Author Topic: Michael of Nebadon Recollection of Tmarchives fyi  (Read 1775 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Michael of Nebadon Recollection of Tmarchives fyi
« on: August 16, 2024, 09:45:56 am »

Friday, August 16, 2024
Transmitter: Ron Besser
Michael of Nebadon
Subject:  Recollection of Tmarchives.org

“Good morning or afternoon everyone.  Wherever you are located on Urantia, this message is meant for you truly..

“I have spent six days on this planet you call earth, we in the universe will always call it Urantia ( You Ran Sha with emphasis on the 1st syllable).  We must always be aware there are new readers and while most of you here know how the word “Urantia” is spoken, most readers mispronounce it.  URANTIA is the universe name for your planet you generally call earth for lack of knowing the universe connection this planet has to the greater universe.

“I want to tell people before Ron leaves on his death duty soon enough, that the entire meaning of the name URANTIA has a translation.  In our language, and the universe has its own language and history around you, and that language you will learn when you come over into the longer life of spirit you become.  For reasons of State Ron has become a little better at these transmissions than most in that I am quite free with Ron to speak the truth.  Here is what you should know now since other plans fell through”

MICHAEL’S PROPOSALS FOR URANTIA

Michael of Nebadon speaks - “There is nothing left of the original assignation of Jesus to Urantia and what knowledge there is about Jesus, is best described at ancient and of little true importance even to Christians today.  The Christian religion hit its high point in about the years  1913 - 1914, and then war broke out and smashed it to the ground in spite of valiant efforts by Western Civilization to halt its destruction.

“What happened to it?

“Frankly, I am not sure for even full spirit has to look at history in several ways, and this time there is very little to tell, except Christianity almost died in 1916, and by 1920, it was just about gone as a prevailing force on this planet.  What then should we say about Christianity today?  It is this:

“I for one ignore it.   For those of you who are solid Christians, it shares nothing with the past it was once part of.  Ron Besser here, our transmitter to put this mesage down by spiritual translation, is never happy about the Church, and shuns its use to day as useless in instruction.  He is completely and absolute true.  Those of you who are Christians, must understand that the universe is full of spirit beings and they ignore the writings of the men and women who founded the Christian religion so many years ago.  Ron Besser represents the voice of the old Christianity briefly, but is fully sure his future is with the new founded view that Christianity is an old religion without much to say unless one reads the major revelation that came to this planet in 1934 to 1942, for it took eight (8) years to do the information and publish it.  Today that book still languishes in the background because no one has the gumption to declare the new religion that is past Christianity in its now formal state in the western democracies.

THE NEW FAITH
“Intelligent people know there is a new religion already.  Those of the Christian faith are hangers on for one reason: there is nothing to substitute the old Christina idea of religion with the new actual fact that man has replaced Christianity with a new role for relgion: the work of the devil mostly.   Why do I say this?

THE OLD FAITH
“The new faith and the old faith are not recongnizable much any more.  The old church is moribund and there is no new church.  Why?

“I am the Creator Son, and Ron knowsme well enough to smile when I appear with him, but he does not ever take the time to recognize that I am not only the Creator Son, but I am also the Spirit of Care, and the Spirit of Retributin, for those who go afoul of universe law.

“Universe Law is real and it bits everyone at the adjudication of ones death in the flesh.  Ron,. this transmitter is now 82 years of age and feeling poorly all the time, but he takes the time out of old age to transmit very well what I have to say.  For that reason many listen in disbelief about what is said, but believe Me, I am the old CHRIST and the new CHRIST too, and Ron knows Me both ways.  He is one of the few who can take dictation forever and not tire.  He is one of God’s amaing reporters and I want to use him in the flesh because he just truned 82 and now very tired of much of it.  This should now be said:

“Ron founded this presentation and the organizational ways to make these communications real and ready to be read on linv as you call it.  But he never fails to be curious about how I am and how the universe is looking at the information you generate and the way you go about daily life.  We also have a rebellion in spirit yet, and he discourses roughly with them in spite of their warnings they will kill him if they get the chance.  HE curses them and the evil they represent.  This is not a digression but a warning to all who appear near this transmitter, he does as directed and that is what will appear on yhour epitaph if you pursue your nefarious plans to kill him.

Ron just said to one of them, a young Seraphim– no he cannot see them but he hears them very well and I amplify his work so all here this if they wish to tune in to his thoughts.  For reasons of our own, I am leaving the planet today, and I am not returning for a fortnight and he may die in that period, as his over 80 years of age and very, very tired how things have gone on this planet you call earth, and we name it URANTIA (You Ran Sha) .

“For one last cause and I mean this for you Ron: NEVER take a step with Me you do not mean.  You have meant everything including a dedication of work I will prize because you had to work on it for years, and the is TMARCHIVES.ORG the web site with over seven thousand transcriptions from my teachers to the human race on Urantia from 1993 to 2012.  The program collapsed by well wishers who so circumscribed it, it died permanently, and Ron remembers it by recording over 7,000 transcripts under the title of :

https://www.tmarchive.org/index.php

“There you will find most of my work on your planet from 1993 to 2012 when it finally collapsed under the weight of people leaving it for what they thought was a better way of doing things.  No so!

But let me reside on this other statement too:

“I am fully aware of all this work and that Ron has worked hard to preserve it for you.  But the internet is about to be seized by government and it will put an end to sites like this as they take up space they want for unusual articulation of government rewards for best resounding of the age of antiquity, and will ask for it to be removed in the sense of a new articulation of Christianity, for when JESUS appears, the old will be torn down by necessity and that ends in recollection of Ron’s Link below:

https://www.tmarchive.org/index.php

“Select the Archive or other features and you have found the Teaching Mission as it was produce from 1993 to its end in 2012 and I favor it tremendously but it languishes because it is considered too old fashion today to worry with.  Not so!  But I leave it up here for others to gladly peruse as it is Ron who preserved it with this wonderful relocation of all the transcriptions we produced except  for four hundred (400+) that never got printed for him to find.

Now thos:

“Tmtranscripts.org is preserved up here and I am now making it available to those on the Mansion worlds to see and read as it is so rich in companionable transcripts I must have it for my Universe in some form and you Ron are one of the few that has contributed to this cache of fund, humor, and care, you give everything.  These Transcripts are arranged in your familiar way of handing them and they will come to enjoy your titling as the best way ever to refer to them.  

“We conclude our work this way:

“WE are quite sure this posting gets little notice by most, but the universe intself is happy to see the link to Tmtranscripts and will preserve it as an ear worthy to remember and I will personally  embellish it with my signature that this is sufficient to relearn what happened on Urantia not that long ago and I am happy to let it stay there for now.  Good day my friend and we will see you rather soon the way things are suddenly going.  K”

Ron Besser - I thank you so much Michael of Nebadon.  I have one small request of reader's thought, and that is to recall that the TMARCHIVES.ORG is a web site and it has built into old ways t hat the new internet does not particularly like.  It will eventually go down.

Please copy it and there is no copyright on any of it for you to display it your way.  That is the only way I know for you all to still enjoy the site after all of these years.  Then I will say my work, little as it is, will stay on Urantia at least a little while longer.  Thank you and good day for now.  K   

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania