Author Topic: Pleiadeans and help is on the way  (Read 881 times)

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Pleiadeans and help is on the way
« on: June 18, 2024, 13:14:36 pm »
06-18-2024

Good morning All! Good morning Pleiadeans, Father, Jesus, Melchizedek, Monjoronson!

Hello Pleiadeans, is there anything you would like to say?

Yes, good morning to you, Carole. We came here long ago when we heard there was a Lucifer insurrection. We wanted to help. We still want to help, now that many years have passed. We see that watchful people are noticing the growing hate and conflict on this planet.
More than ever now the prayer still holds, "Deliver us from evil"!

The protection of God's people is very much in our interest. Many scammers, frauds, and anti social forces are about. Not just people, but machines programmed to cause failure. Even robots can be programmed to bring about the end of the world! All the more you need other eyes and ears to keep you informed of all the forces out to cause the failure of the missions, of Jesus, of Ron's work, of Urantia, and in particular, of your work.
But we say to you again, "be not afraid!" Hope keeps your way clear.

Fear immobilizes a person. It causes misguided decisions and fruitless efforts. You hear the statement "Be still, and know that I am God!". There is a lot to that statement. The focus on God and his goodness and graciousness is for you, and your own good. You may be surrounded by health issues. You may be frustrated by myriads of technological marvels that don't work any more. Frustrations and fears causes anxieties. Not understanding the situations around you, add to the fears.

But we are here to take your hand. As the world heaps up to itself more and more dangers, we ask you to stay with Father, and Jesus and Michael. Stay with us, and stay together. You may not be able to understand all you would like to, but know that your faith is what is of interest to Father.
TV can be hugely eroding to your well being. Social Media has already been shown to undermine our mental well being., Fear messages from every direction counter every effort you make to stay sane and balanced. So much the more the reason to take a deep breath, look up, and rest your heart and soul. Your physical body manifests the imbalances of your invisible bodies, the emotional, the etheric, the spiritual.
We say again "Don't be afraid!" Even in the worst condition, Father knows what you need, and is more than willing to impart the spiritual food and water you really need. We are here to help with that.

Be in peace, people. You are loved more than you know.

We are the Pleiadeans.

Carole: Thank you Pleiadeans!

SaS

Here is a song for today:

Help Is On The Way (Maybe Midnight)
Song by TobyMac
 It may be midnight or midday
Never early, never late
He gon' stand by what He claim
Lived enough life to say

I heard your heart
I see your pain
Out in the dark
Out in the rain
Feel so alone
Feel so afraid
I heard you pray in Jesus' name

It's never early, never late
I've lived enough life to say

Help is on the way (roundin' the corner)
Help is on the way (comin' for ya)
Help is on the way (yeah, yeah)
Help is on the way

Sometimes it's days
Sometimes it's years
Some face a lifetime of falling tears
But He's in the darkness
He's in the cold
Just like the morning, He always shows

Help is on the way (comin' for ya)
Help is on the way (yeah, yeah)
Help is on the way

Well I've seen my share of troubles
But the Lord ain't failed me yet
So I'm holding on to the promise y'all
That He's rolling up His sleeves again

Said I've seen my share of troubles
But the Lord ain't failed me yet
We'll keep holding on to the promise y'all
That He's rolling up His sleeves again

Don't you know it
(Rolling up his sleeves again)
I can see him rolling
(Rolling up, rolling up)
Help is coming
(Rolling up his sleeves again)

He's never early, no never late

Help is on the way
Help is on the way

Source: Musixmatch

Pleiadeans: Don't forget to say "Thank you!"

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pleiadeans and help is on the way
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2024, 10:44:35 am »
I transmit the Pleadians for you now too:

The Pleadians speak
"We Ron know your plight, and you are careful to keep it quiet.  But know you are fully appreciate Carol's decision to keep it going in spite of  the difficulties you find with it as a master race not, but as spokesmen for the end times more than anything.  We are not quite of the ilk, but we are also aware of the dire connection you feel for the end to normal civilization, and the beginning of a true correcting Time.   For reasons of State we say this to you:

"Never feel lost on this planet, for it is the Bestowal Planet of Hope and Cheer.  And for that reason you are never defeated but the disease of a nervous system wrought upon you buy an intestate Chronicle, is what is at heart for you, and you refuse its presence forever and you win big time.  Long ago they saw you developing and long ago you saw no interest in their fare, but they have eroded you enough to take their pleasure and now you have fully rejected them, and they are at a loss to decide what to do with you at all.   For reasons of State let this pass as it will as Father has no care for past actions which spoiled your thoughts over born again folks not entirely, but we see FATHER speak wrongfully of us, for you feel you are being critisized unnecessarily?

Ron here -  No, not at all, but I do not get or understand the issue being pursued in that question either.  I am find and I am happy for the most past what has occurred here and would like more if time should allow it, but my affairs are being turned into putty and I resent it tremendously.  Thank you.  R

MOSES - "You inspire me to write a little on your scribe paper:
"What you achieve today is lost to the world already Ron, as you never saw it coming, and that is a total dismantling of the truth in favor of a restricted economic fare and a huge repair to the concept of History, and you are not buying it ever.  Good for you!  But the world has moved on to a different paradigm and for that reason you find it useless to pray for a Mission that has no real meaning to it, except IT IS A MISSION!  For that reason you let it lie and do not lament its passing at all, and thank goodness I now Understand that you are not trialing God or me, but that you are trialing the idea that Urantia may not deserve a Mission until it learns to pray again in earnest redemption for the care and feeding of  the earth's population properly and well.

"Now this from MOSES;

"You are incorrect that Michael had to abandon Urantia briefly in order to reconsider the Missions for what it takes to do Urantia properly, is not the Mission but the statement that God waits patiently for a change in heart of the American people in particular to see the smoke of a fire burning down the United States and the care of the European Union for its constituent countries.  This is nota fuel for fire, but a fuel for the disposition of the heart of God who knows no difference of opinion by man of the trial he must face certainly, and it will cost not on the United States a huge problem, but also the European Union, a huge reverence for God, but it must bring to an end the priority of  the American and European losses in two world wars, just what they fought for and what the end to those wars has meant to the entire world.

"You are looking at this missive with a question about what I am about to state.  Let us state it then:

[Moses speaks fully now] "You are not fully understanding the prose of the great Creator Son of Nebadon, when He says: "YOU ARE NOT A GREAT PEOPLE; YOU ARE A LITTLE PEOPLE, and  I will not break my heart over you anymore!"

"That suggests that the Creator Son is no longer listening to man on Urantia and the need for a Mission.  However, it does speak to your heart primarily because you feel the loss personally but understand the Creator Son must make these decisions and you support Him fully.  For that reason you are safely ensconced into the need for reform, but you are not caring what happens to the millions who have no idea of the magnificent view you hold of Father and Son.  Both of them fully recommend your heart to the group, but the groups lately are so cold hearted and demeaning you leave them alone to state their own purpose and leave alone ther3form you so advocate for the Urantia Foundation all the time.  This morning you saw clearly they are so far behind the trial to  change it will take a blast from the future to remove them and start over again.   Be assured it will happen and not the United States to lead here, but probably the poor Republic of Panama to do it.  Strange as it may seems Ron, you support their view that God is Great!  And then leave them to their own insults of such poor knowledge of the Revelation that they are bound to suffer through years of deprivation before they really get what is to happen to Urantia.

"For that reasons I have chosen to speak to you alone on this, and because you can type we relent and allow this to be public:

"There are two reasons the United States will fail to win any hostilities with China this year:
     1 - There is not real purpose behind the hostilities as the United States has no real concern about China, as the United States sees China as a bottomless pit of exercise and no Republican renewal whatsoever.

2 -  The United States has nothing to offer the Republic of China whatsoever anymore, as both countries hold high rank for organization, but almost no rank for humanitarian needs.  The Border Crossing in the Southwestern part of the Untied States is far too open and the Biden administration can not see it.  Why?

3 - The Biden administration cannot cope with two problems at once.  It, like other American administrations, does not hear the clarion call by God, to desist and stay quiet now, as the administration of the Capital of Salvington, no longer is present and this planet, URANTIA by name, carries nothing but hodge podge in meaning  to the heaven it ascribes great power to, but it never wins a call for peace but always carries the banner to estrange small people first, and then a large nation like the Ukraine, second. For that reason then God has no small amount of reunion of the past with the present, and that is to constantly remind man that man is far too small to be heard these days at all.  Ministry to the born again is affordable, but not their doings, as they are as bad as the heathen that cut down the Palestinians in the first place, and as cheerless as administrations of American power has in the past delivered Israel again to the world as a Jewish power without recompense.

4 - For that reason we must stay the course up here in Spirit Land, and wait for sense to dawn on the American Republic, to stand back and let the world settle its own fights, and then find the time, peace, and money, to stop this frugal wearing of the debt ridden wars Americans always love to fight for but seldom stay the course to claim victory in finality.  Be assured I speak my heart here, and you should honor Me with capitals too, Ron, as I am Deity now, and enjoy it tremendously.  You say "I'll never reach such a State, " but you are a mighty voice when it comes to it, and you do not give up easily.   The Palestinian cause is never your cause Ron, but you allow them to state their reasons, and it is about FAIRNESS and not much more.  The last time I spoke to you was several years ago Ron, and now you are fighting the call for death to your life on Urantia, but you dislike it and feel you have more time to do here.  Not so.  But that is an opinion, because the FATHER understands your rubric, and that is to stay the course until it is done somehow. 

"Too much time will appear to do that Ron, but you are granted a few more months at least, and you might die Christmas Eve just to be sure your passing is well noted.  For reasons of State the Paradise Trinity is embracing you for the Trinity use of the Urantia SUPREME COURT and you feel highly honored by it, and you should thank everyone involved in seeing to it, but that is not your last assignment with FATHER, as He needs to hear your forgiven words of praise, not for Netenyaho, but for Palestinian children and women who know nothing.  I am surprised Ron you hold them in contempt when they do not move the Palestinian cause out of Gaza.  For reasons of my own I appreciate this view.   . . . . "

Ron -  Moses quit and left when I objected to the view that the Palestinians need better care and I am without contempt for them but they need to find Jordan to allow them to find a homeland, as Gaza is impertinent to their own cause and Israel no loving neighbor any more.  I simply disagree that the Palestinian should reoccupy Gaza. 

MOSES speaks - "I have never heard this alternative view Ron:  you believe and I believe correctly, that the Palestinians deserve no separate homeland but are closely related to the goodness of Joranians, and believe they should be settled in Jordan properly and to let Gaza alone for ever, and to join Jordan as a member of their lives and destiny.  Now you and MICHAEL OF NEBADON finally tie the knot on this difficulty, as the Palestinians are properly the people of Jordanian accent and could live in peace there forever and Jordan is a fond member of Israeli support and care as an end to the Palestinian remorse over losing good grazing lands that Israel now occupies.

"One last thing Ron, you do not thrill me with this alternative view of the Palestinian cause, but you are right, the Palestinians are properly aligned with the nation of Jordan, and that is where they need to relay their wealth and goodness for their own homeland in pepertuity, and you are getting kicked by Seraphim over this but they must understand that the Jewish homeland is sacrosanct too and mut be honored as a result of a British Prime Minister, who did not know the consequences of fooling with exquisite herdsmen.  I leave quickly.  Now.  I now know you are probably correct but time is against you in fulfilling any such political view.  This is MOSES OF ARAGON, and I leave you well and in peace with Me.  MOSES."
Ron Besser - Thank you Moses and I cut the rest of this post in your favor and let this reside as it will the minds of my favorite people who always support God, regardless of the controversy at all.  Good day to all for now.  R
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania