Author Topic: The GERD  (Read 677 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The GERD
« on: September 06, 2024, 10:57:16 am »
You may askā€¦.where is Clency hiding ? I have been kept away from the forum by GERD, also known as Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, which I have been battling with tooth and nails for about many months now without any good result. I spent almost the month of august in hospital and at the end I am feeling a little relief, but not entirely because I am still on the alert sound from time to time. Like Lemuel, I am still around, but I am not ready to take over the French LightLine for the time being and I hope to do so in a near future. For now, I am just mailing the French attendees with fresh news, so as to keep them up with what is boiling behind the scene. I will be seventy-seven(77) at the end of next month, the 30th of October and I am not sure to join the team of old timers (Ron-Lemuel), even if I try to keep it going.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 11:04:51 am by Clency »
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The GERD
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2024, 12:33:16 pm »
It is so good to hear from you Clency as well Lemuel also, it does the heart good to know that one's prays are answer at this time.  I too suffer from a similar disease among other things.  It seems no matter how little food I eat my stomach swells at times, I guess due to some type of acid reflux.  I just turn 76 in July so I can identify.  My prays goes out to each and every one of you every day and that FATHER will remove all aliments from you.

This is my second time trying to post this because the first time something happened, and it didn't go through.  So later on, if you see this post twice that's what happen, and I will return to remove it later.

Weydevu
And the World Knows Not