Author Topic: September 24, 2022 IF  (Read 916 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
September 24, 2022 IF
« on: September 24, 2024, 09:07:47 am »
POST HERE FOR EASY TO UNDERSTAND MESSAGES TO START NEW READERS / Information on Missions to Our Planet FYI currently expected
« Last post by Ron Besser on Today at 03:53:54 am »
Reading this web site can be a little mysterious unless you know the motivation for most discussions on the forum here.  Our planet, the spirit calls URANTIA (You Ran Sha) or earth as we call it, is expecting three distinct spirit missions.  You have to have a certain amount of revelation to understand them, but that is simple enough too as I outline these three missions we expect coming very soon over us.

MISSION ONE (1)  The Magisterial Mission

A Magisterial Mission.  These Missions to earth are Paradise Sons equivalent in rank to Creator Sons.  Creator Sons form Local Universes, and our Local Universe name is Nebadon.  The Magisterial Sons, two of them Monjoronson and Serara, have been invited by the Creator Son of Nebadon, to come to Urantia (earth) to provide spiritual improvements to governments and our way of life.  In a sense they are attempting to improve what Jesus left here on earth over two thousand years ago, and work with Jesus this next time to make sure man understands there is a God, and he works hard to update the human populations of millions of human planets even just around us.  The Magisterial Mission is expected to start when Jesus appears as the Second Return shortly.

MISSION TWO (2) The Second RETURN of JESUS

The title alone should be enough to tell you the schedule, and that schedule the Bestowal Commission which has worked on this Return now for over a millennia of our earth time, is expected at least before the end of the year 2022.

This Return has been expected now since about 2005.  While it was being planned there have been two rebellions associated with Lucifer.  Satan is or was a Lieutenant of Lucifer and not the devil himself.  The universe considers Lucifer the really bad guy.  Satan died in prison insane.  Lucifer died by execution in 1986 after a long court hearing to decide his fate.  Caligastia was the devil dirctly over us on our planet and he was also executed in 1986.  Caligastia, Satan, Lucifer and Daligastia were horrible leaders and executed many humans who did not want them around them in great hate of them.  Jesus now returns to do many things including making it safe to be provided truth and justice after so much has gone   His promise at the close of his life in 30AD was to come back again and as he said then, there will be wars and rumors of war and that the people sleep without food and shelter when I return.  So it is.  This Second Return accompanies the Magisterial Sons.  I point out that the word Magisterial has its root in Magistrate we use to settle offenses in our communities today, and the Magisterial Sons will aide Jesus to get things right for us again.

MISSION THREE (3) - UNREVEALED WORK TO COME

This Mission is for things unannounced other Deities will lead for our planet to straighten out the worst of bad governments and social institutions.  IT also works to straighten out the terrible debt our nations now work with  and likely force the US government onto a gold standard to start with.  Second, we know the title of one of these un-revealed programs and they call it THE REGENCY.  That is to aide government in the USA to provide better social programming and study on how to make our constitution deal with modern social problems of the present.  Expect it to cause a lot of yelling and anger as it gets started, but it cannot get started until the Second Return is recognized and working well.  You are right if you consider that unpredictable.  So do we and pray the Regency gets started well too and under the right conditions.

I can only add that time is unpredictable to be precise when we see all three programs supplied to us as outlined here for you to read.  The plan right now in the last of September, 2022, is to see these things started before2023 arrives.  Let us pray together we get this help in a timely manner.  The war in Ukraine is a prime subject but they do not discuss it with me.  We thank you for your time and patience to read these announcements.  This site speaks to most of these missions mostly in terms of broadcasts by Jesus, the Creator Son Michael of Nebadon, Gabriel his Chief of Staff, and Immanuel the Ambassador of the Trinity to the Local Unvierse government we live under.  K.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON, THE CREATOR SON who designed our forms and gave us a life to live on our planet, and speaks now:

"Thank you Ron.  I am also Jesus, as my divinity and my Deified presence indwells the Bestowal Son Jesus to  your planet.  I walked among you and will walk among you again as soon as we get rid of the Lucifer rebellion for good, and as Ron says in another post, that Lucifer court case is over today, the 24th of September, at noon, New York time today.

"For that reason we can move all these Missions up and faster, and for that reason this Category will heat up as we must explain in simple terms what is happening.  I am delighted Ron sees to this for there is no other site anywhere on the planet which is so well connected to our news outlet.  We broadcast to millions of other inhabited planets but it is to yours we broadcast the fact that Jesus (that is me and Jesus as one) and I walk the earth in corporeal form among the people once more and very soon.  Thank you and goodbye.  K"

[A note to readers.  The divine uses the letter "K" to end communications as our amateur radio operators do in Morse  Code to signal we have nothing more to say.  They always send the K to me to make sure I understand there is nothing more to say for now.  Just FYI.)
End (K)
José L. Vargas Núñez

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: September 24, 2022 IF
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2024, 12:28:23 pm »
Thank you Jose.  The use of  "K" at the end of a message is typical of radio messages sent by ham operators and many radio stations to make sure that  recipients of their messages know there is nothing more to say.  The use goes back to the beginning of morse code usages and I find it is so useful we adopted it here to make sure that for now we are finished with out message.  We and thousands of others use it consistently today to just be sure that people who receive our messages know we are done and there is no more to say for now.  I thank you Jose very much for taking the time to explain a few things.
Further Jose, I have been hit hard by age and a transfer of power out of Urantia that has been used for so long, we are used to it and find it hard not to be able to use anymore.  In case you did not notice it, my call sign is barely visible anymore and that is simply my name Ron, which is going the way of others before me and I thank you Jose for remembering to explain simply and the most simple terms our point to finally be done with what we have to say with the simple "K" at the end.  Thanks and good day.
Ron
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron never understands he is done for completely not.  He will hold this forum well even after his physical death which is now so close to happening you will be informed, I suppose, by Dominick who visits the house regularly.  Today is his Lightline and I will attempt to attend, but I am so close to leaving I might skip it accidentally.  In any case this job of fulfilling the Deities and  the Divinities has been fun for me and I appreciate MICHAEL OF NEBADON for enjoying it with me.  And Jose you should be keeping this sacred site messages well done as you are learning what I had to learn:  it is a precious thing but it goes away when we have to go away ourselves.  Many who are young and care free do not understand what it is to face the final good day you have to make because all the vitality for the moment has left for another one to use.  I am delighted you take on these messages Jose and we can leave it alone finally.   "K" and t hanks for the memories.  K
Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania