Author Topic: 29 jULY - Lightline Netherlands International  (Read 5034 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
29 jULY - Lightline Netherlands International
« on: July 29, 2024, 18:51:24 pm »
Lightline Netherlands International, 29 July 2024

This is Lightline Netherlands International for Monday 29 July 2024.

Your host: Elise

To all who like to listen to the recording with my apologies for the inconvenience:

There are two tapes.
The Lightline was interrupted after about 22 minutes and the rest of Arthura's transmission is missing on tape 1
Silence up to the end, while Dominick is trying hard to re-establish the connection.
A new, second tape is started and runs well until the end of tape 2

Here are the links to both tapes:

Tape 1:
https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240729_110021

Tape 2:
https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240729_113742

« Last Edit: July 31, 2024, 10:27:39 am by Ron Besser »

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
29 jULY 2024-Re: Lightline Netherlands International
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2024, 16:16:08 pm »
  • 072924 Lightline Netherlands International; host: Elise Sophia Veronica; other transmitter: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: Father spoke about the eternal design of creation and our role in it; Michael of Nebadon wants a mission to help the planet (end of part 1, next part 2) Magisterial sons are here, selection of humans will begin; Lightlines this week might not be held due to cleaning up of the planet and restoring circuits  
  • Speakers: on tape 1 = Universal Father and Arthura; on tape 2 = Deity Absolute, Monjoronson, and Michael of Nebadon
  • Transcriber: sonsofGod
  • Link to tape:
Tape 1:
             https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_2518            48_20240729_110021
Tape 2:
             https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_2518            48_20240729_113742

Elise

Good day and good evening, everyone. This is Lightline, Netherlands, International. It's Monday, July 29, 2024, and I'm Elise your host. Thank you for your participation and your interest, and I welcome you all. Let us thank the Father and pray for his words to come to us and for a good of all who wish to come today and speak to us,

We thank you, Father for your love and care that we receive every day and that makes us aware of your presence in our lives. We ask you please to send us your peace and blessings in this hour, so that we may hear your voice and from other heavenly associates whom we invite to speak with us here. May this evening, our day, be in your presence, Father. We thank you, and honor you. Amen.

Universal Father  

Hello, my children. I am Father. I speak to all of you. I am your Father, I am God, who is present everywhere in my vast realm of universes of space and time that constitute my creation. In this creation all life, its inception and continuation take place. It (… braking up for couple of seconds …) according and directed and administered by those who were created for these functions and who serve the highest and the lowest individuals in my creation. And those who are endowed with mind to direct them back to me, to their Creator, where they were once preserved to be placed in the world that arise and evolve and will be brought into Life and Light through their hands.  

My creation knows no faults and continues infinitely to develop and expand, and all who are called may participate in this creation and be with me into infinity, and the eternal adventure that began so long ago. You, as humans of the habitable planets, are part of my creation. And you all have a purpose in this endless progression of millions and millions of forms of existence in which you, as a human, have your place to share with me. And have a free choice to work your way up through the many opportunities that made available for this purpose,

I ask you to be willing to learn and experience all that comes with the beginning of life on an inhabited planet. But that is just a small training ground for the more advanced levels of participation in the diversity of my creation, which will bring joy, satisfaction, in your growth on your way to me. All humans share in my creation, and man is endowed with free will, but he must learn to understand the term free. So that he does not interpret it to his own choosing but learns the divine meaning of true freedom. Step into life and enjoy all things available to you, but always realize that you are not alone, and that brotherhood between the people is paramount in order to achieve the greatest and best ways of cooperative serving in my kingdom.

I am Father, the Universal Father who created the universes so that you, my children, may live and grow and develop a soul and become like me in your spiritual growth to the highest state of divine being, as decreed by the will of God when he dictated, “Let us make man in Our likeness”. You are indeed created in God's image, and you have inherited the spiritual ingredients to become like me, your Universal Father. And I have given My Son, your Creator Son Michael of Nebadon, the divine power to create humans as he would desire them to be in his local universe of his own creation. Drawing from the patterns and designs of the universe of Havona, all of which represent the highest orders of divine and perfect beings.

We, in Havona live on (… braking up for couple of seconds …) of Havona that came into perfect being when the Infinite Spirit emerged from the union of the Father and the Eternal Son. These citizens on the spheres of Havona are the source, the basic patterns for the numerous creatures that inhabit the planets, of which man is destined to develop a soul that will travel the universes. And that are especially created for them to experience and grow, and to be one day ready to grow up to me, your Father, and to be embraced by me.

The Creator Sons draw from the 1000s and 1000s of form and potential and adapt to the creation of their free choice, but all these different patterns for life on an inhabited planet are designed entirely after the divine and perfect patterns present on Havona. And so it is that the Sons of the Father create in liberty the creatures in their local universes. And so it is that your Michael of Nebadon is the assigned Creator of everything in the local universe that you are born in as a human.

I, the Universal Father, I am aware of the exquisite, divine creative powers of my Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon, as he created the most beautiful beings to receive a true fragment of their Father on Paradise, and enabling them to grow a soul, worthy to ascend all the way to Paradise, to me, your Universal Father, and the origin of all creation. This is Father. I bless you all and I wish you a very good day.

Elise

I thank you, Father, thank you.

Arthura

Good day to all. This is Arthura here at your service, and I would like to reiterate some of the things that have happened over time. I am Arthura, and as you know, I am here to assist Michael in his missions that were planned for Urantia. Much communication took place over continued or halted missions since they were announced by the Magisterial Son, Monjoronson, and Michael of Nebadon.

Normally, such missions are by the Magisterial Son, who comes to a planet to judge the planet, but this time, it was meant to see, together with your Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon, how to help the planet and its inhabitants in bringing solutions to the many problems this world is faced with, and where Michael wanted to lay claim to a mission of his own, which then began to coincide with the return of Jesus to Urantia.

Meanwhile, Ron Besser had established the foundation called the Magisterial Foundation to provide a material place for the Magisterial Sons, who had long ago announced that they would come to this world for specific purposes, to assist Urantia in worldly and spiritual matters, and where the knowledge of God was fast disappearing, leaving nothing but an abstract knowledge of the words in your Bible, or worse, even no knowledge at all.

But no one ever thought that so much would change in the universe, primarily through the action of a high divine being as the supreme, who destroyed himself and caused terrible confusion to the point where the Father had to announce a New Universe Age, which causes the subsequent Rise of the cabal, and nothing but trouble on and off your planet.

The missions were postponed, and Jesus, after all his efforts and preparations, saw no opportunity and no reason to come to a planet in disarray due to war and warlike schemes around the world, where crime, deceit and nuclear testing constantly threaten the earth and its atmosphere.

Now, as you know, missions have been recalled. But Michael still wants a mission, and there will be a mission. A mission has started. The Magisterial Sons will carry out this mission,
visible or not, the planet needs a mission to break out of the deteriorating condition that has the planet in its grip and will eventually bring down your civilization if helps does not come from above.

Spirit has often been in consultation about what to do with Urantia? And that is a question that has not arisen about any planet in the universes of time and space, But God is so far removed from this world with its hunt of  …

(Elise got cut off and was heard no more. After 2-3 minutes of waiting.)

Steven
Anybody there?

(another 4 minutes passed)

Steven
Is there Someone there?
Hello!

Roger
This Roger, I'm here.

Dominik
Yeah, I'm here. This is Dominick, and I'm here, But I'm not in the dashboard. Hey,

Steven
Dominick, are we still connected?

Dominick
I think so.

Steven
Okay, all right, I didn't know what.

Dominick
I'm a guest, just like you all, but I'm logging in right now just to figure something out.

Steven
OK. All right.

(other couple of minutes)

Dominick
Uh, Ron, you're unmuted!

Ron Besser  
Yeah, can you hear me?

Dominick
Yeah, we can hear you. We can't hear Elise,

Ron Besser
no, I …. My entire screen has been blocked off. I can't get into it,

Dominick
All right. Well, I'm … I'm in. The recording never stopped. I'm in the dashboard, I mean, Elise shows that she's on, but there's no audio coming from her.

Dominick
Okay. I don't know what to tell you to do, except maybe try to turn it off, and see if we can reestablish it by you or me phoning back in. That's the only thing I know to try.

Dominick
All right, so, everyone (should) leave this call and end it and restart it?

Ron Besser
That's right.

Dominick
Okay, I do.

PART 2

Elise  

Okay, thank you. Thank you. Dominick. I don't know what happened. I had, well, I had Arthura talking to all of us. I don't know how much you have heard or is recorded, but I will move on. And let's see anything else, or anyone else who would like to address us today.

Ron Besser  
This is Ron. Elise, go ahead. You're connected.

Elise
Yes. Thank you.

Deity Absolute  
Yes, this is the Deity Absolute, Elise.

Elise
Welcome Deity Absolute.

Deity Absolute

Thank you, Elise. I speak to all of you only on special occasions and on specific subjects. This, what just happened is not your fault. It's a disconnected line, and we have corrected it. And
the thing I would like to talk about is to tell you that the history and circumstances surrounding Jesus that concern his life and death on Urantia are far more complicated than any of you here as a group, and ultimately the people of Urantia know.

The transgression of a system sovereign into sin is an event that affects the entire universe and profoundly affects the spiritual government of the neighboring universes and beyond. Default in a local universe can be corrected, and neglect can be remedied, But sin and continued iniquity against the Father are condemned forever when the sinner refuses to accept his guilt and is unwilling to receive forgiveness from the Father, against whom he has sinned. And then the universe is left with transformation that has to be solved, which can only be done by Father himself, through newly ordained divine laws and rules, made especially for those circumstances and operative for an entire universe.

You must understand that what happens in a universe, it, with capital letters, IT remains there as a fact and cannot be easily erased. It can be changed, and other things will come instead, but the effect of what has happened stays and can be resolved by offering the universe other options, and new plans to replace the old. And that can only be done through Father and lived by the creatures of that universe itself.

And so, it is that the people who live on this planet where the Sons of the Father minister and administer these planets, and follow the new rules and fulfill their new task in order to work with its sovereign ruler, Michael of Nebadon. The Sons of God are coming down to help to achieve that, and they will do everything to bring a planet back in good standing, and to take care of all that has been done to the planet and its people. And what has negatively affected the Father's creation.

Be grateful for the help and mercy of the Father, who is always available to come and speak to you all. Ask your Adjuster how you can be of help to your brothers and sisters who live in dire circumstances and be forever with your Holy Father in everything you do. This is the Deity Absolute. I thank you, and I visible.

Elise

Thank you. Thank you, Deity Absolute, thank you.

Monjoronson  

And this is Monjoronson, Elise. I am here to tell you that the Magisterial Sons are on the planet. We obey the Father's wish. We are here in service to the Father, and to Michael of Nebadon, of this local universe, to bring Urantia what it is to receive at this time, where the planet needs attention and healing. We, the Magisterial Sons, will carry out our work in silence and invisible to the public. And the people will not know of their presence. They will first focus on the situations in those countries that are now important to ensure balance in the world, and they will try to work through their contacts with the leaders of your governments, and other people who must make important decisions. To prevent the planet from its very serious problems.

This is Monjoronson. Our work is extensive and comprehensive, and it is never influenced by human beings who inhabit the planet. But there are important things that must be done to move the planet into another and higher status of consciousness, which is so necessary to create cooperation between the people of this world, where everyone works for themselves in a few for all, they all fight for a better future. But are they fighting for the preservation of the planet? No.

It is very important to find each other, the people on the planet, to listen and to get to know each other. That is of great importance for the future of your society. Use your similarities to get to know the differences and thereby strengthen the bonds that keep people together, and they will learn that they are all children of one Father, and inhabitants of one planet with the same opportunities and the same obligations to get the best out of their lives. And to achieve the best in preparation for life after death, where the soul will receive its further education by way of knowledge and experience gained on this world. And where one will be trained for the countless choices and possibilities to develop from a world citizen into cosmic citizen-ship. Citizenship.

Elise

Sorry,

Monjoronson.

I am Monjoronson. And soon we will be looking for the most educated and experienced people among the population who are willing to commit themselves to the work of the Father and of Michael of Nebadon. Which is also my work, and in which Father Michael and I are united for the development and progress of Urantia and the universe. Whomever is with me and with Michael, is with the Father. And whoever answers to the will of the Father is with Michael and with me. Everything in the universe is connected, and everything is being influenced by what happens in the universe. And this applies to both life on a planet as well as your existence in the universe. There is nothing that goes unnoticed or that has no effect on creation.

Creation is unity. It comes from a divine source. This is Monjoronson, and I thank you all for participating in this Lightline. I thank Elise, and I wish you all a good day.

Elise

Thank you so much, Monjoronson, thank you.,
Oh, this is Elise. And I know, I don't know, I would like to go to Ron. I'm going to unmute you Ron. I think this is the end. I do not feel anything else coming. Do you have anything to add or tell us?

Ron Besser  
Can you hear me, Elise.?

Elise  
Yes,

Ron Besser
Okay,

Elise
Well, yes, I can hear you fine,

Ron Besser
Because I can't get the screen anymore and I've got other problems but thank goodness the connection is still good. Just a minute, just a minute. … Can you still hear me?

Elise  
Yeah, I hear you, and my screen is back.

Ron Besser
Okay.

Elise
I have a screen in front of me.

Ron Besser  
All right. Well, I can't get mine quite but, this…

Monjoronson

This is Monjoronson to all of you.

Ron Besser
Elise, how many is left on the call?

Elise  
Fifteen.

Ron Besser
Okay.

Elise
That’s myself included.

Ron Besser  

OK. So, we've got the majority. That's good. Good for them. The truth of the matter is, my connection is really messed up. I'll try to work on it after the call is done to see if I can normalize it. But it's this.

Michael of Nebadon

I am Michael of Nebadon, and thank you, Elise, for allowing Ron to get in and make a post.

It's this. This is the last Lightline that I will attend. The reason for it is that the entire matter for Lightlines is called into question, not by the Deity Absolute or by the Father. It's called into question by those who are what we call the Cabal. We are going to cleanse the planet over the next week. Please understand that. We are not holding any Lightlines except the Sunday Lightline with Ron. That we can hold because of his frequency. For the rest of you, and this is only Monday, don't bother opening a Lightline this week, Ron will reopen the Lightline on Sunday.

And finally, this to all of you. Please understand that Ron's ability to get to the picture of who is operating has been utterly destroyed by the Cabal. He can't see a thing. All he has is the connection. That will be corrected later.

And now this to all of you. I. I am, Michael, I am not ever going to permit this kind of behavior by any celestial being. I don't care how high, or how powerful, I can outdo them. Please be aware that this infringement is the last straw. It is bringing down not only the cabal, but all inferences to, what they are and what they could be. I am asking Father to absolutely remove all life forms that consider themselves this work.

You will hold the regularly scheduled Lightlines. Today is Monday. You've got Tuesday and Wednesday, but we understand that Dominick is too ill and that he can't even listen on the phone. Take it as you can Dominick and Ron, and those who are scheduled in a regular time. We will get over this.

And finally, it is to you, Ron. You're waiting for death.

Ron Besser

Yes. Folks, I woke up today with almost no vision, pain in my legs and the almost inability to have the strength to dress. I am back. I fought it and I won. There is a cabal over me. I don't know what to do about it, Michael, but I leave it to you, because there is nothing I can do further. I thank you, Michael, for all that you have provided, and I do pray that we have some left. It's so important that you know what's going on. I now turn this back to you, Michael, and thank you.

Michael of Nebadon

This is Michael. Thank you, Ron. I saw what you went through today. It is not ever going to be done again that way. Ron has a connection to the mansion worlds. They are unable to hear him, and he is unable to hear them today. That is the last straw.

I am now attending you, Ron, to make you feel better.

Ron Besser

Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon

I want also for you to know, Dominick, that your actions have made this phone call possible once more, and now you are accredited with saving the day. That gets an award. And now to the rest of you, Ron is dropping back, and I have this to say.

Number one, we have reached the end of this Lightline when I'm done.

Two. The connection that Ron has is made by a telephone call only. All of his software has just been destroyed. There is nothing left for anything that Ron can do but go back to the phone company and ask for a rebroadcast of the software.

And finally, this to all of you, the entire matter for Lightlines is not being revived past this week. I am not going to revive Lemuel. I am not going to revive Clency. I am not going to revive one other, and we'll let that be for now.

And finally, to all of you. Ron is incapable of seeing any of the detail because they have erased the software. He can get it back. I hope. He does, and I will talk to you again this Sunday. Ron will be the official. See us this Sunday. Now for Lightlines for Tuesday and Wednesday and anything in between Sunday. It is entirely up to you, Dominick, whether you wish to hire them or use them. We don't know how well they're going to work, because we are going to be repairing.

To you, Ron, this is the last Lightline that you have to worry about software. It is not necessary for you to have software anymore, and I will tell you why. And finally, to you, Elise. Thank you for holding this in spite of enormous difficulties.

I am Michael of Nebadon. I am the Creator Son. I am Jesus. I am Jesus Christ. To all of you, thank you for staying the course. Ron, can't see it, everything has been torn down. I am leaving everything in your hands, Ron, how to get out of this without software?

Ron Besser

I thank you, Michael, will manage. And I thank you always for being the Creator Son that can. Thank you very much.

Michael of Nebadon

Now, Elise, this is Michael. I'm coming back to you. Take it and I have a speech through you. Go ahead. Take it back.

Elise  

Yes, thank you. Thank you, Michael, please go ahead.

Michael of Nebadon

This is Michael of Nebadon, and I want you to listen to a last warning that I can give to you and others who are holding Lightlines and attempting to help us in creating a way to come through. The cabal is still here on the planet, and we are forcing them to get out of the way, and they will have to obey. Because they are not sure what will become of them when they do not obey to my command.

It has been a terrible situation with not only Lightlines, but with several computers at several members homes, and other things that have been touched by those who shouldn't be touching anything that does not belong to them. We're going to change that and make it easier for all of you to continue your work that is really appreciated by all of us in spirit, and we, from our side, will always be there to help you in your truly care efforts to be our assistance to us.

I am Michael, and I promise you that these things will soon be over. And you will have more news on that coming to you in maybe a couple of weeks from now. So, stay the course. Stay with us, as we stay with you. I am Michael of Nebadon. I love you all. Thank you all for tuning in at this Lightline and it's time to turn off the recorder and finish the Lightline. I will give it to you, Elise, to finish it.

Elise

Well. Thank you, Michael, thank you for your last words, and I will do so.
Thank you, Michael, and thank you Ron, and all other celestial helpers who were here to address us today and to help us out. And well, we hope to see you next week, and maybe things will go better than it did today. So, thank you and bye, bye.

End

« Last Edit: July 31, 2024, 16:57:45 pm by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline Netherlands International
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2024, 11:14:03 am »
Thank you,  Elise, for your transmission and thank you Valerie for transcribing it.  My question is on freewill.  In your transmission FATHER said: 

and man is endowed with free will, but he must learn to understand the term free. So that he does not interpret it to his own choosing, but learns the divine meaning of true freedom. 

I found quite interesting because so many people use the terms freewill & freedom.  The first thing that comes to mind with freedom is freedom from & freedom to.  And it seems we get those two freedoms confuse. Freewill also can go both ways.  So, can you give us a more insight in what FATHER meant by learning the divine meaning of true freedom?  Thank you.

Weydevu
And the World Knows Not

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 29 jULY - Lightline Netherlands International
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2024, 12:48:03 pm »
Weydevu, you said this:
"Can you give us a more insight in what FATHER meant by learning the divine meaning of true freedom?  Thank you."

The UNIVERSAL FATHER speaks:  "You Weydevu ask the pertinent questions.   I AM FATHER.  Remember that please.

FATHER'S EXPLANATION  of  'TRUE FREEDOM:'

"My children we speak clearly:

"True Freedom comes at a cost to particular wishes to act.  Please understand that!

"True Freedom carries a small price for most, but it costs greatly to those or are ego maniacs, and that is most politicians when they cannot get what they want.  Ron here has very little regard for a politican but a great regard for a Statesman, and your President is a true Statesman, but is leaving under the pressure of family to quit while he sill can maintain a life in the flesh.

"Ron here particularly disdains the hoopla around Kamala Harris because it distorts her true value.   He believes she is quite good, but he digests that the people around her try to exaggerate her important to the political spectrum, and therefore disdains those supports but not Kamala herself.  He sees her well qualified and it would be nice to have a female, a mother figure and a stateswoman, at the helm of government for a change.

"Furthermore, Ron feels that Michael of Nebadon, is pulling back far too soon, and Michael is feeling his pinch, as he is also ill from old age and cannot maintain material life a lot longer.  But while he is here and can post in the material, he sends his regards to any good person who can be President of the United States.  That said he also feels she needs advise and he says this:

"FATHER, please help protect the United States from the war ravaged Southeaster part of this world.  It is crying for a war and it will get one but not with Japan and the United States, but from Me, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, of China persists in its hegemony of a drive to win all wars of attrition even in its own country.   JUST WHAT IS WRONG?

"China is in a state of turmoil.

"Chine cannot stand direct competition and yet maintain the full sovereignty of want over the South China Sea and the surrounding countries.  For the reason China want to be a bully, but it has a constraint it does not realize and that is the power of Japan and Southeast Asia to watch over the land mass known as Formosa and the Formosa Strait.   For that reason we must be caring that these clashes of will by th Korean Navy the Chinese Navy, must be brought to an end!

"For t hat reason Ron is writing my directive:

"No one may listen to these writings for long without realizing I am building up muscle power to enter Urantia.  I enter URANTIA for one good reason:           T H I S

"The United States wants no war.  Do not start one with the United States!  It i a potent power and it knows it and stays back because of it!

"However, the United States is a continental land mass, and as such is foolishly letting in millions of secondary sangkiks take possession of its western frontier.  Biden is disgusted with this acquisition of so many Hondurans entering the country, and consequently the US becomes almost a second Honduras, and that must stop!  South America has its own pride and prejudice and it must not become the western part of the United States either.  For that reason the United States should wisely limit immigration to less than a million from Central America alone, and  that sets up a war condition in Mexico where drug cartels fleecy the immigration causing their import to the western part of the United States.

"For those of you who believe South American interests should prevail, we will squat on you good!

"No one expects  to be chided for immigrating, but there are far too many doing it, and t he US will stop it eventually because the divine administration knows better than to continuously allow this immigration to continue at this rate.

"For that reason, Los Angeles will become the  capital of a foreign state by 2050 if this immigration continues at this rate, and WE are one who will tamp it back, for there is no excuse for what is happening and the US allows it barbecue it is economically important to some western interests and they should be forced back and never heard from again!

"I dare not expound on this too much but Ron is also of t he opinion that immigration is out of control, not due to millions coming, but due to the drug cartels that wrap them up even before they settle down in the new homes.

"For  that reason I am making myself available to Mexico in particular to seize upon the transmigration hordes coming across the border of the United States, and Kamala Harris better be prepared for a minor war to stop it.

"For that reason then, Ron stay back and let this message be all that it can be.

"But, Ron do this for us please:

"When it comes times for you to disappear and that is relatively soon, let be the horror you discover in your own home, and that is that Dominick has discovered a rash on his feet that belongs not to you but to the idea you present that there is nothing to do at the moment.  That should be you are not aware that the United States is losing a battle with the perfectionists of New England not, but of your own concerns with the United States becoming a war like nation to keep its allies happy.  I have noticed you Ron are disgusted with the entire beat of American sympathy for the aliens coming to your door at night and insisting you believe their help which you still utterly reject and they cannot understand you.

"What nobody knows on this forum is that you are fused with your Adjuster. 

"You do not advertise it but keep back and let roll what they wish to take on gladly.  However you also know that there are those who disagree with your patronage of the Urantia Foundation not, but that you have good reason to dislike their standing anymore, and that is because they are actually giving up their hegemony over the rights to publish truth in what you call a SECOND URANTIA BOOK.

A  SECOND  URANTIA  BOOK
 "I am not saying much.  But what I do say is that the first Urantia Book is out of date not.  But is does not address the most important spiritual aspect for Urantia, and that Urantia must change severely.

1 - The attachment I want to be seen here is a spiritual discussion; however, you get a slide Ron because you are tired of a righteous speech but no real interest in telling readers what it means.

"My speech here represents more primary revelation.  You are ready for it, but the vast majority on this discussion forum have not paraded through the first and old Urantia Book for the meaning you easily take from it:  IT IS A TRACT! 

"You laud Mantutia for hi work.  You laud Manituba for his  care.  And you are sure Machiventa Melchizedek is right on.  However, what about you and those who read this or the book?

"The answer does not lie in deep space, but it does resign it self in your frontal lobes of your brain all the time.  Why is it so hard to bring it out and examine.  You did and you fused and that is the nerve you never present to this group.  They hardly care and it means nothing to them, but you fused in 1988 to great acclimation up here, but the world could care less and drowned you in a hospital stay where you learned to shut up entirely.  That saved your life and they are fully achieved in the hospital without ever looking up your case any more as t hey do not know the meaning for what they called a  "psychosis."

"Brother was embarrassed to help you but and he did.   You never pressed it in you civilian life and wonderfully done now with the effect but no information for the most part to the world at large.  That was not supposed to work that way, but we sure learned with you how even the spiritual side of the world could not grasp it, and you left them way alone in discussing the fact you  are fully fused. 

"People are indifferent about things no one else can see and they tend to let anything alone and ignore anything unusual in a sibling or even a parent.  Your mother has discovered she could have fused sometime ago, but she only heard such from you and she considered you a miscreant.  Far from such but you held your own counsel and won.  Now this:

"You attempt to keep things under your hat.  You know me better than Saint Hiatus, but you are far from the truth in your work with the discussion forum, as you let Dominick, and any one else, determine their report and care with the discussion forum.  You do not lecture people on how to fuse in the flesh and believe Me, I understand why.  They are total junk when it comes to thinking about Adjuster fusion and how it can be accomplished in the flesh.   You have fused 95% but not the final percentage because that is resulting in shard of fire before everyone's eyes.

"But:  Now this -

" I have diffused interest in the subject.  The subject is FUSION.

"What  I  rather discuss is how to make a life work better than yours did after spiritual fusion.

"There are several ways to approach the subject, and I have approached it as a way to tell you, you did fine, but you let it go and t hat is because you had  to in order to finish your Urantia life.  But you turned around and surprised the heck out of all of us, and insisted there was to be a good reason to want your ministrations, and that is to form a scientific patent on how to run  an electricity field without killing anybody to do it.  To this day we see RAYSON so proud he could do so with a human he is busting at the seems to get to work.  You will survive long enough to have it built and working (I think).

We must close this off and post it for what it now contains, and let the rest of it for later.  Thank you Ron [And thank you blessed Michael for this time with you.  k)

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2024, 13:27:26 pm »
 A PART II to the post above by order of MICHAEL OF NEBADON:

PART  TWO

"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  I am furious enough at the cabal today to remove them from around Ron, but I leave them intact on URANTIA for the time being.

"My reason is simple.  The cabal on this planet is simple and screwy and has not real harm except people like Ron take punishment every day and he ha earned so many stripes and awards he needs a special attachment to his Jersey Cloth he will wear on the Mansion worlds soon enough.  He has a lot of metals already and he has a special device on his jersey.  Nonetheless you all should know this:

"Ron will be a public figure sort of.  Jeff and Gary will stay in th shadows with so much showing.  However, this:

"You Ron have no such clever speech once you are part of the regime of the Mansion Worlds.  You are entirely too much mine, and for that reason I must insist on decorum.   You are among the few who can break rank and be something quite on your own, but lately you are found on me alone and that is a pleasure Ron, but you are unsure of any of this at this time.  For that reason we do not expound on what you become after the initiation of the morontial culture.  For that reason I cut this discussion NOW, and let it alone for awhile.  HOWEVER, this to ALL OF YOU!

"Ron tole me he notices changes taking place on the discussion forum he lies and speaks not much about it, but I agree with him one particular issue and that is not easily mentioned so I do not.  However, let it be known that the DISCUSSION FORUM this appears on is wasting not away, but is growing is structure and with the help of several new additions Ron really likes.

"ONE:  There is now a camaraderie on the Board, that few Boards ever achieve and it is not due to Ron but due to the maturing of some individuals on it that bring a rich spiritual solice to it.

"TWO:  Ron must soon die and leave it all to you.  He has sequestered it enough you all know each other pretty well and you speak openly and frankly very well and Ron saw to it just for that reason.  UNTIY CORPORATION is not his liking but it is enough to enthuse him that it belongs with some association with the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION, but he is disgusted with behaviors unbecoming them and the subject at hand.  And second,  the man who founding that placement in Israel, has not been called up to the military and has stopped contributing and may fall victim to the times in Israel.    And finally this to your Ron:   stay the course as you are not dying but being resurrected in place so to speak and that is very uncomfortable and you feel it.    Your friend is available in spite of severe discomfort not over your issues but over another influence.  Take care to hold the course and things will wear well again.  You are very forgiving and care a great deal that the relationship exists very much.  K

ANNOUNCEMENT

"Due to a shortage of Council, we must conclude this post with an announcement instead of a discussion.

1 -  There is no further enunciation concerning the Missions.  It and they are secrets now;

2 -  We reserve the right to announce anything else, but this is the last in a regular discussion.

Here is the DEITY ABSOLUTE:
"My nomenclature is under attack now too, and that lasts mere seconds Ron.

"The DEITY ABSOLUTE asks that all persons of a sound mind, now leave these postings, and PRAY there is an end to the war-like strife in Asia and central Europe.  The reason is that we will clash souls until they cannot stand war like scenarios much longer.  K  (that is all I have to say Ron, and thank you.  The Deity Absolute.)

-Ron - "I am reminded that I have not control on the typing and that now to pass this one with one more statement:

"PRAY that there is no more war scenes opened as they will be dealth with summarily.  k.   THE DEITY ABSOLUTE.  K."

" I have little more to add to this fragment of post, but I remind all that when I am activated like this, there is something brewing.  It might be more announcements but I cannot tell at all.  Thank you all for your attention.  K"
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2024, 17:42:06 pm »
TThat was very informative for all of us, I understand that a lot is going on at the time and a lot of information must be delivered to us. This is what was posted:

"True Freedom comes at a cost to particular wishes to act.  Please understand that!

"True Freedom carries a small price for most, but it costs greatly to those or are ego maniacs, and that is most politicians when they cannot get what they want.  Ron here has very little regard for a politican

This is where it ventures off into politics.  Did I miss the Divine meaning of true freedom in those statements above?  It seems that a lot went unsaid.  Thank you for your response.

Weydevu
P.S. You know I love a long response. ;D

« Last Edit: August 01, 2024, 17:46:05 pm by weydevu »
And the World Knows Not

Offline wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2024, 00:40:53 am »
@Weydevu, you're not alone, dear friend. I'm fascinating to learn more about the 'cost of freedom' in relation to our own ascension.  Wendy

Offline wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2024, 00:42:35 am »
#fascinated.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2024, 00:43:32 am »
Hi Weydevu. Did you read the post by SongatSunrise from the Pleiadeans? 
https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=21493.msg103815#msg103815 

They gave their take on the question you had asked.

Pleiadeans: Thank you for the question, Weydevu.
The divine meaning of true freedom has everything to do with your relationship with God. God is very interested in human freewill and that is the purposeful choice to "free yourself from" ego, personal preferences, habit, greed, covetousness, and every sort of worldly diversion, and "to freely choose" God's full participation in your life.

That "freedom to " choose such a relationship has nothing to do with political groups, philosophies, economic considerations, and input from others and the environment, and other factors that pressure one to conform.

The political ramifications of "freedom" are the stuff of revolutions, and dire political anticipated consequences.
Who wants security? who wants control? Why?

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2024, 11:33:54 am »
Thank you, Wendy and as a matter of fact, Moses I did some time later after that last post.  I was going to remove it, but I started doing some wishful thinking that Ron would add something to it.  
TUB speaks on how the High Spirit Beings have freewill and anyone at any time, can choose the error of the unrealistic approach to the darkness of the unreal.  At the time of the writings of TUB and now a lot has change. We have seen or heard of High Spirit Beings going astray.  As for some of you old timers a lot has changed since your first reading of TUB in the early 70s & 80s up till now.  Who would dah, thought.

Weydevu
And the World Knows Not