Author Topic: Pleiadeans and Asking  (Read 613 times)

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Pleiadeans and Asking
« on: June 29, 2024, 19:27:26 pm »
06-29-2024
Good morning Father! Good morning All!

Good morning Pleiadeans! Is there something you would like to say today?

Pleiadeans:
Yes, good morning to you too, Carole.

You have heard the encouraging news lately that the missions are still a go!

Yet in the midst of much turmoil, there needs to be a lot more care and effort to bring these about.
We hear of the Jesus mission, the Michael mission, the Magisterial mission, the Melchizedek mission.

Well, guess what. About 20 or so years ago, we channeled with a transmitter who wrote several books about the Pleiadeans, as "Bringers of the Dawn." We had a mission then, to inform people and to steer earnest and curious seekers toward new ways of thinking and doing.

As has other missions you have been informed of, things changed rapidly and not for the better. But our original mission millennia ago, was that we are bringers of the Dawn. Other channelers and transmitters have followed the same mission.

So now we state this: YOU have a mission too! We all have the same mission, and that is to follow Jesus' path to reveal the Father as people have never understood before, and to become aware of how the errors of the past have colored our present existence, and you have become aware, through knowledge and faith, to a new way to allow the spirit fruits to flow through our lives: love, truth, beauty, peace, joy.

You see, the mess the human race has found itself in on this planet is not entirely our personal choices -- much has been soured by the influence of evil, whether in little ways, or in big ways.

Ron has cautioned us about how the sub-conscious can pull up negative things without our knowing. That is because the subconscious is the repository of ALL your experiences, whether you were aware of them ore not. That includes dreams, what others have done to you, thoughts, assumptions, assessments, wishes, habits, obsessions, etc. Your subconscious is huge. BUT. . . your awareness of those factors that do not contribute to life and love, has to be cultivated, not ignored. That awareness comes through your higher spiritual self -- the Thought Adjuster, and the high spirit lessons that continually knock at your door.

The subconscious is hard to work around because it is not clear. The clarity you seek in the Light Lines is like the clarity you seek in your lives. As you hear the request for clear channel, remember to ask for clarity from your Thought Adjuster.
Ask for it.
Ask for protection from evil.
Ask for deliverance from temptation.
Ask. Receive.

Thank you Pleiadeans!
Carole

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
Re: Pleiadeans and Asking
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2024, 23:56:36 pm »
All we gotta do is ask in our mind? For healing and other things?
^_^

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pleiadeans and Asking
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2024, 23:17:31 pm »
Hello Carole,
The hosts that supply you this information are quite sophisticated.  I rather enjoy their take on subjects with you and wonder how you think about their narratives to you on subjects that are also personal.    Helder Poeta is an innocent lad regardless how hard he tries to understand you and the Pleiades.  Their information in my opinion is accurate and well spoken to, but when do you trust all the subconscious is?  Helder Poeta should be allowed to hear that the subconscious favors itself, and that it takes the rational mind to reason with the subconscious or it will take the easy way out if totally relied upon.

I would enjoy seeing your answer to Helder Poeta as to how to get clarity from the subconscious mind? A really  good transmitter could transmit it, but I severely recommend never to attempt it as it misleads in your favor all the time.  I do not trust it unless I have Michael of Nebadon who knows my subconscious very well and we joke about it too with my subconscious fully ready to share itself with the Creator Son, when it is doing good work.   The mind is powerful Carole, I bet you know that very well, but it takes a wise person to detect and to make sure it does not rule one's life, as it loves to give a person  false information about how well one is doing in important human affairs.  Helder Poeta needs to be educated well as he is gregarious and inquisitive.  I sincerely wish him well in what is truly a nasty world at times.  And I thank you for your transmission.

Ron
« Last Edit: June 30, 2024, 23:40:59 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania