Author Topic: Manifesting Objects?  (Read 2236 times)

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
Manifesting Objects?
« on: May 29, 2024, 23:25:13 pm »
Could the pleadians teach how to manifest objects? I personally would like to manifest or copy objects for personal reasons, mostly financial reasons. I enjoy collecting Toys and Action figures, specially the ones from my childhood. These things are very expensive here in Brazil because of dolarization, taxes and sometimes the toys are not even officialilly sold in Brazil. 
But I understand that most mediums manifest objects, whether via ectoplasma or other sources to help people and not their selves,  but I would like to learn this skill to help other to fulfill their childhood dreams or maybe a cheap alternative to expensive gifts/hobbys.  And by the way, talking about manifesting objects do you guys know about a medium here in Brazil that manifest objects via cotton?
^_^

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Manifesting Objects?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2024, 12:22:58 pm »
Helder, you have nice aspirations.

Are you looking for permission?
Asking for training?
Seeking validation of your ideas?
Why are the Pleiadeans the ones to provide any of this to you?
Are you disappointed with the Healing Chamber replies? Where is your focus from that?

Offline HelderPoeta

• View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2024, 18:15:20 pm »
Are you looking for permission?
Ah, I dunno, hahah maybe?

Asking for training?
That would be nice.

Seeking validation of your ideas?
No, because I doubt they would understand what it is to collect cool stuff, enjoying doing that and be unable to do so.
Why are the Pleiadeans the ones to provide any of this to you?
I don't know, I am just asking if they know about it or know someone that knows about it, kind of detective work.
Are you disappointed with the Healing Chamber replies? Where is your focus from that?
About that, since I found out that the claims people are doing on the internet that the Galatic Federation and the Pleiadieans are helping with physical Med Bebs are fake, that helped me a lot because to know the truth is always the best. I thought if this technology was available that I could make good use from that, since it is fake, oh well, might as well meditate and help people to meditate to. Actually I'm doing a healing session with the Acturians, where basically I have to repeat a mantra everyday for 21 days. I would like to know more about that the Pleaiadeans have to teach about food, water, exercise like they said it would be nice to hear and practice. I really wish we could have acesso to advance technology, that is not in the hands of greedy people. You see that video someone posted here about how the USA government and other big companies keep pushing these technologies and their inventors away and even sometimes harassing them. That is so frustrating... Greed people with power is the cancer of this world, and that is what really disappoint me. What is disappoint me even more is seeing Ron having this great technology to help chance the world and no one is investing on it, no money to help... nothing. If good things don't happen even in USA the most powerful country in the World how would they happen in the country where I live? There might be a way to help people, and not just with meditation, but with advanced technology, techniques and stuff like that. I'm just trying to help...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 18:44:46 pm by HelderPoeta »
^_^

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2024, 19:54:11 pm »
Interesting question from Herder. I can tell you that I knew personally SAIBABA, who has been the summum plus ultra of what is called materialization, and I had the opportunity to see Him manifesting the famous sacred ash or Vibuthi, but nevertheless, He was often subjected to detractors who tried to distort his divine powers. It is told that once when a skeptic asked Him that, he could only believe in his power, if he saw Him materialize something edible, and SAIBABA asked him, how do you think it would be valid for you to believe? and the individual told Him, that you make a watermelon; and the guy almost went backwards when SAI put in his hands a magnificent watermelon and told him, there you have it; but even the unbeliever man asked Him, and can I eat it? Laughing, SAI answered, and it is very sweet. As far as I can understand this power to materialize, it is potentially available to everyone, as the power to heal, the issue lies in how to activate this attribute, which already belongs to a matter of alignment with your inner divinity that few are able to achieve.
I will transcribe below, an excerpt from Dr. Neruda's Second Interview, belonging to the WingsMaker material, a material that I find quite provocative for the amount of relevant information it contains, but which I give, according to my understanding, all the credit I believe it deserves.
Dr. Neruda:
"Because LERM is the equivalent of genetics for consciousness, and consciousness is the equivalent of reality formulation for sentient beings. So if LERM is understood, one understands the causal system that operates in non-time and non-space, which fundamentally constructs the reality framework of space, time, energy, and matter. Quantum objects operating in the construct of LERM have an existence that is entirely different from macro objects like this table or chair.

"Quantum objects - in their true state - have never been seen by a human. Scientists have witnessed the effects and some of the properties of quantum objects, but their causal nature is not visible through scientific instruments... no matter how powerful they are, because scientific instruments are physical and therefore have a relationship to space and time. Whereas quantum objects have no relationship to time and space other than through an observer."

Sarah:
"So you're saying that the building blocks of matter - these quantum objects - have no existence unless someone is observing them... that consciousness makes them appear real and fixed in time and space? Is that what you're saying?"

Dr. Neruda:
"In a way, but not exactly. Let me try and explain it like this. Consciousness stems or originates from non-time and non-space as a form of energy that is a basic building block of LERM. Consciousness becomes localized as it becomes physical. In other words, consciousness becomes human, or animal, or plant or some object that has physical characteristics. Are you with me so far?"

Sarah:
"Yes."

Dr. Neruda:
"Good. As consciousness becomes a localized physical object, it essentially orchestrates LERM to conform to a reality matrix that has been encoded into the genetic or physical properties of the object it has become. In other words, consciousness moves from non-space and non-time to become matter, and then it orchestrates LERM to produce a physical reality consistent to the encoded genetic properties of the physical object it has become. If that object is a human being, then the genetic triggers that are uniquely human become the tools of consciousness from which it constructs its reality.

"LERM is essentially an infinite field of possibilities, or, as Aristotle referred to it, Potentia. This Potentia is like fertile soil from which physical objects are created. Those who can orchestrate LERM through the application of their consciousness are able to manifest reality and not simply react to it. This manifestation can be instantaneous because again, quantum objects originate in non-time and non-space..."

[page 33 of 48]

Sarah:
"Not to get overly religious here, but what you're really talking about is what Jesus or other prophets have done... essentially manifest things like turning water to wine or curing the sick. Right?"

Dr. Neruda:
"Yes. It's the same principle only I've described it instead of performed it. It's much easier to perform than describe."

Sarah:
"So now you're going to tell me you can turn water into wine?"

Dr. Neruda:
"Actually I've never tried that before, but yes, all of the members of the Labyrinth Group can manifest physical objects from out of LERM. This was actually one of the outcomes of Fifteen's discovery. The process of orchestrating LERM and manifesting physical objects on demand."

Sarah:
"Okay, now you've definitely got my interest, but I'm feeling a little guilty because I swore I was going to stay on the subject of the WingMakers and the Ancient Arrow project. So tell me, can you teach me how to manifest things out of thin air?"

Dr. Neruda:
"Yes, but it would take some time... probably a few weeks or so."

Sarah:
"Can you show me some examples of how you do it?"

Dr. Neruda:
"How's this?"

Sarah:
"For purposes of those reading these transcripts. Dr. Neruda just made a ball of twine appear out of no where. He just made it disappear as well. Now it has reappeared again. This is incredible. He's not holding it, so it's not like a magician who's making this appear from his sleeve or from behind his hands somehow. It's quite literally appearing and disappearing on a table about three feet in front of him, which is about six feet away from me. I can see it all very clearly.

"I'm picking up the ball of string and it's definitely a physical object... not simply a mirage or... or hologram. It has all the normal properties... weight... texture... it's slightly warm to the touch, but in every other respect, it's exactly how I'd expect a ball of twine to feel.

"Can you make something else appear... something more complicated, like a million dollars in cash?"

[page 34 of 48]

Dr. Neruda:
"Yes."

Sarah:
"Okay, let's see it."

Dr. Neruda:
"You see this is the problem with these discoveries and capabilities. If I produced a million dollars in cash right now, you'd have a dilemma. What to do with a million dollars? Could you bear to see me make it disappear as easily as I make it appear?"

Sarah:
"Are you crazy? Since the first moment I met you, I've never believed in what you've said until now. And I'm not even saying I totally believe you even now, but I'm a hell of a lot closer. I... no, people in general, need to see things with our eyes. We need to believe in what our eyes tell us because they - of all the senses - seem to have a fix on reality. And you've finally shown me something that is tangible... that my eyes relate to. I'm just asking for one more confirmation of your abilities. I mean, a ball of string doesn't seem like such a huge deal... not that I'm not impressed. But if you could produce a million dollars in cash... now that's a huge deal."

Dr. Neruda:
"And the dilemma?"

Sarah:
"Okay, I have a proposition for you. I'm going to need to quit my job for at least a few months to get this story out to the public and maybe even relocate or move underground somewhat. What if I kept just ten thousand dollars to help me through the next two months? Could that work for you?"

Dr. Neruda:
"Yes, I could do that."

Sarah:
"I'm now looking at a loose pile of $100 bills that appear to be perfect replicas. I'm touching them... again they feel slightly warm to the touch, but these would definitely pass as the real thing... wow... I can't believe it. But this can't be a million dollars, you only manifested $10,000 didn't you?"

Dr. Neruda:
"Yes, give or take a few hundred dollars."

Sarah:
"You do realize that you just undermined your own credibility to those who will read this transcript. You just made yourself unbelievable. I'm not even sure I should include this because no one will be believe it anyway, and it may instead hurt your credibility in all the other areas of our discussion. This is truly not a believable experience unless you see it with your own eyes. What should I do?"

[page 35 of 48]

Dr. Neruda:
"Sarah, whether any one believes me isn't important. No one believes anything anyway unless they experience it, and even then, most people fall back into doubt. Belief is short-lived and always questioned; as it should be. Even the most devote believer is in doubt most of the time, regardless of what they say. So don't worry about whether this impairs my credibility or not. I don't care. It doesn't matter because I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm only trying to get information about the WingMakers to people who can make their own determination of what is true and believable."
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline HelderPoeta

• View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2024, 00:33:04 am »
Man, I sure would like to read more about it and also learn how to manifest. Maybe someday I'll become a real Santa Claus distributing manifested toys to kids all ages, haha. 
^_^

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2024, 02:57:03 am »
The issue has been known for decades. It is not enough to read. As written above you need to find access to a long training course and take it successfully.

As it was once mentioned on the forum, the automatic copy apparatuses are not scheduled to be made available on Urantia for the time being.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2024, 03:23:17 am by Andre_P »

Offline HelderPoeta

• View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2024, 22:47:02 pm »
It is worthy a try
^_^

Offline HelderPoeta

• View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2024, 00:40:11 am »
occerpa, where can I get more info about dr. neruda? do you have a tip?
^_^

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2024, 11:51:12 am »

Greeting Helder, I see that you are very serious about this purpose, and that should guarantee you the power to crown him one day and it would be interesting and fun to see you in a video dressed as Saint Nicholas, distributing gifts at Christmas to the poor children there in your land.

About Dr. Neruda, the little I know is that he is of Bolivian origin (from Bolivia), and he came to the USA as a child because his father found out about a crashed extraterrestrial ship and negotiated with NASA the location of the site where the UFO injured was located, due to an admission to the USA with his little son. There, under the sponsorship of that agency, Dr. Neruda was educated. After being part of the super secret group called Laberinto, he deserted when he was forced, like the rest of that select group Laberinto, through a memory implant process that had the purpose of object to erase from his memory, all the super secret knowledge learned through the agency's contacts with a group of extraterrestrials known as the Corteum. Dr. Neruda preferred to escape considering that all this accumulated extraordinary knowledge had to be made known as he did through those five interviews he gave to the journalist, which are found in the Wingsmaker material, which I had the opportunity to give to know here in the forum, but now I can share with you the main link that truly contains a series of incomparable information.

That's all I can tell you about it. Success

https://wingmakers.com/

"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline HelderPoeta

• View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2024, 01:35:49 am »
I didn't read all Dr. Naruda interviews, but he basically said there's a technology called LERM that is basically something that you have to beleive other then a device or something, and because one's belived on that a little concentration and training one can manifest objects. Ah, and also there's a secret organization that owns these technologies and they want to control the world and build time traveling computers because this super genius guy called Fifteen is or was obssed with time traveling. 
^_^