Author Topic: NDE  (Read 798 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
NDE
« on: September 27, 2024, 09:27:10 am »
NDE stands for Near Death Experience, it means that there are people around the world who brush closed to death and come back to life, narrating what they have seen or felt during their sejourne on the other side of the veil, what is known as the “mansion world” in the Urantia Book. There is a common denominator from those who come back from NDE is that they all feel a well-being, a transformation of what life really is, there is no judgement and no punishment.
By the way not all NDE’s are felt in the same manner, here are some of them which I picked up from a writing :  
  • feeling very comfortable and free of pain
  • a sensation of leaving the physical body
  • seeing the body and its surroundings from a position outside of the body—usually above it
  • the mind functioning more clearly and more rapidly than usual
  • rapid or instantaneous movement to other locations in the material world
  • a sensation of being drawn into a tunnel or darkness
  • a brilliant light, sometimes at the end of the tunnel
  • a sense of overwhelming peace, well-being, or absolute, unconditional love
  • a sense of having access to unlimited knowledge
  • a “life review,” or recall of important events in the past—including actually being each person with whom the NDEr interacted in physical life, experiencing first-hand the effect their actions had on that person
  • a preview of future events yet to come
  • encounters with deceased loved ones, or with other beings that may be identified as spiritual or religious figures
  • choosing to “return” to physical life or being told one must return
  • a sensation of returning to the body
I notice that there is no mention of a “half” of the esoteric body from the physical one.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.