Author Topic: Lightline Netherlands International  (Read 263 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline Netherlands International
« on: September 16, 2024, 17:18:29 pm »
Lightline Netherlands International - 16 September, 2024

This is Elise, your host for Lightline Netherlands International on Monday, September 16, 2024

I opened the Lightline to see if we could receive anything and we were honored with words 
from MONJORONSON, ARTHURA and JESUS.

We thank Monjoronson for giving us a circuit to receive these messages. 

Link to recording:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240916_110442

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline Netherlands International
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 00:56:51 »
Elise, it is just about 1am here and I am bushed.  However, let me say you are cheering me up with keeping these postings going.  I am very sure that Michael of Nebadon wants these Lightlines to continue, and I suspect we are the only ones doing them now with out transmitters.  For your information the Lightlines we do are the only contact that Michael is allowing the world at the moment, and we are to continue them regardless of what happens!
Let me review something with you while I have some sense left to me:

The trials we have to make is to make sure we are transferring information from the Creator Son.  I question not our transmissions but there are now transmissions by others we have to be very careful of.  If, for some reason, you suspect a transmission, pass it to me or look at it with others and make sure you get the sense it is a true Michael or others transmission.

Why?

This evening there are two pairs of seraphim claiming to do the work of Michael.  I doubt they are true, but I have or had one with me and just proceed carefully.  We are in double trouble if the protection of Michael if removed as there is no way to be sure of these transmissions without his signature on them for the next week at least. 

Why?

There is a battle going on over the planet Urantia.  IT is nearly 1 AM as I write this and the sun is back up in the Netherlands now, but the day may be very dark as a show down must occur.  What am I talking about?

Michael of Nebadon assures me things are okay but I do not assure that all transmissions are okay at the moment.  Just be careful BUT DO NOT QUITE!  Other than that I cannot tell you much.  Keep the faith and best wishes in the future as we transmitters are a rare commodity right now.  Be proud of your service.   This keeps for all transmitters listening.  The cabal is being ruled out of order but that does not clear them out of the planetary work either.  Best wishes for the new day.

Ron Besser
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - Valerie once said her work was precious to do.  Now she is saying good riddance to be done with her fair share of the work to be done here.  I am planning some construction here  and hitting all kinds of flak.  If it continues I will quite the idea for now.  But before I do I mention something to all of you:

The mile and one half it takes to learn to transmit is worth it, but I see no one making the effort at the moment.  You Elise have won the cake reward for you have managed to keep it going in spite if the difficulties and I thank you heartily.  But remember to keep others going to, and to make sure that those who transmit "sound" right as the villains  in this story are everywhere and that is until MICHAEL OF NEBADON allows a message to come through that the planet is cleared of those who want falseness to prevail.

In any case I must relate that I wish you and the others well and we will see what comes of  these Missions shortly.  Haooy thoughts to you all!
Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania