Author Topic: Speaking to Graduates of the Mansion Worlds Today  (Read 2156 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Speaking to Graduates of the Mansion Worlds Today
« on: August 18, 2024, 01:41:05 am »
Mercuri speaking - I am a transient speaker.  I travel the universe without group affiliation, and I stay on the path of well worn groups just visiting frequently.  But this morning I was just traveling as usual and guess who showed up looking for a transmission - this ticket did and I am glad to speak to you off hand.

I am Mercuri, as Ron indicates, and he is slow to sleep so he just sat down and I showed up.  You never know what you are going to get late at night and the circuits are almost alseep on the east coast of the United States, and that is where Ron went fishing this late nate or early morning, whatever you would like to call it.

My effort is to travel the universe lanes and see what is talking, who is talking, and what they may be saying.  Ron Besser frequents the early AM universe because he knows there are free agents out there, and he enjoys the occasional romp in something unusual.  I am a Catholic, born in 1857 in Roanoke, and that is fine for me Ron.  You enjoy the find but not the details if you are asked where something may be.  Roanoke, I think, is South Carolina, but you are not sure either.  Ron here, it may be Virginia, but I am sleepy sure about anything right now.  

“I fought in the Mexican War in the mid 1800's when the US was about half the size it is now.  I rejected the rule of the States, and said I belonged to the Federal Government, and Ron remembers the era for new highways. banking and utility presentation and inventions  during President Andrew Jackson.  He was alive when I joined the military, but he died before I got to know him at all.

Finally I am called “Miller” by the boys in the army but I am now a Scout for the Creator Son of Nebadon.  You might ask what do we do when we graduate the Mansion Worlds?  Well, Ron found someone who can tell you.  

I am a scout even though I am mostly spirit.  Ron found me just going in and searching the universe for a good transmission.  Well, this morning he found me and how many actually do that?  Other than Ron?  None.  That makes him a great man and I appreciate that Creator Son as he charged Ron to settle down in thought.  He is blessed with a universe mind already and I see he is grateful to have it settled down.

Now my name is Mecuri and Ron worries about spelling but that does quite well.  He is one of the few who goes searching for information and lists all who worry him either as pro or con Mission yet, and that is why he gets into trouble sometimes as many do not know what he is talking about.  But all of you as there is, I see, a rebellion around your planet and he will not allow a rebel to speak if he can help it.

Thanks to you Ron, I got a rub from the Creator Son to see who I was.  You know I was born in the mid 1850's and that was Andrew Jackson as President for one.   Jackson is long gone now but he left an epitaph, which reads: “IF ANYONE FIND THIS, I AM NEXT DOOR.”  Andrew Jackson I think was the10th President of the United States but do not hold me to that. [Ron here: President Biden I think is the 38th President but I am not sure.

In any case, I am a straggler of the past trying to makes sense of the United States as it is now.  I find it a mammoth size and growing so prodigiously rich I can hardly stand all the glitter. Ron knows what I feel and I hope some of you get the point that this is not the best way to spend a year, but I am free to do it, and you should know when you are done with the Mansion Worlds, you are given leave to explore the Universe, and I took the fast way out and took a sabbatical to move as I should when no one is looking, and I find it gratifying very much.  Now this:

I discovered, thanks to Ron here, there is a war going on and they interfere stupidly.  They have not idea what this is about and now let me tell you from one who has completed his Mansion World tour and is just running in the universe for enjoyment.   Now this Ron, I hear you are not a miscreation from the Creator Son, but that is what the rebels call you and I see the entire matter as so pedantic I clear some for you.  Go ahead again thank you:

Mecuri here again - “Thank you Ron for clearing this line for me.  I dare not stay long or I get buffeted by the corrections and I leave but I will be back.  Thank you and I have enjoyed you too as you are of the 21st century and you are working hard to keep apace and I see what they do and shame on them really shame on them, K.  I am Mecuri.   K”

Tradesman from 1854 and the ships on the Great Lakes, for sure -

Tradesman 1854 speaks - I am useful to all of you in that I invented the propeller on Gatling guns.  For those who just do not know what a Gatling gun is, it is the first machine gun used in war almost.  The Gatling gun make a noise like the word and you now know more that most anyone does as that has been an experiential loss.  Be assured Ron you look to see your safety, and I see why as there is an alloy of stuff around you to block the worst of the universe.

In the 1870's we had a protocol called I which was a design shop to learn how to draw and invent automatic weaponry.  I made the Gatling gun work.  Others made other weaponry work, and finally I had the idea to do a real machine gun, that is totally automatic and that is what you use today. “Hooray,”  I said, “You are mine when I had the first production model.”  

The Creator Son, MICHAEL OF NEBADON now speaks for all lined up to speak with Ron.  “He out does everyone in this ability to speak for the average man who has completed the Mansion World experience.  I am so proud of him that he can do this I allowed him to go on with it and see who made use of the mike.  Nearly everyone did and he enjoyed it tremendously as Dominick would too and I am thinking of allowing this to happen on Lightlines too!  Wouldn’t that be a great change!  Ron got to be as your losing your eye sight as I have a device to help you win it back shortly but you need sleep now as it is 2am where you are and you are fascinated to learn form these fellows.  They are forming a rank to speak with Me.  

(Ron here: several have asked the President of their League to speak with t he Creator Son,)

“We have spoken to the Creator Son, Ron, and he has given us permission to speak with you more when you finish this transmission.  Take our oath and you will hear more from us very much.  What a chance t o gloat back to your children just beginning your careers in the life after planetary life.  Thank you !  

Ron Besser here - I am absolutely delighted this is found and allowed by the Creator Son, as it is a rich vein we c an learn from never given before as the transmitters in the past we fairly well done but they could not reach this frequency level I can.  Thank you MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and to the spirits who make it possible, I personally thank you for putting up with my difficulties to reach them.  Thank you very much all batter is and secondary midwayers who made this possible.  K

END
« Last Edit: August 25, 2024, 10:38:42 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania