Author Topic: REFLECTIVITY ( October 24, 2017)  (Read 150 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
REFLECTIVITY ( October 24, 2017)
« on: Yesterday at 06:41:01 »
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission/ REFLECTIVITY
« Last post by Clency on Today at 03:33:51 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
REFLECTIVITY

Majeston : Good morning, I am Majeston, Chief of Reflectivity, I reside in Paradise and I oversee with the help of all Reflectivity Angels throughout the Universes this technic of communication put in Paradise and in the seven Superuniverses. I come this morning to this one who has been praying for the ability to receive with the reflectivity circuits and I want to mention to all members here on the forum, it has already been decided,  it is already known, those of you who will be able in the future to receive reflectivity circuitry in your brains.

As you have read, it is a way of communication that does away with the need of intermediary. What you receive, what you are able to read with reflectivity is a direct reflection of our message from Paradise and those of you who will be able to receive these circuits and use them in service for the Magisterial Mission. Your abilities will be greatly needed and naturally greatly appreciated. I understand and all my Reflectivity Spirits, we all understand the great responsibility this will put on your shoulders.

You will be speaking for Father and Deity, and this is why the monitoring and the using of those of you here on the forum who will be able and capable of receiving these information via reflectivity is already known. What we do not want is for those of you who are unable, for various reasons, to receive these Reflectivity Energies, in no-way does it mean that you cannot be used and will be used in other ways of serving the Magisterial Mission.

You are all different, you all have different abilities, different talents and I can tell you, it is normal for a human to need to have their main talent recognized and developed as soon as possible during their life-time. Unfortunately, for most of you, this is not the case, but those of you here on the forum, your talent, your main talent that you have received from Father, will be developed, you will be trained and coached in the talent that is needed expressly by you as individuals for the Magisterial Mission.

We know your desire, your sincere wishes from your heart, is to serve Father and to be about His Business and there are many ways of doing this. This period of Correcting Time, as it is called, is a period of training and re-training for the future. I am Majeston and I really have the opportunity to come and talk to you, humans, here on Urantia, but I come this morning, knowing that the Magisterial Mission will very soon be made public and the whole world will be shaken.

You, members here on the forum, are a very select few and as you know for the first time Celestials will work alongside you, humans, and the reflectivity circuits and energies that are now available, will have great import for the Mission. I have nothing more to say to you at this time. I only wish to thank you and to encourage you all to keep keeping-on, keep practicing your transmitting and receiving. Just remember, reflectivity is a method of communication that surpasses other means of communication. It means that those who are able to do this in the future will need to be trained and you shall be trained and I thank you, to all of you, who desire this ability so much.

I am Majeston, Chief of Reflectivity, I bid you all a good day. Domtia

Lemuel : I must say that I was doubtful that I was receiving the name of Majeston, but the name stayed with me and so I recorded as you just heard and for those who can listen, thanks you very much and I say also good day to you all.
José L. Vargas Núñez