Author Topic: General Information Part I  (Read 5564 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
General Information Part I
« on: July 19, 2024, 13:41:34 pm »
A Second Part will follow later today with this kind of information in it:
Part I
Michael on The Universe, statements;
I am Michael of Nebadon, and that was a rebel flash and t hey are fully removed now Ron.  Get yourself well today and you will do fine, and that is without Dominick as he forgets as bad as you do.  Think of the store later today.  That is better and you are now reaching the appropriate concern I want to express.  It is this:

“You have reached the point in life you are not caring to do much more as you have achieved pretty much what you set out to do.  However, there is one thing you never seem to take care of appropriately, and that is not that issue, but the issue of self governance.  You do it so well you are not part of any public institution as you see no value in it.  I agree, there is no value to you whatsoever.  But to Dominick, it is his life again and soon as he is a leader and he cares that you are too.  You are, but in a different way, and that is to be concerned for what organization you can supply and direct it but let developments in it follow their own course.  You have done that for the discussion forum and they are relatively happy with how you set it up.  However, it is this:

“You have discovered there is rare interest in the electric patent, and there is good reason for it, as it is not what people think of when doing electricity so much as what people think of when viewing television.  That is the promise you do not make but Kalk is of the opinion you can broadcast pictures with it too.  You can’t but there is a technique to do it that you could easily make available.  But what pictures?

“You could make the tower a TV tower too by adjusting the frequency of the broadcast from 86.4 MHZ to 90.7 MHZ and then refuse to send it out as a broadcast but as a comely picture scene that is not brash but full of dimensional color and brightness of various universe contemplatives.  This is what awaits your tower too, as Rayson as slyly made it available if one of these plants are ever built to broadcast live pictures of the universe construction by merely tuning a TV tuner to the frequency without picking up the Muon electricity broadcast easily.  You do this by modulating the frequency slightly so that TV tuners can pick the broadcast up without burning the set down.  This:

:Do this by receiving a MHZ broadcast from the tower first.  Then making sure that the broadcast has no power behind it by sending it to another tower and bring it finely up to 90.7 MHZ and you will receive beautiful pictures of the stellar realm often as that is the frequency of interstellar light displays, not from Me or Salvington. But from Uversa.  You can do this without fanfare and make another patent on it without broadcasting what you are getting it from.  But you are so ill now I worry you lose you graceful means of staying alive soon, as Lance will insist you go into a home as he suspects you are having trouble as he is having at this age.  He does not worry it but Billie does, and she has suggested they bring you along for the ride and you might accept it and that is not doable now.  You are too well done on Dominick, for Lance will insist you sell 2709 but you are fully committed to give it to Dominick, who thinks it is truley a marvelous idea too and your will stipulates it to him as well.  For reasons of State, I also recommend that you do not seel the banr off as it does offer cover to those who will be unhappy that you have a home and they do not not, and will attempt to burn it down not, but will be asking favors of you all the time and you do not mind, but it is expensive to keep repairing buildings because you and Dominick are the bed wetter not but the keepers of the faith over things that must not be destroyed now.  American Democracy is at fault not, but the Presidency has nothing left in it but an office for the Legislature of the United States will insist on primacy when the Magisterial Sons move there to make the country safe to live in again.  Right now crime is rising among not just the blacks but among the Hispanic over freedom to move in this country.  They get restricted mostly because Biden has no issue but the next President may but the hordes that try to cross the Border and that is verboten but any President as huge populations attempt to come north and establish residency on the sourthern border.  Keep it well designed Ron as they are people of decceny mostly, but the blacks will attempt to make it their place first, and that is horrible but must be resisted.  Right now yhou have white Hispanics and that is a security screen you need on Urantia when we come in in full force.  I am not MICHAEL OF NEBADON, but SALLY FORTH and that is excellent.  K/
//Part II is in preparation later - thank you/  Ron B.//
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: General Information Part I
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2024, 16:26:07 pm »
Part II
A New Invention but Not Available to Urantia

I am Michael of Nebadon, and that was a rebel flash and t hey are fully removed now Ron.  Get yourself well today and you will do fine, and that is without Dominick as he forgets as bad as you do.  Think of the store later today.  That is better and you are now reaching the appropriate concern I want to express.  It is this:

“You have reached the point in life you are not caring to do much more as you have achieved pretty much what you set out to do.  However, there is one thing you never seem to take care of appropriately, and that is not that issue, but the issue of self governance.  You do it so well you are not part of any public institution as you see no value in it.  I agree, there is no value to you whatsoever.  But to Nells, it is his life again and soon as he is a leader and he cares that you are too.  You are, but in a different way, and that is to be concerned for what organization you can supply and direct it but let developments in it follow their own course.  You have done that for the discussion forum and they are relatively happy with how you set it up.  However, it is this:

“You have discovered there is rare interest in the electric patent, and there is good reason for it, as it is not what people think of when doing electricity so much as what people think of when viewing television.  That is the promise you do not make but Smith is of the opinion you can broadcast pictures with it too.  You can’t but there is a technique to do it that you could easily make available.  But what pictures?

From Electricity to Pictures of the DeepUniverse
“You could make the tower a TV tower too by adjusting the frequency of the broadcast from 86.4 MHZ to 90.7 MHZ and then refuse to send it out as a broadcast but as a comely picture scene that is not brash but full of dimensional color and brightness of various universe contemplation s.  This is what awaits your tower too, as Rayson as slyly made it available if one of these plants are ever built to broadcast live pictures of the universe construction by merely tuning a TV tuner to the frequency without picking up the Muon electricity broadcast
easily.  You do this by modulating the frequency slightly so that TV tuners can pick the broadcast up without burning the set down.  This:

From 86.4 MHZ to 90.7 MHZ
"Do this by receiving a MHZ broadcast from the tower first.  Then making sure that the broadcast has no power behind it by sending it to another tower and bring it finely up to 90.7 MHZ and you will receive beautiful pictures of the stellar realm often as that is the frequency of interstellar light displays, not from Me or Salvington. But from Uversa.  You can do this without fanfare and make another patent on it without broadcasting what you are getting it from.  

"WE do not mean to say that the Muons you broadcast from the tower to broadcast electricity are guilty of taking pictures of deep space, but they are capable of making a record of what space they have been in.  Since the Muon also takes origins in the  central universe, as they do record the sun condition around Urantia if they are present during a particular shower of amazing tachyons in the area too.  The Muons can do picture taking,  but, we leave this alone now since we are dealing with ideas that man on Urantia would never figure out.   You use Muons to do for electrical production, but not for entertainment, and now leave this area alone for a much later discussion.

MUON Production Curvature
"We seldom get into technical production, but we point out that Muon production of earth is delicate enough, but there is coming a change to the complexity of the technical requirements of the production of this preparticle.  No one knows exactly why, but the Muon gauge has now recorded a new low in their availability.  Tht you can manufacture them Ron would be a great help to the planet but first we have a Muon production already established for new Muons to appear well.  For that reason we are recommending the production of your electricity plant as it will aid in the distribution of rain clouds further east of the tower later.  

"Finally, Muon production does depend somewhat on the various plants and animals that growth on the planet.  We have seen Muon production soar on planets which generate electricity how yu invented Ron.  No one is sure why, but Muon production re quires a lot of acid [production in northern lakes and streams on Urantia, and for that reason, New England is an excellent place to start this invention.

"WE now turn to more serious news:

DIVINE MISSIONS TO URANTIA
"MONJORONSON AND SERARA are the Deity Sons from the Central Universe (Paradise is at the dead center in location and is spaceless), but it suffers erosion from particular style light rays.  For that reason Paradise has asked for the Urantia Missions to stand by while it adjusts light frequency for this sector of the Universe.

"For that to occur, we must arrange for another source of light to determine the brightness of the universe space areas adjacent to the Paradise System.  For that reason alone, the brightness of certain stars. and that includes our local universe condition to feed into the adjustments as well, and therefore the central universe condition also requires the  local universe conditions change too.  Certain star systems will not be as bright as seen before for about six months starting around October of this year.

"It is during this period of universe changes and consolidation which must be observed acutely and for that reason we are asking Ron to stop writing on this subject entirely by the Deity Absolute.

"Finally, we have a deep reservation as to reporting this further at least now.  K"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -

"I wanted this report to be simple and less complex than many which Ron is so capable of doing, but he is under such heavy attack again, I am recommending this post be posted and a PART III  be considered for later.  Thank you,  K"

END

« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 06:43:25 am by Ron Besser »

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2024, 07:53:55 am »
Part III
 We are quite sure that by today which is the 6th of August, much work has been done on high on what is to be done on URANTIA.

I suspect by now no one is fully aware of what the current status is with celestial help for our planet, or do we know the plans for our planet Urantia by official name on high.  What I want to state right now is that the entire matter of who does what on Urantia is still being discussed on high and we have no input into it at all at this stage of the discussions.

For that reason I find myself upset not but bored to death with the status quo.  You should also know what the chances are to see a Mission now are about 0% to 10% after Urantia has been discovered to hold so many rebels in spirit  there may never be a clearance of their nefarious ways at least easily and that further complicates the picture with the Magisterial Sons, as they have been told to go ahead!  But go ahead with what???

I consider myself done for.  You will have to have other commentators who are genuinely in contact with the Mission Deity and t hen wait Them out as they must reconfigure how Urantia is put together.  After that it is my guess they may have to start over with re configuring and redesigning the Missions in ways we do not know yet and will have to wait it out in time for a longer period than we had hoped for.

I feel considerably ill at ease over what has happened as best as I can understand it.  We have been at this Mission probability since about 2005 and 2006.  Then it was a fairly simple project, but rebellion has once again seared the plans, and I do not blame Michael and the rest of our spiritual admin getting upset by constant revisions they did not ask for but higher authorities did.  For instance, here is the FATHER on this subject I am writing about:

FATHER - "Ron, you are writing to confirm what is already well known on Paradise.  The Missions for Urantia are all designed to go now, yet we dare not announce them as such now as the heavy hand of the Deity Absolute is on us again.***

*** What is the  Deity Absolute?  The Deity Absolute is a real being with all future actions for the universe in it and it is the DA that knows what time will bring, but He must also configure the past to meed the expectations of the future.  Yes, it is unbelievably complex, and our FATHER of ALL continues to believe that it is the Deity Absolute that must conspire with the other Absolutes to bring about a normalization of this, our planet, Urantia. (pronounced by God as "YOU-RAN-SHA").

*** FYI, we are taught that God the Father rules through establishing nearly equal Deified beings as his Advisors about Universe growth and its problems, and designs time and other parts of this universe to be competent to fix anything that become a problem in time growth and makes growth possible by developing these non-Father powers to work with Him to meet growth challenges.  There are 3 (three) Absolutes created to help the Father grow the Universe, and while I could go on with what and who they are, they remain secret entities  for the most part,  for they also represent all future change for a future universe.  Remember God is present always, but time requires a future to predict a finished Universe construction some day, and so Father helped to create these hidden entitles called Absolutes, to help Him take on these vast challenges of time change and future problems not yet foreseen.  And that is only a brief explanation of these Absolutes hidden from our view. ( by Ron B.)  It takes a vast revelation to teach man how God is helped to rule, and there is no logical information how the Absolutes came to be, but 
Father knows that the future Universe will be vastly different than one experiences is right now, and so He prepared these entities which share Infinity with him to advise him.

Now let me continue with this speech about what is happening now as best  as I can determine.

1 - The Mission to introduce Urantia to new possibilities of creation has not be cancelled;
2 - But the original Mission meant to be in effect right now on Urantia, has been unhappily cancelled;
3 - What happened?
4 -  Again the Deity Absolute is heard from again and He advises the FATHER, that the insurrection on our planet is so dangerous, that it must be dealt with fully and finally.    The Deity Absolute has in Him, all future actions and potentials, but FATHER must operate in the present and has to forecast what to do about problems that show up in time development.  For this reason the Deity Absolute, a hidden entity but well known, appears to advise FATHER what is to be done from a rarefied Deity view.  FATHER takes that advice and may revise it too depending on Father's feeling about what is genuinely truthful to do.  The Deity Absolute just told FATHER, "be careful with Urantia (earth), as it could blow up in our face and then we have even bigger problems."  It is far more complicated than that, but that is to start with it.

5 - Beginners who soul searchers for God will never understand how God works unless they take the time to learn that our FATHER IN HEAVEN never does anything without consulting first with his intelligent parts of his Creation.  Remember, if FATHER had all of this advice to being with, the Universe would already be Infinite, and that would ruin the idea of time,  so He takes current advice about time problems only.  To do that he has established mechanisms to hold potential news about what to do for our universe if problems arise.  Gone are the days of just believing it is God and Jesus, but truth demands a more competent way of explaining the Living God to us in ways we can understand, and how must deal with ever present time problems.

In truth it is even more complicated than I showed you above as the FATHER  Himself is an entity of immense power and grandeur, and He has no origin.  Believe me when I say there is no language in any form to explain how FATHER is always present, but cannot be seen even by His associate Deity, the Infinite Spirit and the Eternal Son.  Jesus is not the Eternal Son, but a bestowal Son placed on our planet to show how God listens and thinks about his living creation.  We know more than that but this is a primer and not a theological dissertation.

6 - Again, what happened today?  I am using the word today as what happened now.  Not much to tell you without advising all of you that our planet, named Urantia and not just plain earth, has had nothing but big problems since its inception as a variable nut place where things can always go wrong if it is possible.

For instance, our planet was born a rock and a hard place and went around the sun for millions of years empty and desolate.  When Deity looked at it ready for a life implantation, it did so in regular fashion, but for some reason, there was a sudden mutation about 250,000 years ago, and six races showed up in one family.  Before that it was only one race and I dare not go into this any further, but the Middle East was the birth place of the first family to have multiracial children.  I leave it at that for now.

What you  ought to take from some of this  narrative is that the problems of racial identity began at once almost 250,000 years ago and it will never be brought to a peaceful solution of all races becoming one  race until there is a final blend of what races we have now.  We pray that can actually happen for this beat up planet so full of war between the races.

In any case, the trial we must face today in August of 2024, is that one of the Deity Mission to our planet has been temporarily stopped because of abnormal racial problems on our planet.  I know a lot  more but this is just a post and not a Paper on the issues.  One of the things you need to know and cannot until someone  from far above us tells us, is that the races on this planet are amalgamated into cooperation by none other than by the Deity Absolute, but time demands amalgamation of the races  take time like everything else does.  FATHER leaves those future plans for racial amalgamation to future planners for now, but is kindly aware of our racial problems too and already is having second thought about how to finish the non-cooperative attitude of all them to mix.

Please understand that God is all powerful, but he must make slow adjustments in the time universes or time beings become upset over changes that must otherwise take generations to make happen.

I have attempted to explain very little but just enough I hope some of you see that the Creation is fully aware of developmental problems, and creation has answers for those problems, but please  remember you are living in a TIME UNIVERSE and not in some ideal way otherwise.  I conclude this statement by allowing all of you the rest you deserve overall of this complicated creation and to remind all of you the story of what I am telling you about NOW is so complicated, I will tell you this:

God the FATHER is always present, and knows the situation fully.  But he designates that the time universes take steps to find the best way to do anything.  He learns from it too, but in His Deified nature, he is already done with Time, and is ready to start even newer sections of this universe to introduce to a new type of being outside of time to learn to face problems and how to fix t hem too.  Regardless of what we have today in time, it is only a blink away from being finished and no-time becomes a universe all but itself without us.  In any casse, the present adminsitrtion is not happy with our planet.  We have future posts to talk about what is to be done about THAT too and soon.

Thank you all for reding along.
Ron Besser with the help of the Deity Absolute and the kind FATHER for tolerating this explanation again to all of you.  K
END

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2024, 14:29:40 pm »
Thank you so much for that bit of information.  It would have help if the DEITY ABSOLUTE would have informed the Powers that be this information before all those announcements in the past to us time beings who worry if we will ever see the coming of the LIGHT to this planet.

Once the CONSUMMATORS of UNIVERSE DESTINY were revealed to us, I knew right then that the FATHER had more in store for us of how the universe is run through other, High Spirit Beings who hang out with FATHER and determine the fate of universal affairs.  The joy of knowing that forever and ever FATHER will always have new revelations to spark our interest and keep us moving forward.

Weydevu
And the World Knows Not

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2024, 09:20:11 am »
Thanks Weydevu.  The readers of the Urantia Book today do not often speak to the higher ups for reasons of State, they do not follow the narrative at all in English, and in Spanish ti requires a lot of work to translate the Absolutes into understandable intelligence.

Remember this if no one else  might do so:  the ABSOLUTES form the backbone of all Deity rectification of those things in time which get used wrong,
Urantia needs fully corrected and even on high, Urantia is misunderstood because it is a Bestowal Planet, and that will ever cause Urantia to be under the leadership of the Creator Son.  For that reason keep in mind that URANTIA will forever be the special care of the Creator Son, and his memory of the Bestowal Son, Jesus.  One quick note about this post now:

I am somewhat forced to acknowledge that all of this posting activity by our friends as our members of this discussion forum, we must be aware that the Deity Absolute today and as I write this, backs up MICHAEL OF NEBADON for all intents and purposes, as the last Deity to advise Urantia, that is has very little time left about what the planet Urantia must do shortly.  I am not informed to any great detail, but I hear the warning loud and clear, and it may be stated this way for now:

"YOU WHO DEFILE  ME, get you behind me!"

That is clearly spoken to my inner ear this morning as I am very tired from the past three days of being drummed out of existence by a planetary cabal I do not ever acknowledge and Michael of Nebadon  is completely disgusted with.  What that means for the future I cannot guess, but I do know that my view of the leadership for how this planet is to be manged will never allow seraphim ever to be the Chiefs of Kind to run our planetary government.  Yet this morningin, that is what we have.  I leave that to those who continue to survive their lives on this planet as I am just old enough now I will transition, I guess, shortly to the mansion worlds myself.  There  the Michael government still holds completely and well.

But WEYDEVU, you and the rest of my compatriots, today, we have to live under a group of seraphic kings and queens until they are forcibly removed from the usurpation of the law.  I thought this was over, but no.  Now we have a forced government over us until they too can be cleared from the false rule of a seraphic council placing itself over Urantia.  This rebellion is now far from settled and I find it hard to tell how things will go at this point.  Be wary but keep engaged.

A REBEL SERAPHIM FROM THE GOVERNMENT SPEAKS:   "You Ron are dying rapidly, and we are glad to be rid of you.  However, you leave a lot of people alone then, and we are enough of a seraphic guide to tell you they  will retain your teaching and care that Michael of Nebadon is the rightful heir to all that Urantia is.  I like the old days when none of this could happen, but NEBADON is under the weight of another problem too:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "That angel Ron means well, but we cut her off and allow this message to pass to the discussion forum.  Good day.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON gone for good soon if this messaging does not cheer up!"

Ron - Then we are done and I will shut it down for now. Thank you all.

END
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 09:58:21 am by Ron Besser »

Offline roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2024, 18:38:08 pm »
https://youtu.be/P73VcluHOVA?si=2EU83-Un_6QbT5ul
Does man create the cabal by his thoughts and actions?
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.  Let us love one another as God loves each of us 💗!!!
Cell: (603)293-6014
Home: (603)524-4933

Domtia

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2024, 10:01:45 am »
Yes and no and maybe, Roger.
This question is too open-ended to answer succinctly or without a body of examples and scenarios or references, definitions, etc.

Would you be available to join me on the Lightline meeting facilities today at 2pm EST? And we can explore your question?
Dom

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2024, 14:50:17 pm »
Here's a link to a recorded discussion on the theme of Egregores, and Roger's question in this topic:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240808_110159

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 15:29:52 pm by Dominick O »