Author Topic: Pleiadeans and Asking Questions  (Read 1795 times)

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Pleiadeans and Asking Questions
« on: June 02, 2024, 20:26:30 pm »
6-01-2024
Good morning All! Good morning all our celestial helpers, and the Pleiadeans.

Dominick's Light Line on Tuesday brought up some very interesting ideas. Would you like to talk about these things, Pleiadeans?

Pleiadeans:
Yes, thank you Carole.
Here are some quotes from the Light Line which we will use for our discussions:

Christ Michael:

I am your Father in creation. Those who would help administer such governance to bring forth the vision I just presented are not myself. I am your Lord in spirit, Deity. I bind all of it together though, but I am not the direct administrator of anything directly in your lives. But I am that which present you the way to do it yourself.

And so that’s the base conclusion to what I have to say is that in contrast to rebellion, I, Christ Michael, provide my spirit so that you can do it yourself. You can do it within you and therefore there will be an experiential and an eternal, the prize is yours.    

This is Machiventa Melchizedek.

"Are you… are you so brick minded that you could ask the question, Machiventa, what question do you wish we were to ask? Is there even a question you would love us to ask? Machiventa, what are some questions that the Melchizedeks seem to be asked? And this is Machiventa".

"We thought that at this point in a Lightline where there is revelation, that revelation is given to men based on questions. If you do not reach out to spirit in the form of a question, will you not get an answer if there is nothing asked. You do not knock there is no answer."

"Live performance can be intimidating, everyone experiences a mind blank when put on the spot sometimes, so you can join the forum and ask questions there, and those questions could be addressed in a future Lightline. "

Song at Sunrise:
I have had many questions that were not prepared enough to present on a Light Line or forum site. It seems I must mull things over for a while before things can be brought into proper order. But I have a problem that others may be experiencing also: My 5* doesn't work. With nothing coming forward in the way of questions it looks like we are not interested.

Pleiadeans: We appreciate how confusing things are right now, and things are not going to get any better soon. So that is why we want to talk to you about questions.

There was a recent discussion about "manifesting". What does that mean? Pulling a million dollars out of thin air? Is that how God works? Jesus made an important decision not to do that kind of thing, because it would be a distraction from his real work, to reveal the nature of the Father.

As quoted above, "I. . provide my spirit so you can do it yourself". "You can do it within you ".

What is "Manifestation"? A dictionary definition could be "an event, action, or object that clearly shows or embodies something, especially a theory or an abstract idea. "
It is not necessarily a "materialization". Jesus was constantly hounded to produce some kind of "sign" or "wonder" to prove his validity. He did not provide what they wanted. But he did say that his resurrection would be proof enough.

The issue of questioning becomes very important in the establishment within our minds of the validity of the truths we espouse. We are not just talking about questions on the Light Line, but about the habit of listening through a topic: looking at it coming and going, up and down, in and out.

More and more the intrusion of Artificial Intelligence is grabbing our attention with shocking and astonishing statements that may be used to impersonate famous people with a voice artificially generated to sound like them.

It has been said that what is not real doesn't last. It dies its own death. But it might take a while before that happens.
So now it is your challenge concerning everything: Question and prove all things. Don't wait for somebody else to tell you. Think for yourselves!
Where is the falsity in an argument? An assumption? An exaggeration? What is altered? Misunderstood? Misquoted? Many things are labeled as lies, intending to deceive. Maybe they are not lies. The truth can be hard to take. You have to be on the lookout for statements that could alter your decisions and your lifestyles. Many things are imposed on you by others, and you have to be aware of such tactics.

So when Machiventa said "If you do not reach out to spirit in the form of a question, will you not get an answer if there is nothing asked. You do not knock there is no answer," that means, in asking spirit for guidance even in the smallest things, you are doing the right thing.

With the intent for Good, many times you can answer your own questions. The Thought Adjuster knows exactly what you need.

Spirit is glad to participate in answering your questions. It might take a while to marshal the experts involved, but the answers will come!

Be at peace, everyone. Know you are being listened to!
From the Pleiadeans.

Thank you Pleiadeans!

Song at Sunrise.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pleiadeans and Asking Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2024, 23:16:23 pm »
Good morning/afternoon SongatSunrise.

Thank you for this post. 
Thank you Pleiadeans for this transmission as well. 
Sincerely appreciated. God Bless to all.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2024, 08:32:43 am »
The above is an example of a dirty response not by the Pleidates but by the transmitter.  There is calm here and not there, and I must agree with the transmitter (Carole Deptula) on very few issues, but most interesting is this pass which is very important to me, and listen.  Carole says this and you might thing it is funny, but listen:
Carole D.
Song at Sunrise:
I have had many questions that were not prepared enough to present on a Light Line or forum site. It seems I must mull things over for a while before things can be brought into proper order. But I have a problem that others may be experiencing also: My 5* doesn't work. With nothing coming forward in the way of questions it looks like we are not interested.

Ron B.
Carole you do not recognize the invalid creature in your conversations.  You are not fully involved with Machiventa or the Pleidians; you are actually involved with the discrepancy of a vicious minority called a seraphic cabal.  I suspect that is far above you and you however, will not get a true straight answer when you mix the Pleadians with the cabal.   You should be more careful who you connect with today (anythim after the 5th of May and including today).  The falseness you detect is the insidious control of Urantia right now! of insurrectionist angels.  Not all angles are in this, but you picked a group to converse to and that is mostly so but with good rapport at times with Machiventa and the Pleadians.

My suggestion is that this report was very difficult for you and it is difficult to read too, and that is because you are not fully reporting in a clear channel what the good guys (the Pleadians and the Melchizedeks) have to tell you.  

My advise is to throw this transmission away, and when you are feeling better, try it again, and we will listen with industry.  I am disgusted with the seraphic cabal and they have nothing good to say to anyone.  Their removal is incident soon and be very careful how you connect.  Examine your Thought Adjuster perhaps on this evincing problem about who to trust.
With all good works hope for you, I am Ron Besser, and hoping you can keep your cool about things to develop soon.  My post on this is below.  Thank you!

Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I have separated this from the post above because I must warn you all that we are in a dangerous setting ourselves, and need to be relentless about understanding what is happening.  I doubt you can know it dramatically, but listen to it put simply:
Our work is related to the 5th epochal revelation.  The seraphim of that particular era fully support it and work to see to its demise not, but to perpetuate its use among all of you.
However in 2019 there was a universe disaster and we cannot examine anything without understanding it and for goodness sakes really listen to the situation as we have it now:
In that year the supreme attempted to take  control the TIME SECTOR OF THE MASTER UNIVERSE.
THE SUPREME FAILED!!
I underlined that for double emphasis.  Everything since June of 2019 has been to re-evaluate what to do with Urantia (1) and (2) what to do with the keys to the Kingdom, Jesus has tried to offer the laity on this planet.

It is now 2024, June as a matter of fact, and this is what we are left with:
1 - Not much for the planet Urantia;
2 - Not much for the Creator Son or Gabriel;
3 - Not much for we humans who tried to support the missions to this planet;
4 - The problems keep escalating, and the human population suffers ever more because of it.

CONSEQUENCES:
There are several consequences, and those who are sniffing spirit for the fun of it will never understand unless they know spirit better.
1 -  No one is allowed to make a promise to Urantia easily anymore.  That includes our work and the work of the Spirit on Urantia that is exclusive to Urantia (it will speak in a minute);

2 - I have no consequential view other than to warn all of you that the slip is in to harm you, and you must be wise as Jesus's serpent to get through it these days.  I cannot guarantee this message makes any sense to you new people, but the older Members of t he Discussion Forum know what I mean, and please be careful what you say or transmit for the next few weeks.  We are not in good stead but are overseen by the rebel seraphim and do not have a choice otherwise suddenly!

3 -  I am about to be broken off they they think, but before I go, I remind all of you to care tremendously about your prayers to get this travesty rectified, and until it is rectified, you are all operating under a rebellion government that has nothing to do with what Urantia needs or wants.  Here is CHRIST MICHEAL:

CHRIST MICHAEL to speak:
"I am wondering how Ron can get this done, but he has the respect of the FATHER, and he gets what he wants to write about this WARNING.

"Do not take for granted any communication transmitters you receive now until we clear the planet of this menace !

"Do not take for granted you can read this well either, as it is fully under the cabal that Ron makes this report, and you Alise have the double trouble today of having to watch after children on break and that may interfere greatly, but DO YOUR LIGHTLINE AS USUAL.
"I am Christ Michael truly, and I must defend no one as Ron is on a tear, and you will find him direct and annoying again, but you better head this or face perjury.  He has no mind other than to warn you and this is well taken by Me and the rest of the Salvington care givers.

"Fully, you must understand that Ron put up all of this infrastructure and it must work well for the time being.  I know there are other transmitters, but none like this one and I make sure this one is heard.

"Finally, there is a structure you must agree to now:

"No one gets to hear anything soon except what I approved to be maintained.  While that is not all settled, there are workers in the western part of the United States that have been activated, but they are poison yet for they refuse cooperation.  I say no more than to warn those transmitting west of the Mississippi your time is reduced to make good and soon.  K"  Michael of Nebadon

UNIVERSAL FATHER -
"I seldom give credit, but Ron is fully up to his sleeves trying to make sure you are at least reverting to your old selves with considerable care.  The spirit cabal is at it and will fully deceive you if you are not resting on the Michael of Nebadon speech shortly to be given.  All transmitters are required to listen, but the new ones may not hear anyhow.

"Alise you are required to do your LIGHTLINE TODAY, as it is very important to stand your ground with Ron and the rest.  I leave this alone for now.  Please follow your schedules this week.  FATHER OF ALL. K"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2024, 14:38:00 pm »

Greetings and thank you Ron, not only for your faithful compliance with the commitment (voluntarily contracted), with this noble cause of transmitting the voice of God to us mortals, but also, for your great sacrifice in the incessant fight against the enemies of our beloved creator father Michael of Nebadon. I believe that even if the cabal does not let up for a day, trying to annihilate you, in the end it will inevitably be a new victory for you, because that is what the saying goes: "There is no one more powerful than the one who has God as an ally" ( SAIBABA).

I was telling my wife some days ago, that it would be a great honor for me to have the privilege of meeting Ron Besser in person; although I have the problem that it is not pleasant for me to go through all those long waiting procedures for the visa, the odious arrival controls at the airports, where all Colombians are treated like drug traffickers with extra, sometimes humiliating, searches. The case being, as they say, that the "own" enter like peter through his house, not only without controls, but without a visa and even without a passport. I am not aware of this, but when well-documented cases have become known, one tends to believe that it is true. And the fact is that 6 months ago my brother died in Houston and I chose not to go, because although today I handle these things related to the obstacles and mortifications of international travel much better, I always prefer to avoid it.

All Ron, to tell Helder something that I forgot at the last minute in my post yesterday:
I think it will be of much more benefit to him, in his desire to manifest objects, than instead of seeking contact with Dr. Neruda, to try to make a close friendship with you. Thank you 
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2024, 17:40:41 pm »
I already asked Ron if he could manifest objects. He said he can't. I was pretty sure he could do it if he tried but I guess everyone has its own spiritual power and manifestation is not Ron's thing.  I asked him that mostly because of the Wireless Power Plant he invented. Man, if he could manifest gold, he could sell the could to make the Wireless Power Plant a thing. If I could learn to manifest, I would send him gold, or money earned by selling gold and that could make the Power Plant be finally be built. Our world needs clean and green energy that would be wonderful to see the Wireless Power Plant built in USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Brazil and so on... I know Ron has cool spiritual powers on how to transmit and to read peoples aura/soul. I wish he could manifest objects. Just think about it: if you know a man who is very strong, he is pure muscle and strong but he is not a good fighter because he didn't train any martial arts. If this man could learn martial arts, he would become a powerful fighter not just because the is strong but because now he had the technique of a martial artists. Which should't be difficult for a strong man to learn how to fight , because he is good health, shape and is already strong. At least it would be easier for that man to become fighter than some other man that is a couch potato. If you change muscle for spiritual power, you'll know what I mean here. 
^_^

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2024, 18:11:54 pm »
A fact that we all reasonably accept is that, as SAIBABA says: "We are the ones who write and erase that which we call destiny." Which means that everything that happens to us throughout our lives, we ourselves are the ones who generate it with our thoughts, words and actions. Not recognizing our role in this reality and looking for external causes, reflects nothing other than the magnitude of our ignorance. We also have the well-known expression, attributed to, among others, Buddha: "We are what we think".  This leads us to conclude that we all possess the ability to create or better, co-create, by right of divine filiation. However, being able to manifest objects at will and immediately, is due to the development of qualities that are only acquired after reaching a high degree of expansion of consciousness (super consciousness), and not something that can be obtained by reading books or attending seminars, etc. 

CONSCIOUSNESS: “Consciousness is based on your degree of Consciousness and your amount of Presence (dominium). As your state of Consciousness increases, you move higher and higher; furthermore, this means that you can process increasing amounts of information - these special packets of light (information), are in and around you every microsecond of every day - you do not acknowledge them because you do not have the need to - as the need to do so grows, increases - furthermore, your abilities to use these packets, also develop - the goal is to exponentially multiply inner growth; we are feeding the collective consciousness field in a way that allows it to rapidly transform thought forms; this further increases our desire to foster the development of a new paradigm: How the existence of a bio-spiritual grid can reflect/achieve balanced living, by transmitting the activation code (source code) via laser (fiber optics) by OSGS (Organic Spiritual Guidance System) driven means into the Usnisa neuark grid".

I brought up the above reference, considering that as noble as Helder's desire to manifest objects is, it is predictable to think that whoever comes to acquire that high privilege, the least he would use it for would be for exhibitionism or for personal benefit directly or indirectly. The most relevant example is that of Jesus, where even the miracle of the wedding at Cana, the conversion of water into wine of superior quality, was a manifestation almost against his will. 
Attached at the end is the link to the Wedding at Cana

The statement made by Dr. Neruda of having learned to materialize based on a training received that he can also impart, if his statement is true, it will be a type of technique unknown on the planet, of extraterrestrial origin. Urantia is a decimal planet where one can come from other galaxies to experience all kinds of ideas but its own nature is characterized by events that are not left to chance. This is how SAIBABA beautifully expressed it: "Human life is a gift that must be taken advantage of: the key to this is to admit the fact that you are in a world of non-random events and that, as you become aware of the almost prodigious concatenation of the facts that weave the plot of your existence, the reality of an ordering Intelligence of which your Master is a living and temporary manifestation will become more evident to you, even when his influence far exceeds the name and the form through which He makes Himself known."

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=d1974f4072&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r-6590136035139426583&view=att&disp=safe&realattid=f_lx0vzof10

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2024, 22:53:07 pm »
So basically it all comes to this:
Don't do what Jesus wouldn't do. 
With great powers, comes great responsibility.
Would the Power Rangers aprove this?

^_^

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2024, 23:44:26 pm »
Creo que esa es una muy buena y concluyente reflexión, para cerrar esta linea; aunque piense que el tema es como toda esta Creación, infinito.  
Porque después de haber oído al mismo padre creador de este Universo, Cristo Michael, expresar que Él mismo no tiene conocimiento de ciertos aspectos de la Creación, siente uno un gran alivio y se distiende, aceptando que todo no es más que un Juegos Divino. 

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2024, 23:47:07 pm »
I think that is a very good and conclusive reflection, to close this line; although I think that the theme is like this entire Creation, infinite.

Because after having heard the father creator of this Universe, Christ Michael, express that He Himself does not have knowledge of certain aspects of Creation, one feels great relief and relaxes, accepting that everything is nothing more than a Divine Game.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2024, 10:06:47 am by Ron Besser »