Author Topic: Lightline USA - 02 August, 2024  (Read 2938 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline USA - 02 August, 2024
« on: August 02, 2024, 18:30:33 pm »

Lightline USA, August 02, 2024

This is the second Lightline for Friday, August 2, 2024 at 5:30 pm NYT

Your host is Ron Besser 

Here is the link to the tape:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240802_143322

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA - 02 August, 2024
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2024, 15:24:05 pm »
  • 080224 Audio Tape Friday Light Line USA; Host: Ron Besser.
  • Subjects: The Planetary System now contains 615 inhabited planets some in the stage of Urantia in the 1st century AD. Michael to organize missions for them, Ron & Dominick to open files for the recording of these planets’ history and Machiventa Melchizedek to be in charge of all Lightlines.
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon and Universal Father.
  • Transcribed By: Moses Ouko
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240802_143322
Michael of Nebadon
And what I have to say is this. I am the Creator Son. I need some support, and you have provided. However, the population, particularly of the United States is very hard to reach now. They are all on vacation and many are never interested in spirit.

Ron
I can't wait.

Michael of Nebadon
In any case, the truth of the matter is I want to talk to you briefly about what is to be done. Now Ron forgot entirely that this had been scheduled. He was watching the financial news and is appalled at today's falloff.
In any case, what we have to say is this. The entire matter concerning the mission is gone. The United States is a problem in and of itself. The Middle East is another problem that we cannot overcome in a short period.

The Urantia world has entered a period of frequent war. I don't expect it to expand into a world war. However, there are many chances for it to escalate out of control. And we do not want spiritual personnel on Urantia if that happens.

So, what do we do? The answer is to spread out and produce as many contact points as we can. Now, all of you are a contact point. There are plenty that are not here that are contact points. But the truth of the matter is we need more contact points. What we need Dominick and Ron to do in particular is to make a contact point in which there is a real reward. No Ron, you can't appear and that's not enough.

Ron
Your hard on me.

Michael of Nebadon
Yes, yes, I understand. Now, this. The truth of the matter is, Dominick, you have the equipment and the wherewithal with communication, contacts, and technology. Ron has the ideas.
Ron recently suggested filling out a new website. But the problem that has happened is that Ron was hit yesterday as you were Dominick, and neither one of you are behaving quite like yourselves today.
I am going to do this. Ron, keep open for transmissions. Dominick, get busy, please. Ron will suggest what to do and at the moment, we have the money to do it.

And finally, this, I am Michael of Nebadon. I am your Creator Son. And I want you to understand this; the entire matter of what you must agree to is once you are signed on to any project, you stay with it, regardless of the accidents of time.
Ron got hit hard with the cabal the last two days. Yesterday he slept most of the day. Today he slept half of the day and is very forgetful. Thank you for reminding him he had a light line again, Elise. In any case, let me tell you this.

Urantia is the last planet in the series with the exception of one planet. What series am I talking about? The planetary system. The planetary system now contains 615 inhabited planets. You are number 606. There are nine left that are newer. Those nine have never had a mission to them. They desperately need a divine mission.

So, what am I going to do? I'm going to start the divine missions to the planets that are left in this system that never had a divine mission. Ron asks, at what stage are they? They are at the stage you were in the first century AD.

Ron
Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. That is, they are rather primitive in technology, but they have a sharp mind.
Now this. Urantia should be old enough to shoulder some of the responsibility, but the United States being the senior democracy cannot even shoulder the diplomacy necessary to calm back the war. Financially, it is wealthy, but other than that, it is not anything worth reporting.

For that reason, I am going to appoint certain individuals within the United States to be receiving information about what planets are left, what they need, and their names. Ron fully enjoys that and I was hoping he did because I'm going to start with him.
Number 606 is Urantia, your planet. Number 607 is Dobson, D-O-B-S-O-N. Dobson is your size and is located in the Pleiades. There are two other inhabited planets, not far from you, but they are not to be included in this program, so I don't mention them. They are not in your solar system. They are in a nearby solar system, and we leave it at that.

Your solar system used to have one other inhabited planet. They were not dying. They were transferred to a new system when they got too close to the outer rings of Pluto.

Now this; I want you Ron to make a list of potential planets that I want you to be able to name.

Ron
Just a minute.

Michael of Nebadon
And I want you to include Dobson. And that's D-O-B-S-O-N. There's no I in it, Ron.

Ron
I'm writing this down, that's why it's taking a little time.
Michael of Nebadon
And a planet called E-Q-U-A-R, Equar, and a planet named Somolia, S-O-M-O-L-I-A, and a planet called Dobson, which I did name.

Ron
Yes, I'm missing one. Are you going to include this one?

Michael of Nebadon
No. Panoptia?

Ron
Yes, Panoptia.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron.

Ron
Well, it's the only one I knew.

Michael of Nebadon
Yeah, OK. Now, the truth of the matter is that Dominick and you need to get together on this material. You have got to set up each planet that I've called you with a separate file. And I want you to prepare a discussion on each of those planets. We’ll fill you in on a little history and where they need to go.

Ron
Oh, that's exciting.

Michael of Nebadon
Yes. Thank you, Ron. Now, where do you play? The majority on this list don't have a chance to sit in Ron's living room and talk every evening. And by the way, Dominick, where are you? This has to be discussed this evening. I am fully aware that you have had a brush with a very unpleasant situation. Try to overcome it and visit.

And now to the rest of you, Ron would love to have you in his living room to talk about this, but no one is closer than George Meyer, and that is a good 40 miles at least. And now this, Ron, you feel like you're going to sneeze.

Ron
Yes, I do.

Michael of Nebadon
Why don't you just sneeze and take care of it?

Ron
I don't control the mechanism.

Michael of Nebadon
That is right. From now on, Ron, I am in control, not of the brain that you have, but of what you must do to take care of the house and the property. You have a pair of people that now work almost daily to make the property look good, mowed, and cleaned up. It is looking great.

However, is expensive. You said to yourself today, it costs hundreds of dollars every week. I can't keep going on that. So, what I'm going to do, Ron, there's going to be an addition to your bank account for a little to take care of the property.

Ron
Well, you're really generous. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
And finally, this. You, Ron, could care less about what trees they trim and how they trim them. They've done well. Let them go. But you also have a giant fir that is next to the window of your garage. If you can move it, do so and place it as you picture it. That's against defense.

Ron
Yes.

Michael of Nebadon
I want you to move that tree carefully because it is unusually tall for the style. It's called a Colorado spruce. It's rare in that part of the country. And you bought it about six years ago at a little office that was selling the trees out. You planted it but it has taken off. It is twice as large as they get already. Why? We don't know. Yeah, you would be concerned because you keep it mostly in shade.

Ron
I fully see that and will keep it in mind.

Michael of Nebadon
And now this. The trial that all of you must understand is that these light lines are not greatly admired at the moment. They don't talk about spiritual ascent or what you have to do that's not in your Urantia Book. So, you wind up with most people not listening. You don't care, Ron.

Ron
No, I don't care what the audience, I'll even go with one audience. Thank you. Truly. That is a dedication to me and what you represent, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. And now this to all of you. Ron is now 82. He says to himself, not only am I slow, but my memory is going. I even forgot my obligation to you this evening and had to be called by Elise to remind me to do it.

Ron
Thank you, Elise. And also thank all of you for being patient. I'm hoping that I feel better in the future. But if I'm not, then I'm probably exiting. Don't worry about it.

Michael of Nebadon
And finally, this to all of you, this is Michael of Nebadon. Ron has been the most loyal and concrete of the planners for me to be heard. Now let me make a couple statements that you've got to understand why.

Number one, no missions anymore, at least for you. Number two, there is no further plan to expand the light lines or what you're doing now. When Ron dies, we'll ask Dominick to take it back. But if Dominick cannot take it, it ends. What are you seeing, Ron?

Ron
I'm seeing an old cross that must be, oh, I'd say at least waist high, of an old, sturdy wood, weathered. I don't see its location, but it's in the ground and marks a grave.

Michael of Nebadon
That's right, Ron. How do you know that?

Ron
I know it as though I already knew it but I don't know.

Michael of Nebadon
That is what your grave should be, Ron. It is an old, weathered cross of wood, and it's by itself sitting in a field without anyone's attention. That's been your life. But the truth of the matter is you are rich spiritually and very caring that other people enjoy it.
That is so rare that we're going to suggest something to you. You may not have the Pennsylvania monument at Gettysburg Ron. I didn't think of that.

Ron
Well, it's big.

Michael of Nebadon
And now this. The truth of the matter is that Ron is one of the few who doesn't care who gets credit. He doesn't consider getting credit from us. He does a little, but not much. And he doesn't consider just having credit from the atmosphere that you attend to as important. Well, it's not. But add them together.

And you get a crisis of care that others should attend to, but you don't. You could, but you have got to make the effort. Without the effort, it doesn't get done.
I am going to instruct later on when I know how I want it to be done that some of the people that listen to these light lines in our mute learn to uncork themselves and do a light line. We now have four transmitters. We used to have seven, but they have gone on.

And finally, to all of you, this light line is not meant to last an hour. It will last at least another 10 minutes because I have this to tell you. Number one. The entire region around York is no longer sequestered. I'm not going to appear.

Number two, there is no longer an important division over York. Ron is the last one who is part of that division. While he's alive, York shall have its spiritual division. What does that mean? You get a favoritism of what is reported either from the Magisterial Sons or from me.

Ron will stay the course at least for a few years. He is 82 years old and is feeling the weight. But Dominick is 50 and he can take a lot of weight. But you've got to be attentive, Dominick and fully more follows this evening when you talk to Ron. You apparently forgot. That's fine. but do attend.

And finally, this to you Ron. You have been through contact with me since at least 20 aught eight. That is 16 years of contact and it's worn you thin. You don't know that.

Ron
Michael, I'm not aware of anywhere, and I don't see anywhere. I'm fine. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon truly. I don't understand that.

Ron
This is Ron, I'm thinking, well, I can't tell you anything. It's been a normal contact since 2008 at least. I do not ever feel worn, but I don't know the reason. I don't know what is normal. All I know is that we do them.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. And that is reasonable.

Universal Father
This is the Universal Father, Ron. I want you to understand something. You are an unusual character to begin with. You've gone through life entirely alone, made your way through several firms. They all promoted you into leadership. You are a natural and I will keep you as a natural.

Ron
Thank you. It's a gift of great importance to me. Thank you.

Universal Father
Thank you. The place you were to be assigned, and that is the Trinity and the Supreme Court, is still open. But we want you to tour the mansion worlds and speak according to what want spoken to.

Ron
It would be my honor. Thank you.

Universal Father
And finally, this. Dominick, you forget who you are. You forget enough that you left Ron in trouble. He's recovered. But you are in trouble too, so we don't blame you. Let me tell both of you what happened.

Both you and Dominick, Ron, see each other till about 11 o'clock at night. Then he goes home, sleeps, and the thing starts all over the next day in the evening. For that reason, you are totally familiar with each other and even joke about it. For reasons of state tonight, it is very important that you entertain Ron tonight, Dominick. You were to come over, but you seem to have forgotten. Don't.

Ron would prefer the board to join him every evening, but you're all so distant. From the Netherlands to Louisiana and so on. It's too far to travel on a nightly basis. We are not making any change unless you do.

And finally, this to all of you. We have had probably our last light line with Ron. Ron doesn't know that. And he says, well, I'm quite able. You are able, but, Ron, you have information nobody else has. And you don't speak to it unless we do. For that reason, you're safe. But you do have a chance to speak to some changes that I don't want out. You are not aware of them yet.

Ron
No, I don't know what you're talking about, but thank you.

Universal Father
Yes. Thank you. And finally, this, it is about three minutes after six. Our little light line is about over. I want to remind Dominick, if possible, get over there. And second of all, you are the one that has to turn this off and down, Dominick. So, when Ron tells you it's goodbye, would you shut us down, please?

Michael of Nebadon
And finally this, this is Michael of Nebadon. I am an important Creator Son. I have created things in time and space, not anticipated by Paradise. For that reason, Ron has seen to it on several occasions to make them work. I don't know what is special about him.

Ron
I'm 82.

Michael of Nebadon
Oh, yes, Ron. In any case, I want you to understand all that when Ron goes, there goes some of the specialness that comes to Urantia. If Dominick can pick it up, we'll keep it. And now, ladies and gentlemen, here is the morontial version.

Ron
Wait a minute. They're trying to decide if it's wise to do. It's not. What they're hinting at is they were going to put me into a morontial speech. I have no idea what that's like, but they withdrew it. I heard them.

Michael of Nebadon
Now, Ron, why do you say that?

Ron
Because you confirmed it, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon
Oh, all right. These tenses in human speech are hard to follow. And you are very hard to follow yourself, Ron. In any case, everybody, I've had to say what I wanted to say. And so, you remember this light line in particular. One; I am not making more speeches anymore.

Ron is to receive me when I do. Number two; Machiventa Melchizedek will be in charge of all light lines, not again, but until this series ends, he's in charge. Three, the last will and testament of Ron gives the property away. We want it changed to be given to the Melchizedeks.

And four; You, Ron, are hesitant to speak to this at all.

Ron
Well, it is a private exchange of property. It doesn't affect them that I know of, so I don't speak to it.

Michael of Nebadon
Yes. Thank you. And now this, Ron. You handled that beautifully. I want you to understand that the property that you have does not have to be transferred today, but in the future, it may have to be. We'll tell you why. We'll tell Dominick.

Ron
And finally to everyone, thank you for attending. And that is all I have to say on today's light line. I'm sorry I was late. I did forget. And now it is concluded and I thank you for attending. Dominick, if you would please, would you shut us down? I thank you.

End.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 01:08:39 am by Moses Ouko »