Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENTS and SHEDULE ( October 7, 2015)  (Read 409 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
ANNOUNCEMENTS and SHEDULE ( October 7, 2015)
« on: October 07, 2024, 10:30:25 am »
Announcements and Schedules / Announcing Reduction of Transmission Length and Number about 5 days
« Last post by Ron Besser on Today at 11:06:41 AM »
Dear List,
We are experiencing a reduction in transmission length and duration and probably the number of transmissions for a few days.  I write this on 07 October, and the situation should change back to normal after this weekend by 12 October.  I tell you this just in case you find in your practice the inability to stay well connected or even to figure out what they are telling you.  All of the normal things you expect within your connections are not very well done on purpose.

I learned from Mother Spirit this morning that the spiritual contacts you all speak to in your work as transmitters are being reduced to short transmissions and even confusing or garbled transmissions as the major announcement we have all been waiting for for so long is likely to occur in the time space I indicated for transmission stand by or stand down, depending on your circumstance.

Luminerion, the Supernaphim who stood in as Chief of Seraphim during the last days of the Lucifer Rebellion has spoken to several of us lately, and advises that nothing we can do to straighten out a bad transmission will work.  They tell me they had to have almost another dispensation for me to get that long number of transmissions for Flurry 23 from the Most Highs.  That kind of long transmission will not be allowed again until the major announcement is out over the Urantia airwaves and that perhaps next week sometime normal transmissions will resume.

I hear Mother Spirit requesting a word or two for you:

"I am Mother Spirit, and I wish to inform all that the time to wait for the Mission to appear and the incarnations you are expecting, is so near we cannot tell you what will happen in the next few days.  We have Michael telling us through my connection to him in spirit that he has joined the soul you know as Jesus and has entered into the sacred room of the Sonarington secrets of incarnation to prepare for the media announcement to Urantians of his (Jesus') return to Urantia.  The process takes several days and we must wait for Urantians to gather before their communication devices when the world is suddenly aware of a hush in all commercial and private transmissions which are suddenly shut down to almost nothing.

"Your transmissions and the work you do to receive them are now shortened and they are reduced in number as Ron says. All will be returned to normal as soon as possible.  I am your Mother Spirit and I wish you a good day."

Luminerion: "I speak now in the sense that Mother Spirit has gone to great lengths to ascertain what we all knew would be the case when things got very close to the announcement.  You all may find that your antenna you use to tell you a transmission is coming will also not receive well either.  Just be glad you know all this before we pull the plug on all of the noise on Urantia soon."

Ron: I have very little to say or tell you since this was just announced to me this morning and I am providing you the same announcement today as well.  Let us pray that all is well enough to move ourselves to the center of God's will and see to it that all falls into place when the divine Missions from Paradise and Salvington begin.  Thank you.

END
José L. Vargas Núñez