Author Topic: Information Challenge - We Are All Experiencing It!  (Read 231 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Information Challenge - We Are All Experiencing It!
« on: September 15, 2024, 14:40:08 pm »
Dear List,
I have been hit on the head so hard I hardly know what I am doing.  Today is Sunday, yet I was put to sleep until 230PM without knowing I had a Lightline or other responsibilities to accept.  I have had bouts of sleep far beyond my requirements to sleep and now I see we are having a disagreement if you will over the use of this web site at all by forces that have nothing to do with us, but are favoring a Urantia without communication from the Deities.

First of all:  PLEASE STAY THE COURSE!

Second of all:  Please understand I do not understand what is happening well enough to explain anything to you.  This is so upsetting I am worried about the contact points we do fully agree on, and finally please watch out for false information if it rears its ugly head.  So far I am very proud of the membership for taking these anomalies well.  And third, I cannot predict where this discharge of vitriol from so-called spirit will go.

Third:  NOTICE -  We are forced to suspend our usual charge of Lightline until some normalization can take place.  This is an ugly turn of events, and I pray that we can be normalized quickly, but until then use caution and please stay safe.

Fourth - I have personally sustained a small injury to my head due to my carelessness but made much worse by a so called spiritual cabal that wants our work eliminated and themselves in control.  I cannot tell you about it because they are fully in charge and forcing commercial investigation that should be done, out of context.  I have been put to sleep over my schedule to have a Lightline, and I am furious but can do nothing about it.

Fifth - I am suspending nothing.  Please, those who have a schedule to report a Lightline keep it going if you can, and maybe there will be an explanation later on to satisfy our curiosity as to why this has to happen at all.  I do not have a good reason to say much and I figure all of you have a good reason to question just what is happening too.  

And finally, I am not losing myself to this googy regime that insists they are in charge of our Lightlines, but there is every reason to believe that by t he end of today, the 15th of September, 2024, things will normalize as I do hear a bit of a dictation this anomaly of care with straighten out much later today.

In the meantime, I apologize for my lack of respect for a signature of a Lightline today due to being hit on the head so hard I had no sense of a schedule or did I, until recently,  know it was even Sunday.  Go figure.  I will report later today if I can and God Bless you all and we will have our say together when this despicable cabal is removed over us.

Ron Besser
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You are correct Ron, and keep it fair warning.  This place called Urantia is seized under a regulatory command of the FATHER to abide with normal procedures.  I am not at liberty to discuss much, you have been put into a deep freeze, your head hurts, there is a bump on your left forehead and so forth and it bodes not well for you and the group to transmit at all.  Let this abide until later today and I will have you transmit some sort of care later today.  Thank you all for understanding nothing, but we will attempt to make amends much later today.  K:
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania