Author Topic: Lightline USA.August 29, 2024 Announcements & Developments  (Read 1790 times)

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA.August 29, 2024 Announcements & Developments
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2024, 14:08:15 pm »
  • 082924 Audio Tape Thursday Light Line USA; Host: Ron Besser.
  • Subjects: A new lightline beginning in October; Magisterial sons to return to Paradise; Monjoronson accepts invitation to remain on Urantia; Missions renewed but the rules have changed; Magisterial Sons to attend to all missions on Urantia beginning the 10th of October 2024
  • Speakers: Machiventa Melchizedek, Michael of Nebadon, Monjoronson
  • Transcribed By: Moses Ouko
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240829_112847
Ron Besser
This is Ron Besser for Lightline held on August 29th, 2024.

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. Welcome everyone who has attended. We are about to tell you something that you should have known a week ago, but we didn't bother telling you because we assumed it would become obvious. Well, it's not obvious.

Ron was lying down because frankly he's dizzy, he's seeing darkly, and he's waiting for death. Well, not quite, Ron. What we have to tell you today is vital and important for every one of you to hear. It's this; Michael has decided that Urantia is no longer going to receive any mission.

That means that the Magisterial Sons, the ones you know, as well as Michael of Nebadon, is going to leave Urantia alone for about a period of six to eight months.

For that particular period, six to eight months, your friend Ron, Dominick, and all of you who have become friends on this lightline will be advised that there is a new lightline beginning in October.

We will let Ron know and he will post the eventual of assignation of when the new lightline will start. Why are we doing a new lightline? I am sick and tired of dealing with certain other aspects that you as a lightline put up with Ron. You originated the lightlines as they are now. They are over three years old by when you started them.

But there have been several others now who believe that the lightline should be held by them as well. You have no objection. The only problem is they are a closed circuit. Machiventa Melchizedek has seen to them and Ron you have no problem with them.

Ron Besser
Oh no.

Machiventa Melchizedek
The problem that is progressing today though, Ron, is that this is a Thursday, the 29th of August, 2024, and you were lying down because you are exhausted and you don't know why. You laid down and you fell immediately into sleep. That's unusual for you. Why? Well, until Steven Gitz called you, you were out of it.

You were awake but weren't in the room when the phone rang. In any case, you answered it. I'm glad you did. And thanks to Dominick and to Stephen and your other friends here, we have this to say.

Michael of Nebadon
I am Michael of Nebadon. I want you all to know that this is the last lightline until October, the first week, the first Sunday. And then, Ron, you shall hold it. You shall not die.

Ron Besser
Well, I'm delighted. So let me repeat that so everyone hears it. No light line until the first Sunday in October. Then I am to hold the new lightline. And I'm honored. Thank you, Michael. And to the Magisterial Sons wherever they are.

Magisterial Sons
We're here, Ron. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
You particularly like Monjoronson and Serara.

Ron Besser
Well, they were the first to contact me. in 2010, I believe, or maybe it was 2008. I was sitting at the computer at midnight, sitting in the cellar where my computer was, ready to go to bed, right before I was to turn the set off I get this strong voice in my head that said, repeat me. And it was the Magisterial Sons. It was Serara. I'll never forget it. My friend Min Hoot, who lives about five miles from me, was up at midnight and she received the same message.

The next day she called me and she said, Oh, Ron, what is this? What is this? I said, I believe it's the Magisterial Sons. We are about to have something to do with Magisterial Sons. Well, we couldn't stop talking. I put the phone down, and Monjoronson came to me and he said, you, Ron, have got to understand this mission is the most important mission that Urantia shall ever have. I said, well, I'm really looking forward to it and thank God I am well enough to join you. I can't wait.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. What happened?

Ron Besser
Well, I'll tell you what happened. We had an insurrection.

Michael of Nebadon
That means the Seraphim decided to go their own way and quit their service. Those of you who have recently joined have no idea what a rebellion is. But Ron does. This is the second one he's been through. He's very tired of it.
Then he sees others pirate, which you do for a lightline, Ron. He said, well, the more the merrier. May it be successful.

Monjoronson
I am Monjoronson Ron, and we had no such entire discussion, but I'm bringing in something for you to listen to.

Ron Besser
Six weeks ago, you said to me, well, finally, we have a lightline and a mission to this planet. Michael has informed me that he shall be here and that he shall reorder the celestial life on this planet to hold the missions. Then he proceeded to tell me the missions.
I was glad, very glad. I was going to live long enough to be part of a glorious mission to this planet.

Monjoronson
And finally this. I am Monjoronson, Ron. What else did you learn?

Ron Besser
One midnight. Oh, 2008 probably. I was sitting in my cellar where I put my computer and could work without the noise of the upstairs family. It was about midnight. And I got this message from the Magisterial Son, Ron, I am Monjoronson. Welcome to our mission. And then he told me what was to happen.

And as it turns out, he told my friend Min Hoot, who is Dutch, what was to happen and where it was to be held. Min called me the next day and said, do you know what I got last night? And I said, do you know what I got last night? And we got the same thing. We were both told there was a marvelous mission to take place very soon.

Here we are. Six years later. Well, actually, 20 years later, almost. And I am not one step closer to a magisterial mission other than I'm talking to a Magisterial Son. Where are you?

Monjoronson
Well, Ron, this to you. You are now old enough, you're 82, and feeling every year of your age. And we are sorry to say that we are withdrawing. There will be no Magisterial Sons on Urantia hereafter.

We waited to today until you had a meeting and that it could be spoken to. We do not know. We don't know what will happen to Urantia. We are leaving in about six weeks.

Now this; I am Monjoronson, Ron. You swallowed hard and said, well, that's the way it is. We can't help. Well, I'm Monjoronson. I really am the Magisterial Son of Record for Urantia. I'm going to tell you something, and you all listen well. I don't want to have to keep telling you.

Jesus will appear, not in the flesh but in a meeting you all will hold together. At your pleasure, Ron. Get with Dominick and the others on this site and determine when the last lightline is to be held.

I'm sorry to tell you. The missions to Urantia are now truncated. We are to return to Paradise. And you said chitlins.

Ron Besser
Yes.

Monjoronson
The truth of the matter is you have prepared for 14 years, whatever it's been, for this to take place. And now it's being withdrawn. What has happened?

We'll tell you. The Universal Father has indicated that a country on your planet is planning a nuclear war. It will be truncated and destroyed. You can guess who it is. What they expect is that they will win by surprise.

But there is no surprise. There is no country left if they ever attempted. And finally to you, Ron, this is a huge surprise.

Ron Besser
Well, yes. There is no power that can carry it off and win.

Monjoronson
I fully agree with that, but you will be damaged.

Ron Besser
I expect that if it's a surprise.

Monjoronson
Thank you. Now, let me tell you something. Urantia. The trial to speak to us, to endear with us, to be with us, is not over. You, Ron, have a flimsy voice, but my goodness, it carries the message strongly.

Michael of Nebadon
I am Michael of Nebadon. I am the creator of all you are. Believe me, I want this to be heard and heard well. I have never, ever seen inhabitants carry on like the inhabitants carry on, on Urantia.

I want you to know that I, Michael of Nebadon, the Creator Son of Nebadon and the domicile, will not leave Urantia until it is cleared of the poison of certain countries. I want you to know that I'm here. Unless a nuclear war erupts, I will finish the job. No mission, but believe me. I will be on the planet pulling back the devil and his war.

Monjoronson
I now leave you, Ron. I am Monjoronson.

Ron Besser
I am Ron Besser. I cut my teeth on transmitting on you, Monjoronson. I do not leave you easily or well. You are my grandfather, as is Serara and the Magisterial Sons. I pray that you may have a voice in the destiny of Urantia, and ask that you don't leave, but prepare as you must for a Michael mission, we won't see. I thank you for your service and your kindness. I will miss you, badly. Thank you.

Monjoronson
This is Monjoronson. I await what my council says to your plea, Ron.

Ron Besser
Michael of Nebadon has said the same thing to me. Monjoronson, you are too much a part of what has happened. Happened here. Those innocent people have gotten used to you as part of the fatherhood of this planet. You, Serara, Hensen and others. We ask you to stay if you can. If you can't, we understand the council for the magisterial missions must continue as it feel it must. We do not interfere but consider it, if you will.

Monjoronson
I am Monjoronson. You, Ron, play the averages. You never say yes. You never say no. You wait for our lead. That is as it should be to all of you. We are going to accept your invitation, Ron and Michael’s.

You are too important to just discard. But I promise you. There will be a new leaf in diplomatic relations and what countries survive and what countries do not.

Now this to you, Ron. Today you have laid down almost all day. You're exhausted. Your eyes hurt. You can't get awake. You listened to some music and then turned it off. Unless Stephen called you, you would not have even remembered that there was a lightline today.

Ron Besser
I have no recollection. I'm sorry.

Monjoronson
The truth of the matter is, you didn't know it but you're here. You are our primary spokesman for important diplomatic changes on Urantia. Save this tape by all means. This tape sets the new Magisterial mission to Urantia!

One moment. Give us about 50 seconds. Time's up.

This is Monjoronson. I am now your Creator Son, not. I am acting on Michael's behalf. I have accepted the invitation to remain on Urantia. I want you to know. Ron has quite an Adjuster. The Adjuster sent Ron's chest forward and then his head, in a deep bow.
You ought to try it when you hear Monjoronson. Greet me with a slight bow if you would please. It would be greatly appreciated. Ron started it three weeks ago and I love it. When the deities come in, Ron bows and then transmits. I've never seen it done before. Try it. You will get a wonderful feeling.

And now to you, Dominick. The mission for Urantia, is renewed. But the rules have changed. Thank goodness you held this meeting. Ron was out of it. He fell asleep and kept sleeping. He needs to see you this evening. See him. It's a shame that you Gitz and Raz and Elise and the rest of you aren't available for a meeting tonight in his living room. There needs to be one more to attend Ron.

Ron Besser
May I suggest the august appearance of his cat?

Monjoronson
His cat is beautiful, Ron.

Ron Besser
Bring her with you, Dominick, if you can. We will enjoy her appearance.

Monjoronson
And in the meantime, Ron, so shall we. She's quite a cat.

Ron Besser
Yeah.

Monjoronson
And one last thing before we turn this back to you, Dominick, listen to the announcement. One more time. All of you. I hope someone makes a transcript of this last section alone, Elise.

It's this.

Announcement:

WE, THE MAGISTERIAL SONS, NOW ATTEND TO ALL MISSIONS ON URANTIA BEGINNING THE 10TH OF OCTOBER 2024. LET US ALONE ABOUT WHAT IS TO APPEAR. 

10 OCTOBER 2024. YOU HAVE A DIVINE, MAGISTERIAL MISSION.

IT'S UP TO JESUS IF HE WISHES TO JOIN US BUT WE SHALL TAKE CONTROL. UNDER MICHAEL’S TUTELAGE, TO APPEAR ON URANTIA.

Ron Besser
This is Ron. Glory. Glory. Hallelujah. We deem you, our sovereign. we deem you our Magisterial Son. We are ready as a group to welcome you and sing your praises. Hallelujah. Glory to God. Dominick, I return this to you now. Thank you. It's Ron.

Dominick
Okay, thank you, Ron. And that concludes today's lightline at August 29th. Thank you all for attending, Donna and Larry, Jose, Roger, George, Steven and Lina. Have a good day.

End.