Author Topic: Some one wants to help  (Read 1815 times)

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
Some one wants to help
« on: August 20, 2024, 22:02:30 pm »
There's someone that wants to help make this project go forward! I tried to reach Mr. Beast a famous Youtuber and as far I was told wants to help. Let's hope and pray that is true, because the only way I got to contact him was via one of his friends. 
Let's be happy that this is finally going to help! 
^_^

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Some one wants to help
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2024, 09:11:18 am »
We would always appreciate serious help on the electricity project, Helder Poeta.  If you know of help then please have them contact the ownership of the patent, and that is me, by emailing me at my email address to start off how to help us built the electric plant project.  Start help by contacting me at   aronolac@comcast.net and I will respons, as the full owner of the patent to built this terrific invention to generate electricity easily and cheaply..   Thank you Helder Poeta, and if they want to help we also will recognize you by paying you a finders fee for finding us financial help to build the plant.  A finder's fee starts at $10,000 if we actually received enough money to build the plant.  That is true for anyone who finds the financial help to build the plant here in the United States and anywhere elase in the world if the person or persons buys building the plant either here the USA or their country.  We would meet with them and sign a contract if we could agree on the terms to do this work together.  All it takes is to have the person who wants to build the plant to contact me, and if serious, we can do the plant with them and for them easily.  We thank you Helder Poeta for thinking about this project, and a finders fee to put us into contact with a buyer would be at least $10,000 paid to you when the deal is signed.  Thank you.  Ron Besser, and I am the full and only owner of this patent #11601013 from the US Patent office. 
END 
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline HelderPoeta

• View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2024, 10:38:26 am »
Thanks Ron!!I'll do my best!!!
^_^

Offline HelderPoeta

• View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2024, 13:46:22 pm »
I got a few more questions that I want you to post here so other people can read and maybe help build more power plants.
1) If a company wants to build it, what will the company receive in exchange? Will they be able to profit a little with this technology or is it a case for philanthropist and charity only?
     A one inch round anodized metal three prong device connected to the electricl box in the building should do it.

2) What kind of antenna is needed in order to receive the electricity?
             See above answer for antenna type too/

3) Will we be able charge a smartphone with it, all wireless?
          Yes you will as you cannot tell the difference of connections but you receive electricity to your home via an antenna attached to your home and no wires are necessary to get electricity this way.

     4)  Besides the transmission tower, the antenna for receiving what else is needed to make the invention work?

One receives electricity like receiving a television broadcast off an antenna.  That antenna will be placed safely in a device on the roof of your home or business and will act like a receiver of a radio station and take the charge to your electricity box and that is all that is to it.  It does not take any more installation of equipment except your receiving antenna on the roof or the side of your building.

      5) Does this invention works in all terrains and in all wheatears?

Yes, but a high mountain would require a translator station on the hill around you to move the signal over high hills for instance.  I cannot imagine all the terrain this invention would sit in so some inventive techniques have to be configured for the local area installation.

      6) How often does this invention needs Maintenace?

It never needs maintenance by the home or shop owner.  Those who own the plant know generators need a down time to fix their blades and what not.  I am not expert in what that would take and leave to the local people to know what to do with maintenance.

      7) What should we do if big greedy companies, or monopolist governments try to stop the power plant build sole by economic reasons (a spiritual answer is very welcome here)?

Electricity  plants are generally ownder by electric companies, andI wouldexpect them to use their maintenance and crews to keep it working well.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2024, 13:14:29 pm by HelderPoeta »
^_^