Author Topic: Messsge from Jesus October 4, 2015 ( transmitter unknown)  (Read 473 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
Messsge from Jesus October 4, 2015 ( transmitter unknown)
« on: October 04, 2024, 09:55:11 am »
JESUS
I speak to you today in order to clarify some statements within this Paper so we can at least keep a clear head about the dangers of war in the Middle East and the appearance of myself in a few short weeks or months.  My appearance remains under the control of the Paradise Father I so revere, and

I wish it to be known that I reappear on Urantia because I care what happens to this beautiful planet.
War is present always on educational planets like this planet.  Humans have souls, and those souls are transferred to a new life form after you death in the flesh, and you become yourself again for training in universe administration.  The quality of your learning on earth should not be tempted to argue about the view of my Father on Paradise.  Allah is most acceptable to our Father, and he has millions of names applied to Him from billions of inhabited planets in your local system of space to the tens of millions of other universes with humans on them much as yourself appear.  Because war is a tool of obsession over faults not really important to the Father, I wish to state that nothing about war is acceptable to high spirit or low spirit.  They consider war and the killing unnecessary to provide the soulship of your work to learn on earth as useless and that family and good nation states are essentially your best learning tools.
I return to Urantia because my Father asked me to announce that at what the Bible refers to as the Last Supper.  I gathered my Apostles around me and held them close for I knew that my time was short, and if they ever needed support from me, it was then and how I would not forsake the world or them or myself, and when the time came for me to reappear I would do so.
The Biblical version of the Last Supper is accurate, and I did say that only the eyes of the spirit would behold me when I reappeared.  However, the Paradise Father sees to Urantia and sees that the eyes of spirit are too few on the planet for many to recognize me, and so he has asked that I can be seen by human eyes once more in visible form of flesh and blood.  This I shall do and I will announce such on public media when the Father bids that I should do so.
We wish to warn all nations states that my reappearance will be a shock, and because I have modified in what way I will appear, even a greater shock to Christians who have become so set in their ways they must relearn their Catechism once more if they are to be accurate as to how God works on a planet like this one.  I will explain to them as best I can, but it is doubtful that this can be done easily.
I am Jesus, and I state, categorically, no war will appear on earth when I appear in the flesh.  Any coalition at work in the Middle East will be disabused of its powers immediately.  The Roman Catholic Church will be asked to take vows to the Paradise Father and not revere a man who claims infallibility.  I will ask the nation states of The United States and the western democracies to stand down with their military and dedicate those powers to the Magisterial Son, who will use them for rescue and aide to the teaming millions who will become displaced by my appearance and by my pronouncements regarding national interests and the interests of God to become coincident.  Further, I shall ask my Father to help all of you to discriminate no more between Moslem and Christian, or between other sects and religions, and pray that all may accept the Universal Father as their sole view of God.
I am Jesus, and I bid you all a good day.
José L. Vargas Núñez