Author Topic: "THE SYSTEM KEEPS THEM ASLEEP"  (Read 3462 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"THE SYSTEM KEEPS THEM ASLEEP"
« on: July 25, 2024, 12:48:08 pm »
Group 11:21 Truths Transmission Phoenix AZ.

"THE SYSTEM KEEPS THEM ASLEEP"

By: THE THOUGHT ADJUSTER.
Transmitter: Nestor.
El Salvador, July 19, 2024, 11:51 p.m.

The Thought Adjuster: 
"Indeed, I am your Thought Adjuster, with a message for humanity. It is very unfortunate that at this point in time, this humanity does not wake up, thanks to the fact that they were conditioned to be entertained by religions, by football, by sensational news, by movies, by novels, by fashion, by the Olympics, by the Miss Universe contest, and so on. We can enumerate a long list of activities that keep humanity asleep."

"But all that will soon disappear and humanity will have to realize the reality and how they have been manipulated and conditioned to be puppets of a system which
keeps them asleep and they even defend it without knowing that the system is their greatest barrier to awakening, since it does not suit the system that humanity wakes up."

On the other hand, the Celestial Family is preparing for the biggest event that a planet with human life can witness, since the arrival of the Creator Son Michael of Nebadon is expected. Master Jesus in the flesh, everything is ready to receive you on Urantia"

"Now, humanity that is not prepared will be surprised with this news, and then there will be a commotion at the planetary level"

"I am your Thought Adjuster leaving this subject here, have a happy night."

The End.

Nestor.

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
Re: "THE SYSTEM KEEPS THEM ASLEEP"
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2024, 22:38:40 pm »
Yes. I wish I had my financial life covered so I can focus more on studying the truth of the universe....
^_^