Author Topic: Latest News from Michael and Father 3 ugust 2024 2PM  (Read 2911 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Latest News from Michael and Father 3 ugust 2024 2PM
« on: August 03, 2024, 14:11:43 pm »
August 03, 2024
Christ Michael speaking

“Today is the 3rd of August.  Over 100 years ago today the European powers decided to go to war today, and World War I, started August 4th for most participants which were mostly the Euoropean States of Germany and France and their allies.  Russia went to war with the British Allies and Germany and its allies stuck together to fight until the Armistice in November, 1918.

“I remind you of this today.  Ron is on his last legs and you may see him leave in the near future, but meanwhile he is alive enough to catch all of my concerns to be printed here as a message to all of you for now.  THINK!  I must remind all of you that you take it for granted that Ron and his allies who can transmit will keep you informed of the big changes in the politics of your world, but the Allies to keep the Middle East bottled up are not happy with each other this morning.  What gives?

“You Ron are constantly worried about accuracy, and you fuss it all the time.  Well, let me tell you, you are not only accurate, but I AM WARNING ALL OF YOU!  The state of war is not our problem this morning.  Our problem is your LETHARY.

“I am CHRIST MICHAEL.  I am in my honor suit– that is the one worn by Me when I indwelt the CHRIST, and I am in it again this morning to see how it fits yet, and Ron you are having trouble typine? [Ron - I feel psychically like I am plowing a deep wet snow to get this]

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “Then let us say this:

“You are not fightine me, or are you against anyone but you are fully disgusted with being out of kilter because you feel like death is stalking you. [Ron - To put it mildly that is exactly what I feel with other things impinging on me right now]  

“You must pay the piper soon then Ron, and leave Urantia without further ado, but in the meantime you are capable of a deep reach into Spirit in order to see and hears what we have to say regarding Urantia.  Please continue.  

“Now this:

“I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and Ron is frightfully concerned that the rebellion we are all facing is winning at the moment.  Far from it!

“The last year of this is now Ron, and I mean Me reporting so much to you and to your Urantia allies too.  This must stop; not because there is something against it, but because we are all very tired of t his communion between God and his minions on this list.  I have paired back others, and I am about to pair back this list, and that is because there is nothing left to tell you much for now.  When we become ACTIVE again so will these message boards.  

“You Ron genuinely lament having to go the mansion worlds without seeing a Mission.  Well, me too!

“You also need to understand you are quite human and I am ready to slowly lift you out of humanity into the mansion world life if you would just lie down and not worry.  You are one of the few that understands what you have it must be surrendered shortly.  All else is ready to continue on Urantia without you.  

“However, this:

“You are the only human I have ever seen that understands the full description of planning for Urantia, and you be damned care for death in the middle of these decisions, but that is how I works at the moment.  However, you are fully sure that the MONJORONSON and t he others are preparing to enter Urantia, and I am fully sure they are too, but we have not decided quite how.  For that reason we wait.  But you cannot, and today or tomorrow may see the curtain close over you for life on the Mansion Worlds exclsuively.

“To do that, keep in mind that the URANTIA SUPREME COURT is active again, and you are one of the first subjects to be reviewed for your life on Urantai by that Court.  Remember you are unconscious now and that is fine, but you are also one of the very few that knows some personnel in that Court already.  Leave that alone and concentrate on this:

ANNOUNCEMENT
“I AM insisting that you join the Urantia Supreme Court.  NO one is better qualified than you to take it on morally, but you are untrained in mind to deal with the supreme court at this time.  You must refrain from thinking but this:

“The last person ever to see you as you are is Me, and you ramshackle the last person to ask you how you are this morning with a nasty grump.  You do not hear them so much as feel them and t hey pinch your flesh and you take it as an attack.  Here is your Seraphim, LULY:”

SERAPHIM  LULY: “I am speaking carefully and you are felling inaccurct not now.  Please be informed I am with you and for you and you are told that I was part of the cabal and that is just not true.  However, you are acting with difficulty, and this is not my choice either, but you are detgermined to avoid the rebellion at all costs and you have now.  Let me explain something to you and these people reading along:

“NO ONE now become a member of the insurfrection.

“The insurrection is over!

“But there are remant piecces of it and one resides over top of you yet and you detest them but cannot be rid of them until they are either exterminated or choose to move on themselves . . . . “

REBELLION LEADER  - - “I AM SECONIA.  I am the leader for this sector of the universe, and I am leaving immediately, but I am going to kill Ron if I can.”

Seraphim Luly Ron’s generating energy now -
     “We are sire Seconia is now gone.  FATHER has taken care of this problem immediately.”

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER - “You are fine for the rest of the day now Ron.  However you are 82 years of age and feel every year of it right now.  Be still and listen to the rushes we play for you:

“NO ONE ON URANTIA has served like you since we had Amadon and his partner on Urantia over 30,000 years ago.  You will have a fight no longer, but you will be peacefully assimilated on the mansion worlds soon enough and brought back not for that was the original plan, but like most plans lately, it is faulty and we move forwarfd to our next plan, and that is to take you to the mansion world, resurrect you as the monster who likes everything to do with Spirit, and you are going to have a shortg period as a mansion world surviver and then quickly become a spiritual being not unlike Jesus did in his transition.  You do not like Urantia lately and neither do We, but that is another story for Urantia to get used to in another month.  I doubt you will be on Urantia in another month either, and for that reason we state the following:

MANSION WORLD CHANGES

“No one goes to the Mansion Worlds directly from Urantia, any longer Fir that reason you go to Edentia first, and there receive your investiture for the Mansion World training.

“Then you shall go to the present mansion worlds, and then receive training to serve in the Urantia Supreme Court truly.  GINSBERG has been trained to handle you as you are not morontia but a baby spirit already and that is so unusual we have to prepare to such on the Supreme Court too, as those who serve in the Supreme Court are almost all Urantians with a lot of experience in the law.  You have literally none, but you are t he one who can determine guilt against FATHER’S plan to spiritualize the universe entirely.  We let that go for now but you are quite a “tour de force.”

“Finally, the UNIVERSAL FATHER says this abou you Ron:

“Never do this again Michael!  He has been a force on Urantia for at least six (6) years and we mus mke amends to all of you that Dominick is a close second to Ron after spenind over two (2) years in a daily dilution with each other for the course to bring Dominick up to speed.  Dominick is up to speed!  But he must rest and that Ron provides for by giving his a huge property to live on for the rest of his life.  But I digress.

“For reasons of our own, we are starting a new program to prevent another Ron from entering this kind of work entirely.  It is both personal and caring and we mustg make sure the future is allowing a person like Ron some freedom from want and wish him well, but the CABAL made it impossible to develop what Ron presented to us so easily.  We hope that Dominick understands enough to cooperate with what Ron gives Dominick to operate shortly.

“FINALLY, this:

“All of you know of the past and the promise for Urantia missions.

“No more.

“WE are sure the planet is ready, but the cabal must be rounded up and Ron is leaving shortly, and all of this upsets the timing we hd planned for MISSIONS to this planet.

!!!!
“For our own reasons, URANTIA is not longer going to receive a spiritual Mission, but it is going to receive a divine visitor.  NO LONGER IS IT JESUS.  But a facsimile and that is all I want to say.  Learn it when it happens!

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
Re: Latest News from Michael and Father 3 ugust 2024 2PM
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2024, 13:08:23 pm »
I wonder why Jesus can't come?
^_^