Author Topic: The Return of Christ to Urantia (September 22, 2016)  (Read 946 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Return of Christ to Urantia (September 22, 2016)
« on: September 22, 2024, 09:02:20 am »
Announcement
Ocilliaya, Voice of the Father-Son Union
Master Spirit Number Four
Subject: The Return of Christ to Urantia
September 22, 2016, at York 1850 Local Time

"I am Ocilliaya.  I return to Divinington with my old Adjuster now using the personalized name of Sananda.  This Adjuster now is announcing to three thousand other Adjusters in the United States alone that I, Michael of Nebadon, have cleansed the earth of its ugly ways and am about to return to Jesus in a fortnight of time on Urantia....."
José L. Vargas Núñez

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Return of Christ to Urantia (September 22, 2016)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2024, 11:29:18 am »
Jose, I am not sure what is motivating  this post, but I am going to remove it because of the mischief it can cause when misread for its date is truly 2016 not but present and not your doing I assume. 
Let this be known:  Ocilliaya is the name of another entity, and that name does not represent the condition of an appearance of Jesus or even another inference of care for the return of Jesus or anything like it.  I am deleting the post as incendiary and a problem that is raising its head over the loss of the interstate use of normal brain function.  I do not blame you but I blame the cabal and they are not to use you or me for any such statements again.
I take this action as a precaution and not as a trial for anyone but please be careful about what you may post from an incendiary cabal you do not know and its wicked ways.   Your post is dated 2016 and it was done that way to  bypass scrutiny but these messages are not even a review of  2016, they are actually suggesting an untruth today and I ask you to please be careful.  Dating these messages 2016 is a way to slip these messages through and I ask they stop. 
For reasons of State I am also instituting a change to the Lightline schedule(s).  It is my turn to hold a Lightline on Sunday the 22nd of September.  Please be advised there is NO LIGHTLINES FOR NOW and that is to prevent the spread of false information if we are not very careful.  I will advise if  I can win a decent review of  what has occurred that a fringe element of the insurrectionary cabal has temporarily won ascendancy and we must have no truck with that situation.
"Furthermore, I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and I hereby make this clear to some of you, that unless these uses of the discussion forum are better used, we  will close our participation from them until the use of the discussion forum returns to its normal and acceptable level of participation. "
Additionally:
LIGHTLINE FOR SUNDAY THE 22ND OF SEPTEMBER IS CALLED OFF.  
Reason:  Urantia has a dangerous and  SEDITION is far too possible and cannot be delayed until the planet is cleared of seditious forces.
The cabal is fully in charge of what might be called the Planetary government for and on on Urantia, and therefore there is no policing being done that I feel is adequate to allow a free flow of ministerial information to you.   We will back next week after some clearing of personnel from our planet is favored by Michael of  Nebadon, Himself.
Lightline is to be rekindled later this coming week.  The Sunday Lightline could go on because of  evil being perpetrated, but I am offering nothing to participate with as this kind of acrimonious danger is not to be undertaken until we are informed it is cleared.
The Monday Lightline with Elise is open to her as she may feel it  should be done, but you  Elise should affirm your own schedule for this coming Monday, the 23rd of September.  I feel you should do it but it is up to you.
And finally, I am quite sure this mess will be cleared up soon enough, but I will be knocking down any posts that declare Urantia free of a cabal until Michael himself announces something like the planetary clearing of evil these insurrectionists insist on spreading.   Until then be at peace until order if fully reestablished.  Thank you.  You are free to talk about it but clearance is by Deified care.  Many thanks for listening.
Ron Besser

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania