Author Topic: ASTRAL VOYAGES ON THIS WORLD AND BEYOND  (Read 1625 times)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
ASTRAL VOYAGES ON THIS WORLD AND BEYOND
« on: August 18, 2024, 14:36:01 pm »
I've only seen 60 minutes of this 2 hour and 12 minutes video. If you love this planet and it's, mysteries, I promise you will enjoy this video and may even come to tears on the plight of this planet. Enjoy.

One Man's Extraordinary Voyages to Distant Planets... 2-Hour Special! (youtube.com)

Weydevu
« Last Edit: August 18, 2024, 14:42:48 pm by weydevu »
And the World Knows Not

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: ASTRAL VOYAGES ON THIS WORLD AND BEYOND
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2024, 16:54:03 pm »
Well, I just saw the second half of this video and it was a nice story but doesn't stand with the revelations we are familiar with.  Only once or maybe twice or what have you, have people who present this type of information will say the cause for our isolation is due to our world being in quarantine on spiritual issues.  And only a few times out of many have I seen or read people or the ETs themselves have said the God of this Universe instead of saying the Galactic Federation did this or order this.  Or maybe they aren't asking the question that we would know to ask.  For example, West coast transmitters.  The MELCHIZEDEKS talk to both groups, but everybody is not getting the same information. I guess we all have to get out of our comfort zones in order to get valuable information.

Weydevu

And the World Knows Not