Author Topic: Jesus speaking, August 21, 2024  (Read 2661 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Jesus speaking, August 21, 2024
« on: August 21, 2024, 07:22:53 am »
August 21, 2024
Transmitter :Elise

I am Jesus, I speak to all who will listen. My heart is glad and I see my dear brothers and sisters who want to honor me and wish me happiness on the day that brought great changes to the world where a Messiah was expected by the Jewish people at that time. I was not the Messiah they expected, but the son of man and the Son of God in Michael's final incarnation in the likeness of one of his creatures, and I came to proclaim the truth about God, as the Father of all.

At that time, Nazareth was a small thriving community where from time to time a trading caravan passed through the area where the draft animals were refreshed and in the meantime small trade was conducted with the local population. That made Nazareth a lively little town where people always looked forward to this event.

My friends and I were delighted during such days when we went to the camps where the traders hung out with their animals and we tried to communicate with the people who came from foreign places and slowly we learned to understand some of their languages as we had the courage to mingle with them, which was not always approved by our parents, but it was great fun and a distraction for us as children in the formal Jewish life of the time.

My life as a child in Nazareth was a joy for my brothers and sisters because of our loving parents. We did not have much property, but there was regularity and discipline, which was the custom among the Jewish people who taught their children to adhere to the morals and rules of their religion and to all the customs and ceremonies belonging to the Jewish faith.

In my time, birthdays were not celebrated as they are now, although thanks were given to a year in good health,  bringing with it new obligations and responsibilities and often our mother Mary would bake a special bread which you could compare with a kind of currant bread. Prayers were said, thanking God for life and asking God to help raise the child to be a good citizen and good daughter or son for its parents.

There was a special prayer said in a certain rhythm and when possible the whole family would gather to recite the verse. No gifts, no new clothes, but thanks to God for the fact of existence and the gift of life and prayer for health and prosperity.

Now, in these times of tension and unrest and a world that does not care about God or Jesus, it is good to think and make decisions about what is important for people and society today. I, Jesus, would like to ask you to pray with Me to the Father to turn people's hearts to God and to become aware of God as the only important person in life, so that man learns to appreciate life as a great gift and know the Father in His love for His children. 

That they learn to see their fellow human beings as God's children, who together must guard this world and use it as a school that teaches them the art and morality of life, which must be done through joint mutual dedication to the same goal, and that is to bring oneself and the earth to fruition and development and to honor God as Creator and loving Father of all that exists.

I am Jesus and I will celebrate this day with all who remember me as a testimony of my life in this world, in which I will return if the opportunity allows and the world is ready to receive me. 

I thank you all who are with Me and follow Me in giving glory to our Father and being eternally grateful to Him for the life that He, God, has granted to all of us. I am Jesus and leave you my blessings and peace.

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Jesus speaking, August 21, 2024
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2024, 09:12:05 am »
Thank you Elise for this special message from Jesus. I wish Jesus a very “Happy Birthday “ and await his return to celebrate many more birthdays with Him.

José L. Vargas Núñez
José L. Vargas Núñez

Online HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2024, 19:37:44 pm »
It is very hard to remember this date as Jesus ' birthday because my whole life, in fact, almost everyone thinks about december 25.
^_^

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2024, 12:55:19 pm »

Helder Poeta:

It is very hard to remember this date as Jesus ' birthday because my whole life, in fact, almost everyone thinks about december 25.

Hello Helder Poeta, This is Carole writing this time.

You are so right. there are many people with the same question.
When I was in high school, I wrote a paper on the subject that Jesus was not born on Dec. 25, and I got into serious trouble.

Jesus said that he did not keep a specific day as his birthday during his days on earth. That is because the Jews had lunar calendar. It was based on the moon, and approximately 28 days a month. Periodically during the designated 19 year time cycle, there were several years that had an extra month.
The Jewish holy days and festivals were based on new moons. The Jewish new year fell in the fall on a new moon. But the sacred new year began in the spring as a memorial of Passover and the escape from Egypt.

The Romans did not have that calendar. They used a solar calendar. That is similar to the one we have now. Even still, we have to add a day every four years to come out even.

The Romans had a very special holiday in December called Saturnalia. There were gifts, parties, and all kinds of celebrations on Dec. 21 on because it was the winter solstice. The days were now starting to become longer. It was the "birth of the sun" (This later became transposed into the "birth of the Son" -- the Son of God, who brought "enlightenment". ) Christmas (Christ-Mass) became standardized during the reign of Charlemagne, who made "Christianity" in its new compromised form the state religion of the empire. It has not been changed since.

The Bible did not state when Jesus was born. The angels in the sky, and the shepherds and sheep story, and night time are all from another religion Mithra-ism, which was also prevalent at the time of Jesus' birth. Luke wrote these things into his narrative, because he got his information from interviews with people, and he had no way to prove these things right or wrong.

Jesus is always happy when we remember his special day, but normally he doesn't think about it much, because it is not a spiritual issue. The Urantia book was the one to reveal it. Even still, who is going to have a major celebration on August 21st? The kids are getting ready for school!

So we will live with it for now. Jesus loves to be remembered any time. If Christmas is the time, he is OK with that.

Thanks for the question, Helder Poeta!

Carole Dawn/aka Song At Sunrise

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2024, 14:53:17 pm »
That was beautifully said Carole Dawn, and thank you for sharing it with all of us.  
And thank you Elise for that beautiful post.

Weydevu
« Last Edit: August 26, 2024, 14:56:25 pm by weydevu »
And the World Knows Not