Author Topic: Israeli-Palestinian conflict is on fire  (Read 1085 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Israeli-Palestinian conflict is on fire
« on: September 25, 2024, 10:37:55 am »
Recent news from different channels are showing that the Israeli-Palestinian war is gaining momentum. Will it have an impact upon the Missons ? On the other hand, it seems to me that what is happening right now in this part of the world is of no avail for a discussion and that even the Celestials are quiet about it. I am trying hard to have a feedback from above in regards to the actual situation, but with no good result. I am disgusted with the behaviour of the Heybollah, knowing quite well that Israel will replicate with heavy bombing, destroying and leaving the Palestinian population in disarray. I am heartbroken.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Israeli-Palestinian conflict is on fire
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2024, 03:00:09 am »
Clency, this is from MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
"You who find this war abhorrent will also find it abhorrent what I have decreed:  No one will win this war but it ends in a draw with Israel exhausted from nearly a year's war of attrition.  Israel did not ask for this war, but not that it has it, it is ready to end it on its terms.  We agree with that view but  prevent further escalation of that war to prevent collateral damage to the housing that now covers the humble home I had as Jesus of Nazareth.
Clency, you have it right, but do not extend your remarks, as we are surely defining the end of this war as we prepare to enter Urantia, not as Jesus, but as the Magisterial Son, Serara.  For that reason I would appreciate not further discussion o the Israeli conflict until there is an understanding of just what JESUS is to say.  He says this now:

JESUS - "CLENCY, do not go into this further please.  IT is harmful to me, Jesus, to talk about yet another war with Hamas, as they are an abomination to me regardless of what some AMERICANS thinks of this war.  I am totally insulted by Hamas and their inability to keep their fingers to themselves.  They are getting a justified response from Israel, and that is not Ron's response, but mine, JESUS!

"Now this:  Ron is quite innocent wanting to post this message from Me to respond to you Clency, but remember this:  It is Hamas that started this war, and this time it ends with their annihilation entirely.  I could not ask for a better conflict to end the Hamas regime, and I warn IRAN that if you wish to continue as an influential neighbor in the Middle East, then keep your fingers.  So are they have, but they are an avaritical student of terror and they shall go the way of history if this keeps up from their friendship with Hezbollah. 

"Finally, Ron is exhausted for I have more to saym, gbut it is 3am where he is and is he less than well for reasons of State at the moment.  Your inquiry is justified but keep it simple without a lot of fanfare to respond to Me in this message.  I leave you in peace for now Clency.  K     JESUS.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Israeli-Palestinian conflict is on fire
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2024, 07:48:16 am »
It is OK with me Ron, I am leaving it at that, but I can't help myself getting upset by the atrocities undured by a whole population, particularly youngsters. I should perhaps keep myself away from watching tv-news, so as to have a peace of mind. Anyway, thanks to you Ron and Jesus for this admonition.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.