Author Topic: Change in the Panorama  (Read 497 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Change in the Panorama
« on: September 08, 2024, 13:16:52 pm »
Change in the Panorama"

by Jesus

Jesus of Nazareth:
"Welcome René Durán, you are the voice of 'the Latinos', as the brothers of your race are often called.

Today, the reason for this call has several connotations and among them, the most important, is that we are now, as they say, one step away from realizing some of my projects that are on my agenda, that is, to speak of my second arrival that we have prepared so many times and you, my transmitters, know how many times we have announced to you that we will appear on such a date.
How unpleasant it is to have to deny again and again what we previously affirmed, but this time we are going against all odds.
"We have planned today's case differently by taking those events to the sidelines again and not waiting for them to disappear, because as Ron Besser has said 'they will never disappear' that is our perception now that we have observed the different variants.
"So, for you it will be an impressive clash of emotions just as it will seem to the general public an out of the ordinary case.

"Now, we want to let you know that some points will no longer be done; as Michael's mission is discarded, the reason for these changes is the Creator Son and as he has said, he will not transmit any more messages to the transmitters. This changes the panorama a lot, that is, not counting on his presence we will modify all the accompaniment plans, for this reason we confirm to you of said changes announced previously now that we are in the middle of the maelstrom unleashed by the enemies of the eternal we will not show any sign of weakness, on the contrary, we will show our strength that we are children of the most powerful Creator Son of creation.

"Today, our efforts will continue to focus on fulfilling our promise to appear in the flesh even if briefly, that said, even if in generalities, we will point out that we continue to make the knowledge of the Father expand and that everyone receives his promise.

"I am Jesus of Nazareth who accompanied the Creator Son exactly 2031 earth years ago.
That is my promise to return to my land where I was born.
I am Jesus, deeply pleased to make this contact and reach out once again to each one.
I change and go."

End

Received by René
« Last Edit: September 08, 2024, 13:33:15 pm by Rene A Duran »