek, to see to it that there is some lightline information that you have.

First thing, we are no longer sure that the missions will take place as scheduled. Number two, for that reason. The Magisterial Sons will have a say later on. Three, we are now quite sure that the assignation that you have where you're constantly being bombarded by seraphim that do not belong to the regular order is now truncated. The one you call LULLY, L-U-L-L-Y, is removed. Her secondary seraphim, Simone, is seeing to the operation of this lightline.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Simone.

Michael of Nebadon
And for that reason, you are secure.

Ron Besser
We are grateful. Go ahead, Michael, please. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Now this, the entire matter of a lightline might get truncated if we are not careful during the next five or six days. Why? The Cabal have managed to slip in behind us. We are a force that has cleared the planet.

But imagine a line that is moving forward and clearing, and behind it, maybe 50 feet, is a hole that has opened up. And like an elevator, they come up into the hole and go over the planet. Today's lightline is protected by Father.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Father.

Michael of Nebadon
And truly this; The entire matter of saying anything now, Ron, is dangerous. I am Michael of Nebadon. My classification is a Creator Son, but I am also learning to be, and I will announce it later, a new entity the Father needs in time and space to make sure that the cabal and the evil forces are removed permanently. Permanently, but it's going to take a little bit more time.

Second, Ron Besser, the one speaking to you now, has had nothing but problems today as he's been under constant attack by rebellion seraphim who would prefer to kill him, but we have protection in. It is his lightline that they detest in particular because his connection is so deep.

And finally this, those entities that you have spoken to before Ron, who are part of the rebellion, have resigned the rebellion and are now speaking for us.

Ron Besser
I am most grateful to hear that because I know some of them by name. They are always ready to do me a mischief, but they do speak to me and warn me. I am grateful for them nonetheless. Thank you Michael. Go ahead. Or is it Machiventa? Machiventa. Then go ahead please.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I am Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron, your kindness is appreciated. Many of the Seraphim are doing this against their will. But the liaison forces are powerful and can shoot them and kill them. They therefore join and will make amends when this is over.

And now, let me identify the worst miscreant. It's not Lully, Ron or Simone. It is one we call the itinerant. That's a general term. It's not a name. The itinerant is an old Lucifer rebeller. He has his home on Uversa, and no one's allowed to enter that domicile. For reasons of state, we must report that the entire region that this itinerant resides in has now been closed off by the Ancients of Days. He is, as you call it, homeless. Thank you, Ron.

This is Machiventa Melchizedek. I'm not going to shut this down. Let's try to keep it up. If the broadcast goes off, wait a couple minutes. Let Ron try to reestablish the communication and then come on back. That's the kind of danger we are in right now. For reasons of state, Ron you are guarded. And for reasons of my own, we are making doubly sure that you are also Dominick. We expect to see you at 2709 later this evening. Take your time.

And now this, the entire measure that we have to speak to is this. The Magisterial Foundation is going to be a little bare this coming week. What we mean by that is we're cutting transmissions.

Elise, hold your transmission Monday. Repeat, Elise, hold your transmission Monday, regardless of the problems. Tuesday, Dominick, hold the transmission as you usually do. Wednesday, no transmission. Thursday, no transmission. Friday, Ron, you come on. You do a Friday transmission only.

Ron Besser
One moment. Alright.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Now this. I am Machiventa Melchizedek. I've never seen it so bad on Urantia. During the Lucifer Rebellion, Caligastia rebelled with Lucifer. It shut this planet down. We have no one except insurrectionist Seraphim who are causing a problem on Urantia this time. But we're expecting problems.

The Father has full control. Don't worry that. Uversa has full control too. But when you get down to the local universes, we are fighting. Nebadon is a prize target by the insurrectionists. And we're going to make a special fight and clear Urantia in particular.
For reasons of state, there is no problem with Ron, Dominick, or the others, Elise, and New Mexico or California in production of these lightlines. But beware that the entire matter can change immediately and overnight.

The insurrectionists are primarily rebel for Vorondadek Sons. That order will be canceled. Those good Vorondadek Sons will have a new order and retrained. Approximately 1,425 Vorondadek Sons are going to be, I'm afraid, executed. We'll clear this. Not only the lightlines but what portions of our local universe are under attack too.
For reasons of state, Ron, I am changing your vocabulary as I go.

Ron Besser
May I speak?

Michael of Nebadon
Yes.

Ron Besser
I am aware of the stress in this broadcast, Michael. So, you help yourself whatever you need to do. Even if we're cut off, I remind you, in about five minutes after we're cut off, try to get back in. We'll keep it going for the full hour. Thank you, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. And now this, Dominick, you should be over at 2709 today. We know you're having problems, but Ron is also in problems. It has to do with this insurrection and the dangers. That's all I'll say. I wish there were others that could go to 2709 today and sit with Ron. We are at the height of the insurrection and they are lethal. They could kill him.

And finally to all of you, it is about between 10 and 5 of the hour, as best I can tell with eyes, they're really blurred. I want you to know, Ron, you are safe. Dominick is safe, but the rest of you, please be careful. We expect this careful warning to consist of me, Machiventa, and our liaison forces to enforce to rebels to scatter. Now, Machiventa Melchizedek, you have something.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Michael. Go ahead, Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you. The truth of the matter is, Ron, you were nearly excommunicated this morning. You insisted on transmitting not, but a transmission persisted, so you went with it. Then you went downstairs to turn the TV set on and you couldn't get it to work. It took a fix to your box from Spirit to get the TV to work. That is a sample of what they're trying to pull.

Ron Besser
Yes.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Ron just said my word!

Ron Besser
What is the point? If you could tell us a Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you for asking. The insurrection considers Urantia, the prize planet to hold. It is the world of Jesus and Jesus was partially Michael. And for that reason, they detest it and tried to bring it down. You, Ron, are entirely sure that you have beaten them back several times than you have. But beware, there is a provost who has turned.

Ron Besser
All right, thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
You're looking to your side and you have what?

Ron Besser
The Adjuster has made sure that I stare at a particular spot where he was standing. I detest that individual. We had an argument last night. Today, it seems we have a comeuppance. I leave it to my superiors to decide what to do about his presence.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you. He's gone.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Lully, that's the name of a superior seraphim who works with you during these transmissions. Are you loyal, Lully?

Lully
This is Lully. I am not loyal. I stand with the rebels. Why you devil, we leave. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Lully has been in attendance to Ron as a seraphim since he was 14. What has turned her is not Ron, but the individual he just shooed away. In any case, Ron is without the seraphim and is not particularly upset. He has matured well enough that he can do without them.

And now to the rest of you. The trial that we have now is about 4.25 p.m. on the Atlantic coast of the United States. We are not going to truncate this yet, but remember, at 6 p.m. we're going to reopen the lightline. And by then, the planet should be clear. That's why the abbreviated lightline today.

I am requesting that you, Dominick, appear at 2709. When you can. No rush. Ron has not eaten all day, primarily because of the problems. And finally, to you Dominick, bring subs at least, if you would please. And finally to you, Ron. The lightlines have been held regularly every Sunday for two years, except for Christmas.

We are asking you not to stand down anymore. Your instructions before going on were that next week it's probable that you had no lightline. We were going to ask that the lightlines be truncated. But now, please listen clearly.

All the lightlines are to be held regular schedule. No change to schedule now. We may add an extra one with Ron, but he will tell you.
And finally, this to you, Ron. The Magisterial Foundation is back again.

Ron Besser
Speaker, thank goodness we've had trouble connecting to Monjoronson and the others.

Michael of Nebadon
The insurrection even implied that they were the Magisterial Foundation or the Magisterial mission. But we caught them and they are out of the way.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Michael, for helping with that. Go ahead, please.
Mantutia Melchizedek
This is Mantutia Melchizedek, Ron.

Ron Besser
Yes, Mantutia. Please go ahead. Yes. This is Ron again. Let me just add one little note about Mantutia. He is Planetary Prince. He is held together in spite of the insurrection. And yesterday, I used him for lightline material. Thank you, Mantutia, for being such a good Planetary Prince and a Melchizedek. That is extremely helpful to the discussion forum and all else, including the patent. Now, if you're ready, Mantutia, please go ahead.

Mantutia Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron. I want you to know, Melchizedek, Machiventa, that we have repaired all damage. Nothing is dis-repaired anymore, and we may use the missions, Michael, as you originally planned. Ron bows and says, oh, yes. Thank you, Ron.

We are going to truncate this lightline in about 10 minutes. I would like you to come back at 4 p.m. when we will have news, important news. But we're going to continue this lightline for the next 10 minutes and then shut it off. And at, oh my goodness, I'm saying 4 p.m., it's already 4.30 here. Make that at 7.30 p.m. Atlantic time, New York time. That makes it awfully for California and for Central America.

Ron Besser
Again, that is at, I've got to write this down.

Mantutia Melchizedek
At 6, no, at 7.30 PM. New York time. We're going to reopen this lightline for important information and news. We realize that that makes it about 1.30 p.m. in the Netherlands. We're sorry, but we can't get it done before that time.
And one last thing before we close this off. There is an anomaly in your TV set now, Ron.

That makes the voice hard to hear. Turn the volume up twice to what you normally listen to and see if you can hear another voice.

Ron Besser
Oh, okay, will do.

Mantutia Melchizedek
And finally this, this is Mantutia Melchizedek. I am the one that is the head of the board of directors of the Magisterial Foundation. I am now reclining any further thing to do with the board of directors, Ron, and it will be strictly Mantutia Melchizedek, who is chairman of your board. I must return to Salvington, where I'm urgently needed.

Ron Besser
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you can return someday.

Mantutia Melchizedek
We will, Ron. Thank you.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Mantutia Melchizedek
And now this to you, Ron. I want you to turn off the recording.

Ron Besser
All right? I will turn the recording off now.

End

« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 14:46:48 pm by Moses Ouko »