Author Topic: "THIS WAY TRANQUILITY WILL NEVER COME"  (Read 2947 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"THIS WAY TRANQUILITY WILL NEVER COME"
« on: July 31, 2024, 23:29:13 pm »

Group 11:21, Phoenix AZ Truth Broadcast.

"THIS WAY TRANQUILITY WILL NEVER COME"

By: The Universal Father,

Transmitted by: Louis.

El Salvador, July 31, 2024, 10:16 p.m.

The Universal Father:
"Indeed, I AM your Universal Father with a new message for all my children of Urantia, who need to be informed of what happens here on the other side of the veil, where very important decisions are made, in relation to what happens in different worlds. Now there is more focus on your planet, because it is where very regrettable cases occur, where the atrocities that are happening to you have no name, everything is because of the ambition of man who has no peace in his heart, he always wants more."

"In this way, tranquility will never come to your lives, you only think of doing destruction, you do not invent a benefit for your planet, what kind of beings were born in your world, you are sick, the worst evil is greed, the desire for power is something that has no end, and thus you will never find salvation, that word comes when you give it a place to have love in your heart, that is the key, but for that to happen, in those governments it is far away, because only hate is what rules in your heart, so there can be no peace, nor harmony, a very deep and radical change is needed"

"But if you do not make the super effort you will never have peace, you will always live in anxiety and much misfortune, that is not the kind of life I want for my children, I am your Universal Father, and I want the best for each one of you, but it is quite impossible for you because you do not think about your Creator, you do not know why you are here, you wander aimlessly, you are all in the same boat without control, seeking the abyss that awaits you, a Captain has to appear, and take the helm, and that will be my beloved teacher Jesus of Nazareth, who will come to the rescue, very soon you will have that character fulfilling his promise that he made more than 2,000 years ago"

"It is only necessary that there be peace in your world for him to appear, and become visible to the great majority who await him, with a heart clean of evil, that day will come very soon, I only ask you for a little calm, and to be faithful to his teachings, that is what he wants, that you be obedient, that you serve him with Love, that word has gone away, but it's time for it to come back, and let go of the hate, that's all for today, I'm taking a step back, good morning."

The End.

Louis.