Author Topic: Jesus’ Broadcast July 26, 2015 (by Ron Besser)  (Read 2971 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
Jesus’ Broadcast July 26, 2015 (by Ron Besser)
« on: July 28, 2024, 08:55:47 am »
Since several of you are asking about the details of the proposed broadcast of these divine Missions coming into their own on Urantia in the near future, I received this from Jesus a few moments ago in order to advise all of you where things stand as of 10PM 26 July 2015 here in York, PA.

Ron:

To answer your question about any future announcements either by the Second Return or by the Magisterial Son, I have to refer you to the Jesus component of this area of expertise.  I transmit that for you now:

"To all, this is indeed Jesus.  I come to you as I have come to many today to tell you that the broadcast you seek is not far off, but that I reserve the right to name the time and place for such announcements.  As you know I have already sent Ron conformation of my announcement in the morontial realms of the Mansion worlds of Satania and the worlds of the Sons surrounding Salvington.  I have also spoken by broadcast to Edentia, and I will shortly broadcast to Urantia when I receive my pass from the Poughkeepsie Transmitter to use it at will.

"Furthermore, I intend to use the broadcast channels that CNN uses, as well as the major cable news channels too.  That should be enough to blanket the world when I need to make sure everyone hears me.  Radio channels may or may not be used as I do not have a plan by myself to work those frequencies.  However, the Bestowal Commission, now operating openly on Urantia today, is ready to sign on for more channels both in radio and other VHF channels if we need them. I must say I see most of this audience getting them okay, but those who do not have a TV, might have a problem at first, but be assured it will be all over radio and television within minutes of the broadcast.

"One other thing I feel you need to know and that is that the broadcast of my appearance is well qualified to be a text on your blogs or web sites and you are to use it freely as no permission is necessary to post it.   So be ready to use the transcription of the broadcast when it is available to post on your blogs."   - Jesus

END
José L. Vargas Núñez